Battle Strikers Discussion

Damn it, I don't have any of those D:

Which ones are the best for stamina?
@[Ultimate] In my personal opinion and experience, Fangrir is the absolute best when it comes to stamina, although Black Widow, Masumai and Megalodeon seem to be good for that too. It's weird though because Fangrir beats BW, BW beats Masumai and Masumai seems to beat Fangrir for me, and Megalodeon seems to to be a mix. I think Megalodeon has decent defense too, and BW's defense is pretty good too and Fangrir has decent defense but not as good as the other two in my opinion, close though.

However, keep in mind that I don't own every Battle Striker, so I have yet to test something like Iceblade or Rexer.
[Image: 0MRVp9z.jpg]

Well this came today so let's see if your right Grin
I have Fangrir now but it doesn't look like I'm gonna get my hands on Black Widow anytime soon...

For me Iceblade is definitely the best in terms of stamina and maybe even defense. Rexer and Piranha are up there as well, Rexer I'd say has better stamina than Piranha but I guess their defense seems about equal, not like I've extensively tested any of my battle strikers, but from my casual perspective those are my opinions lol
Piranha's stamina is really terrible, it may be useful for attack, but I would never recommend it if you have Raptor or Black Widow.
(May. 22, 2012  4:20 PM)halisi Wrote: I was making my usual internet rounds in search for eternal life, and access to all information, and came across this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeAuBg6l_so . This means that the infamous hyper strike trio may finally hit American shelf's. Also a possibility for completely new strikers. So what do you guys thing this will do for the franchise rise or fall?

What happened to these!?

My bad then MissingNo xD I used Piranha with I think it was B.Rock and T.Mag and I thought it was doing well haha
I mean, you can still use it, and to be honest, almost every Weapon from Battle Strikers can be useful if you know how to use it.

And to answer your question, the Chrome CX serie was basically the very last wave of Battle Strikers released. The Weapons have some kind of shiny paint on it, and that's pretty much it. They're a bit harder to find online, and from what I've seen, they were released with different parts than the originals (the parts are still quite easy to get from regular Strikers), so unless you want them for your collection, there's no reason to get them over the originals.
Oh that's the shame I thought they might have been heavier or something, but they still look cool. I can't find any online though so that sucks.

How do Battle Strikers compare to Beyblade? I think it was mentioned somewhere in the thread that they generally have less stamina than beys? Without any use of control can Battle Strikers compete with say the most competitive combos from Metal Fight/Fusion in a bey stadium?
Like MissingNo. said, almost any weapon can be useful if you know how to use it, because of the controlling aspect, by themselves with the controllers, it's pretty much both low recoil and solo spin to be good.

I think Metal XS are general weaker than Metal Beys, but I actually casually fought Phantom Orion vs Masumai and Masumai won 3-2 in a Beyblade stadium by 2 K.O and 1 destabilising OS, it's probably because of the height and slight aggression stock Masumai has. Some like stock Fangrir and sometimes stock purple Black Widow can beat Earth Eagle and all that. I find that stock Minotaur can beat Rock Leone. Weak ones like  stock Firehawk can't even beat Dark Bull by OS, but can beat it by K.O. Again these were done in beyblade stadiums and not the flat Striker arenas. These were also from my experiences so you may a different outcome.
That's good I guess, atleast they're comparable hm well I only have the metal fusion beys and some of the earlier metal master ones so with me the battle strikers usually outclassed the beys, mainly because of the weight difference.
To be honest, I've seen most Battle Strikers vs MFB videos and MFB's generally win. I saw a video where Rexer beat Basalt Horogium but the stadium it battled on was that stupid Aquario PTW styled arena. I've gotten stock Megalodeon to beat Horogium 3-0 in OS, both in a Battle Striker and Beyblade arena, even if I don't have the best arena, the Octagon one without slopes should do for now, besides it's just for fun. My Megalodeon is weird, it is DEAD solid, the core and the other parts do not rattle at all, the weapon fits the parts beautifully, and makes Megalodeon super balanced and strong for me, normally, all my other Strikers will rattle to some degree with a few exceptions but usually when specifically customized.
Damn it xD Now I'm trying to figure out the best MFB to buy, I've been looking through the competitive lists and I'm not sure which beys have the most versatile parts that could be used in the most amount of different competitive combos.

Grrrr, too bad my Megalodon doesn't work with my hyperstrike launchers, I don't mind using a turbo launcher but it's slower for some reason I'm not sure if that's due to fact that the rechargeable batteries in it may suck ha. I've had a few customized ones that rattle but I don't it's usually noticeable .