Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people)

Poll: What date can be best for you?

August 22nd
18.18%
August 23rd
18.18%
August 29th
13.64%
August 30th
13.64%
August 31st
36.36%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
howd it go guys? anyone else show up? maz you get the vids
I'd like to know who won Joyful_3
Maz was the winner, with Anubis as the runner-up. Only five people came. Unhappy
Hmmm, well, congratulations to Maz for winning and to Anubis for coming second I guess. Did Bluezee go?
(Aug. 23, 2008  9:45 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Hmmm, well, congratulations to Maz for winning and to Anubis for coming second I guess. Did Bluezee go?

yes bluezee went, i think he may have placed 3rd but i'm not sure
hmmm, I wanted to know what his Infinity: Violet Wing combo was made up of
hehe i went!...we didnt do plastics unfortunately, im not too good at hms bladeUnhappy

and Chozen, i couldnt use violet wing since we didnt do the plastic tourney
oh, well, now the tournament has come and gone, can you reveal what it was made up of please?
sure, ill post it up when i get my blades back out of my room...ya know, if it came down to the plastic portion, im not sure who would have won between Maz and I since we both made blades to counter each other's combos..Anubis had very good blades but it seems like my survival/zombie combos always seemed to outspin his heavy defenders so i think it would have been down to us two since the MBD base he had got cut in two by those Xonitec metal ARs while having free battles
Those are fake. He should never have battled a blade that had them on it, they're friggin dangerous!
Well, as long as you enjoyed it, it's great.
yea the experience was great and i got to see one of the best defenders ever and beat them so i reall enjoyed it..i also got to battle my rival, Maz , so now were 1 and 1 so now im lookin forward to the next tourney to face him again and win this time to make it 2 and 1..i got a feeling ill have to use my combo i mentioned to him one time called Infinity: Dark Survivor to win though bcuz he has gotten even better and more creative
How many Infinity blades do you have? Chocked
lol
well, they are all upgrades of the original so i can make as many as i want as long as i have the proper parts, stadiums to test in, and a brain lol..but i know how to determine what parts will go where for a more suitable battle without using it in battle so i search on the net for parts, create a list of parts i wanna use for a certain type of blade, put random ones together against my original and previous customs and point out strengths and weaknesses to make them better and since i blade against such great opponents at these tourneys, i can remember some of their blade, the concept of them, and make rival blades to face them for more intense matches..yea, i think a lot lol..also, anubis helped a lot too with his knowledge of blade so i learned some new things to make me better
erm, so basically, each Infinty blade is a counter for a blade you face in tourneys?
yea or i get inspired to create somethin new to suit my style of blading..i like attack types so i have some in the making but i need to find good ARs to make them better..with stronger opponents, you need to make yourself better by learning from yours and your opponents mistakes to create a new type of blade
What about the blade bases and weight disks? Don't you alter those too?
hehe, in fact, yes i do, quite a bit actually, i just have trouble picking ARs sometimes, but with the help of great new friends, i can make my blades better
lol, dude, you sound like Tyson now
anyway, okay. You remember the parts for Violet Wing now?
lol..some people say that which is odd..but anyway, ill send the combo to you when i get home..im pretty sure all of us that was at this tourney had fun even with 5 people
(Aug. 23, 2008  10:14 PM)Bluezee Wrote: sure, ill post it up when i get my blades back out of my room...ya know, if it came down to the plastic portion, im not sure who would have won between Maz and I since we both made blades to counter each other's combos..Anubis had very good blades but it seems like my survival/zombie combos always seemed to outspin his heavy defenders so i think it would have been down to us two since the MBD base he had got cut in two by those Xonitec metal ARs while having free battles

My Kagetsu-Shard defenser was able to own your endurance combination if I shot it hard enough, but that's assuming that the spin steal did not work well. The problem is that your spin stealer had a worn Wolborg II tip. Because of it, your combination was only sometimes able to outspin using only its spin stealing properties. If you had a different tip, or possibly even a newer Wolborg II tip, my defenser would have had no chance.

And the two combos I had were good, but I could not do too well with only those combinations.

And Chosenblader, I understood that the metal parts were destructive. That's why we tested them. We wanted to see what they did.

We had lots of fun though <3~ I am going to run a Central Park tournament sometime this winter when I come back to visit.
thats great!..i would definitely come to that one!..and if the Kagetsu-shard one was the one with bistool, it was very powerful as u mentioned and you are right, it would have possibly done even better, but that wasnt the blade i was referring to, the one that spin steals the best was the one with the dranzer s base, im sure u remember that evil one lol..but you were awesome..i am DEFINITELY looking to blade you again
(Aug. 24, 2008  2:01 AM)Bluezee Wrote: thats great!..i would definitely come to that one!..and if the Kagetsu-shard one was the one with bistool, it was very powerful as u mentioned and you are right, it would have possibly done even better, but that wasnt the blade i was referring to, the one that spin steals the best was the one with the dranzer s base, im sure u remember that evil one lol..but you were awesome..i am DEFINITELY looking to blade you again

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. That one works pretty well.

Kagetsu-Shard is the large purple heavy defense type.
Moon Diamond is the small compact combination.

Also I carp LOVE ROUND SHELL.
Hmm...I'm doing this from memory, Anubis has the W/L book..

R1:
Maz beats flashfox
Anubis beats bluezee
Blaze beats bluezee
flashfox beats blaze.

R2:
Maz beats Anbuis
blaze beats flashfox

R3:
Anbuis beats blaze

R4:
Maz beats Anbuis

Anbuis did great considering he built 4 comboes in 10 minutes, and used them to cream many people.
I didn't bring anything, not expecting to blade, so I just grabbed the nearest thing possible. I was glad I could win even 1 match.

We were running restricted.

No videos this time.
yea, i lost quite a bit since im not a good hms blader and i didnt have very good parts, my AR was good but the base was only attacking so it was kinda hit or miss...i had no endurance lol, but im not complaining..i enjoyed myself so thats all that matters to me
(Aug. 24, 2008  2:07 AM)flashfox Wrote: Hmm...I'm doing this from memory, Anubis has the W/L book..

R1:
Maz beats flashfox
Anubis beats bluezee
Blaze beats bluezee
flashfox beats blaze.

R2:
Maz beats Anbuis
blaze beats flashfox

R3:
Anbuis beats blaze

R4:
Maz beats Anbuis

Anbuis did great considering he built 4 comboes in 10 minutes, and used them to cream many people.
I didn't bring anything, not expecting to blade, so I just grabbed the nearest thing possible. I was glad I could win even 1 match.

We were running restricted.

No videos this time.

Also I had a shooter that skipped, so I only got 60-70% shot power!

But you guys are awesome. I love Maz, he's kick carp. He's the least dorky of all of us, too.

*pets everyone* x3

Brad will be horrified to hear that I wore my FurAffinity United rock shirt, too. :3

I am happy with my performance and with everyone else's as well. I love all of you guys.

AND WE FOUND A STICK BUG! HOLY HELL IT WAS SO CUTE. I touched it and it pretended to be a stick.