Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people)

Poll: What date can be best for you?

August 22nd
18.18%
August 23rd
18.18%
August 29th
13.64%
August 30th
13.64%
August 31st
36.36%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
anyone from brooklyn ny going? cuz im down if i can get a ride
can any1 help this guy out? i would really like to see more people come
(Aug. 17, 2008  7:35 PM)Dstyles Wrote: anyone from brooklyn ny going? cuz im down if i can get a ride

Im going from Staten Island. If you can get here and get picked up from here i can probably give you a ride. Cye your coming from Bronx right? hmmm bk would still be out of the way though right?
youre awesome Maz, thats really nice of you...so Dstyles, what do ya say?
i wonder, is there anything we can do b4 the tourney to increase the condition of the stadiums, like polish or somethin to keep it smooth and all blades work effectively?
looks like were having perfect weather!! 84 degrees and sunny all day..perfect for fun outdoors and a great tourney
ugh its gonna be so hot =P
well, i think its great weather, its not cold but it has enough breeze and heat to make it comfortable
i asked if i could go but i was turned down... my folks said it is 2 far away... maybe we could organize something in manhattan next time....DJ 2002 - Disappointed ...
oh...well..maybe we can sometime..well, it was worth a try

also, my buddy meros, he paints his blades but i dont think they add any weight...is this okay?
Painting beyblades is fine.
Yeah, we can still tell what blade they are, right?
By the way flash are you gonna do a round robin again?
Eh, we'll see. It was a bit time consuming.
(Aug. 18, 2008  4:10 PM)Dstyles Wrote: i asked if i could go but i was turned down... my folks said it is 2 far away... maybe we could organize something in manhattan next time....DJ 2002 - Disappointed ...

Well dude if you take the belt or the BQE to the verizano you can take the SI express way to jersey get on the turnpike and route 1 the rest of the way and it shouldent take more than an hour and 15 min probably less. Youd be going 60 mph the whole way.
yea the blades are obvious..i think we shouldnt do round robin...i think we should do number draws or somethin
(Aug. 18, 2008  5:21 PM)flashfox Wrote: It was a bit time consuming.

Yeah i agree. Thats what i was thinking.
well ill go with whatever we do but im just ready to blade
i would actually prefer that we drew numbers, I agree that a round robin took too much time.
yea, that way, i may be able to face you xeno, im lookin forward to playin everyone i didnt play before and even the ones i did
oh, and for clarification, placing support parts upside down is completely legal
(Aug. 18, 2008  5:57 AM)Maz Wrote: ugh its gonna be so hot =P

Ugh. I hate heat.
it wont be too hot...and there is shade everywhere there so it will be fine

besides, think of it as being for the love of beyblading lol
(Aug. 18, 2008  9:45 PM)Bluezee Wrote: oh, and for clarification, placing support parts upside down is completely legal

ahh yes i was bumed out wen i thought it wasnt allowd