Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people)

Poll: What date can be best for you?

August 22nd
18.18%
August 23rd
18.18%
August 29th
13.64%
August 30th
13.64%
August 31st
36.36%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
me too Xeno..i only own two since my collections were stolen but which ones do u have?,,i can help you
are there any special rules implemented in this tourney?
If its on the 23rd or before i dont think i can make it. My gf is going on vacation so i wana spend some time with her before she leaves.
I might only hang out with her on the 22nd tho or maybe just the 23rd so idk what happeneing for sure but for now im gonna say i wont be able to make it.
okay that understandable..i would do the same..considering i would be able to make it on the 23rd most likely either for the exact same reason...good man Maz
i will be able to come guys so im there...just in case things change, let us know Maz
I'm just looking forward to meeting everyone and having fun. <3
I wish I had my plastic blades. Most of them, anyway. When I get home, I will paint a new combo set.
that would be great, i wanna battle you..i actuall did for a while now.i would have to explain that some other time but i know you would give a great battle
(Aug. 10, 2008  11:46 AM)Anubis Wrote: I'm just looking forward to meeting everyone and having fun. <3
I wish I had my plastic blades. Most of them, anyway. When I get home, I will paint a new combo set.

So your gonna be there then?
And is there a set date yet?
the set date so far is august 22nd
Does no one ever read the first post anymore. T_T
lol...dont worry flash, your efforts are not in vain..is it okay if i advertise this tourney on youtube for more people to come?
flashfox, if it helps, I can advertise too (even though I won't be coming)
(Aug. 10, 2008  4:40 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2008  11:46 AM)Anubis Wrote: I'm just looking forward to meeting everyone and having fun. <3

I cannot see any reason not to be.
oh man!!! i cant wait!...i can finally live up to my dream of battling highly experienced bladers like myself...not to be cocky b4 SOMEONE bothers me again but yea...i just cant wait
(Aug. 10, 2008  8:27 PM)Bluezee Wrote: oh man!!! i cant wait!...i can finally live up to my dream of battling highly experienced bladers like myself...not to be cocky b4 SOMEONE bothers me again but yea...i just cant wait

If you're experienced, you're experienced... Nobody can say you're not unless they know you personally.

Anyway, it's always fun to test yourself against bladers on your level. I've never actually been to an official tournament but I've been to organised town-tournaments and I had the time of my life Joyful_3
thank u chozen, u are right,...and i have done the same tourneys u did b4 BOTB....wish u could come..i wanna blade u now
lol, I'd get owned, simply coz I only have one blade right now. I'm buying Driger, Dranzer and Dragoon V2 though, then I'll make a combo. Your Infinity combo is formidable though
well, you never know...sometimes concentration and determination beats skill and only skill..many people who played in BOTB such as flash, pinoy, and maz had better combos then me but i never gave up and now i won..just do your best..and thats what i plan to do in BOTB2, never give up but since i have new combos too, i can do better than b4
cool. I've never battled in a takara stadium though, so I don't have any strategies for them. When i get my V2s, I'm gonna make an aggressive upper attacker though.
well, takara stadiums are the same, just no pockets, i never did either b4 BOTB1 but i went in and did my best
Really? Your best must've been pretty darn good... You did win after all
well, blading for 8 years helped lol...but yea..i did my best..now on to BOTB2 nd i know this time, it will be harder but ill do my best, MAY THE BEST BLADER WIN!
(Aug. 10, 2008  7:50 PM)Anubis Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2008  4:40 PM)Maz Wrote:

I cannot see any reason not to be.
Are you competing or just going to hang out?
i hope he competes..and you too if u can make it Maz
If I make it to America, I'll definitely go to the tourney, but I don't think I'm going until next year and by then, it'll probably be a MFB tournament
most likely..and im definitely going to be in that!