Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people)

Poll: What date can be best for you?

August 22nd
18.18%
August 23rd
18.18%
August 29th
13.64%
August 30th
13.64%
August 31st
36.36%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
I really haven't gotten a PM from anyone. I mean, we still have almost 15 days so there really isn't that much a rush. I'd be much more worried if there were only 3 days left and I haven't heard from anyone.
oh okay..so then fine, im gonna go so ill PM you first..as for the others, they will be after but do we know a date yet?..polls are saying 22nd...sound good?
Uh, if you read the first post and the official announcement I made, we already announcement that it is on the 22nd.
oh i didnt notice that one...okay then im set
I will attend if I can. I don't think anything is going on that weekend. I ordered the MFB models, too. That's really all I'm going to have, save two of my plastic customs. So I'll participate in the plastic tournament. I can help judge the HMS if you want me to. Anything to help.
plz come anubis..ppl say ur good so i wanna see..i love new challenges..also, for any1 else, plz send flash PMs saying ur comin
Thanks for the offer Anubis, any help will be appreciated. I can't wait to see you there.
wow, it looks like this one will be more difficult and there will be more people this time...we will need more stadiums though...so like the tornado balances and some others...YJA messed up my order so someone else will have to bring some...has any1 else PMed u yet flash?
(Aug. 08, 2008  12:59 AM)Bluezee Wrote: YJA messed up my order

How exactly did this happen?
(Aug. 08, 2008  12:32 AM)Bluezee Wrote: plz come anubis..ppl say ur good so i wanna see..i love new challenges..also, for any1 else, plz send flash PMs saying ur comin

Hey, I'm just coming to have some fun. <3
They processed my order wrong and then charged me more than i bought and doubled shipping on me
(Aug. 08, 2008  1:52 AM)Bluezee Wrote: They processed my order wrong and then charged me more than i bought and doubled shipping on me

I really doubt it. :\
im sure of it...i just canceled it entirely bcuz of it...so none of the the stuff i need for BoTB2 will be ordered from them..i will just look else where until i feel i will trust them again..but who is coming for sure u guys?
(Aug. 08, 2008  1:59 AM)Bluezee Wrote: im sure of it...i just canceled it entirely bcuz of it...

You can't just not pay for your order, even if there was an error. I can talk to him and get the order sorted out for you.
no need...thanks...for some reason, he says i have to pay like 170 for a 39.00 purchase so whatever...ill handle it somehow
(Aug. 08, 2008  2:13 AM)Bluezee Wrote: no need...thanks...for some reason, he says i have to pay like 170 for a 39.00 purchase so whatever...ill handle it somehow

I don't think you understand.

Azuma is a good friend of mine and a partner to Beywiki. He has been more than accommodating with all of us here. Just because the charges seem too high to you (surprise! there's fees and shipping from Japan is expensive) does not mean you get to skip out on the bill.

If you don't resolve the issue with Azuma -- and I will know if you do or not -- you will be banned from Beywiki and all future Beywiki/IBA events.

Thank you.
well ill handle it by the month...he said to let him know when i can pay so il get all the money together and send him it all..but i think u should let me handle it and let me handle my own issues instead of getting into them since it doesnt concern u...i said i will handle it and i dont skip out on things so please stay out of this and let me handle it
(Aug. 08, 2008  1:59 AM)Bluezee Wrote: im sure of it...i just canceled it entirely bcuz of it...so none of the the stuff i need for BoTB2 will be ordered from them.

(Aug. 08, 2008  2:23 AM)Bluezee Wrote: i said i will handle it and i dont skip out on things so please stay out of this and let me handle it

So which is it? Are you trying to bail on your order or not?

And FYI, as the IBA administrator, the Beywiki adminstrator, partner and friend to Azuma, it concerns me a great deal. You said you were just going to skip on the bill and now you're backpedaling because you realize it's serious.

Ever since you joined here you've been a deceitful person. Straighten up.
dont tell me who i am..i have never been deceitful and didnt do anything to any1 on this board...i will pay what i need to so dont worry about me..just stay out of my business..i already sent an email to azuma and we are making a deal so i have a certain time to pay for the things i have and have them shipped to me
Just in case u read this, are u coming Maz?
Most likely yeah i am. Hopefully i do beter this time! I think i have a beter shot with HMS.
i beleive u do too....im not as good with hms as i used to be but i still got skills with them so i can win a battle with what i have...i hope u can come bcuz we need more bladers since from what i kno, falsh wont really be blading, anubis may just judge most of it, and pinoy hasnt given any word yet
Eh worst comes to worst if not alot of people show up we can just free play and do another one later.
that would be cool too..i just want good competition but everyone will be great
Hopefully I can get some HMS blades off of YJA cuz I only have like two blades to do it with.