Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people)

Poll: What date can be best for you?

August 22nd
18.18%
August 23rd
18.18%
August 29th
13.64%
August 30th
13.64%
August 31st
36.36%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
Yeah, I'm gonna try my best to be there too. The good thing is that everybody will be on even terms because the blades will still be relatively new =)
i wanna know who is gonna be there..the list is up but there should be more
really, should there be more?

No one has PM'ed me, and I've read the entire topic.
(Aug. 10, 2008  8:59 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2008  7:50 PM)Anubis Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2008  4:40 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2008  11:46 AM)Anubis Wrote: I'm just looking forward to meeting everyone and having fun. <3
I wish I had my plastic blades. Most of them, anyway. When I get home, I will paint a new combo set.

So your gonna be there then?
And is there a set date yet?
I cannot see any reason not to be.
Are you competing or just going to hang out?

Well, I'm going to have fun and meet some of the people I've literally grown up with. I'm not going for competitive reasons. I only have two Beyblades! I'll compete. I'm just saying that I'm not showing up so I can try and win. I'd mostly like to hang out.

Also, I'm trying to get Bronz to show up.
Awesome dude its gonna be good to see you if i can make it.
You too.

Hey, do we has music? I can put together a soundtrack if you guys want. I have a small battery powered line-in speaker setup.

Although it would be better if someone else has a larger radio with a line-in plug.

I'll use action-y music that should be fine for just about anyone.
sounds great..i just wanna get this thing going!...i cant wait...all we need now is a tornado balance or any tornado stadium and we have ourself a perfect tourney!

im gonna ask rock if he is bringing his friends again and we will have more then too
if anyone knows of a site that would sell tornado stadiums besides imported sites, i could try to get one if no one who has one is coming
(Aug. 11, 2008  4:17 PM)Bluezee Wrote: if anyone knows of a site that would sell tornado stadiums besides imported sites, i could try to get one if no one who has one is coming

Not much chance of that.
hmm...ill have to look bcuz we need one
dammit..no luck..cant find any at all
(Aug. 11, 2008  4:17 PM)Bluezee Wrote: if anyone knows of a site that would sell tornado stadiums besides imported sites, i could try to get one if no one who has one is coming

Just pay your bill and get one.
im gonna ignore that..anyway, back on topic and ignoring this comment, does any1 want to blade on the slide there?..we didnt get to last time and i wanna try it
(Aug. 12, 2008  2:14 AM)Bluezee Wrote: im gonna ignore that..anyway, back on topic and ignoring this comment, does any1 want to blade on the slide there?..we didnt get to last time and i wanna try it

I think I would rather not risk damaging my blades. x-x
(Aug. 12, 2008  3:07 AM)Anubis Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2008  2:14 AM)Bluezee Wrote: im gonna ignore that..anyway, back on topic and ignoring this comment, does any1 want to blade on the slide there?..we didnt get to last time and i wanna try it

I think I would rather not risk damaging my blades. x-x

I think as long as you put a stadium at the end it would be fine, but I wouldn't risk using one you plan on using in a competition. Any wear you sustained from doing this could be considered illegal.
We put a stadium at the end of a curved slide and shot our blades onto it and have them go into it. Was alot of fun.
Looking at my schedule, I'm not gonna make it, though it's not much of a loss. I wasn't much of a fan of HMSs, so yeah... In any case, sorry I can't come. I might lend the video camera, but I'm not sure...
okay then..so we know the photographer cant make it but no fear, i got a camera that records videos for a pretty long time so were good..but his would be prefered...but yea im just ready to go
Is anyone going willing to sell/trade some of their blades? I'm looking for these if you have them.

Dranzer V2
Driger V2
Galeon (or just the sub-ring)
Gaia Dragoon V
Draciel Metal Ball Defenser

These would be much appreciated.
hmm...i think i have Gaia Dragoon V so if i can find it ill trade it for somethin good
(Aug. 12, 2008  3:29 PM)Xeno Wrote: Is anyone going willing to sell/trade some of their blades? I'm looking for these if you have them.

Dranzer V2
Driger V2
Galeon (or just the sub-ring)
Gaia Dragoon V
Draciel Metal Ball Defenser

These would be much appreciated.

http://forums.beywiki.com/bey-brad-bey-s...-1345.html

He probably has some of what you need.

I'm surprised that thread isn't busier.
wow, 10 days left...im gettin anxious
i'm gonna try to come thru but seeing as how im poor it's hard for me to travel around
(Aug. 12, 2008  7:50 PM)Bluezee Wrote: wow, 10 days left...im gettin anxious

Is your combo ready? And if so have you tried it out?
Im gonna try my hardest to make it to this guys. I should know within the next few days if i can go.