Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people)

Poll: What date can be best for you?

August 22nd
18.18%
August 23rd
18.18%
August 29th
13.64%
August 30th
13.64%
August 31st
36.36%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
yea u did great...and 4get what he says, the shirt was awesome lol..i think i had broken launchers lol, gotta get that changed b4 the next tourney
(Aug. 24, 2008  2:16 AM)Bluezee Wrote: yea u did great...and 4get what he says, the shirt was awesome lol..i think i had broken launchers lol, gotta get that changed b4 the next tourney

Take them apart, rubber band the "prong" parts together and place them in hot water so they will be tighter on your bit protector. I have a shooter that is so tight that it won't let go of the blade if anyone shoots it but me. I have to shoot it very hard to get it to release.

Jesus I can't wait to get my HMS parts and stuff back. I will come back with a complete, painted plastic and HMS set accompanied by a Metal Fight set.
which part is the prong part?..i have one taken apart but i dont know which one it is..can u tell me?
It is the black part that holds the bit protector.
okay..im definitely gonna try this bcuz i need to get more power to my blades for the next tourney..im really lookin forward to battling you MFB style..i know for sure it will be a challenge then
Haha, well, you know, my shooter was horrible as well, I didn't have my good shooters on me, nor 3rd mold bp's.

But it was great, I'll probably have BotB 3 thread up soon for next year.
flash, the thing anubis suggested, it really works!,,i can shoot as hard as i want and get perfect shots!..i dont need 3rd mold for this!..try it out and by BOTB3, ill definitely have everything i need and ill be even better..i hope u blade next time
does it really have to be a whole year till the next tourney? i had evrything set up for the tourney i was soo exited, then my mom comes out of no where with a doctors appointment(in Plainfield what do ya know Bluezee)
wow!! u could have told me!...but i think it may be best for a year so everyone can have MFB by then...it may be sooner but who knows...but u can still tell me when u wanna blade and we can make our own tourney with others or just blade and practice together for the next tourney
sounds cool we'll make a play date. lol maybe we can post flyers and make our own tourney doesnt have to be official or anything.
sounds great...PM me with the plans..i cant wait for BOTB3!
Maz, i dont think this is the right area but, i still have ur galeon ring and launcher and ripcord thats clear...want me to bring it next time?
(Aug. 24, 2008  2:11 AM)Anubis Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2008  2:07 AM)flashfox Wrote: Hmm...I'm doing this from memory, Anubis has the W/L book..

R1:
Maz beats flashfox
Anubis beats bluezee
Blaze beats bluezee
flashfox beats blaze.

R2:
Maz beats Anbuis
blaze beats flashfox

R3:
Anbuis beats blaze

R4:
Maz beats Anbuis

Anbuis did great considering he built 4 comboes in 10 minutes, and used them to cream many people.
I didn't bring anything, not expecting to blade, so I just grabbed the nearest thing possible. I was glad I could win even 1 match.

We were running restricted.

No videos this time.

Also I had a shooter that skipped, so I only got 60-70% shot power!

But you guys are awesome. I love Maz, he's kick carp. He's the least dorky of all of us, too.

*pets everyone* x3

Brad will be horrified to hear that I wore my FurAffinity United rock shirt, too. :3

I am happy with my performance and with everyone else's as well. I love all of you guys.

AND WE FOUND A STICK BUG! HOLY HELL IT WAS SO CUTE. I touched it and it pretended to be a stick.

Haha the stick bug that was awesome i dident even know they had those in jersey till then. It was a lot of fun. Ill deffinitly be at the central park turney whenever you do it.
ill also try to make it..i just need to get my MFB blades but if there is any other section of the tourney, i will definitely attend
Well, sometime soon, I want to host a Central Park tournament. I want everyone to make sure they are able to come to the city on a weekend. From New Brunswick, a train into NYC Penn Station costs 10.50 and takes one hour. From there, you spend a couple of bucks on the subway to get the whichever part of the park the tournament is being held. I want to do something special, so you'll probably have to use the park maps to find out where we are.

Also, I'm honestly more looking forward to fighting with my plastic and HMS combo sets than I am fighting competitively with MFB. At this point, they are simply disappointing. Attack rings on sticks with interchangeable tips. The possibilities for customization are close to nil and one or two combos are going to own. I'm just keeping my hopes up that they will expand on the system and make the blades far more complex. Until then, I have faith in my plastic and HMS system.

When I do come back, I will have my full, painted combination set in a nice, locking aluminum case.
(Aug. 24, 2008  7:58 PM)Anubis Wrote: Also, I'm honestly more looking forward to fighting with my plastic and HMS combo sets than I am fighting competitively with MFB. At this point, they are simply disappointing. Attack rings on sticks with interchangeable tips. The possibilities for customization are close to nil and one or two combos are going to own. I'm just keeping my hopes up that they will expand on the system and make the blades far more complex. Until then, I have faith in my plastic and HMS system.

As opposed to HMS, which was Attack Rings and Weight Disks on sticks? If anything, the possibility for customization far surpass the possibilities for HMS simply because of the tip customization.

The Beyblade community has always been full of whiners who have been afraid of any change in the way their precious game was played. The same carp happened when HMS was announced, OH GOD, A NEW SYSTEM THAT DOESN'T WORK WITH THE OLD SYSTEM, PLASTICS 4 LIFE I REFUSE TO KEEP UP WITH THIS GAME (hey thanks keyblader)

Bottom line, this is like judging the entirety of Beyblade on Spin Dragoon, Ultimate Frostic Dranzer and Rolling Attacker. And that's just stupid.
You're right.

But I just said that I'm keeping my hopes up that they will expand on it. Listen, as far as competitive play goes, I've always preferred plastic over HMS. I'm judging based on what I see now, but I'm not dismissing it. If I was going to dismiss it, I wouldn't have spent 150 dollars on them.

I'm just expressing a concern.
And I'm just expressiong my annoyance.
Woah! Howd that happen?!?

Did you still try to spin it after?0_o
Haha, sweet. It's the new edition of MBD; Metal Ball Defenser: Flat Tip Edition!
The Xonitec metal attack ring that you see there chopped it off. I noticed the tip was gone when I shot it and it flung itself wildly around the stadium like an autistic terrorist on crack.
(Aug. 25, 2008  2:03 AM)Anubis Wrote: The Xonitec metal attack ring that you see there chopped it off. I noticed the tip was gone when I shot it and it flung itself wildly around the stadium like an autistic terrorist on crack.

Woah...Pinching_eyes_2
we never found the tip did we lol??