Basalt Horogium Testing.

Do some research. When a 230 stamina combo goes against an 85 stamina combo the 230 one will win most of the time. It is significantly better actually. It is the best attack wheel whether you think it or not. In the tier list experienced members told me that it is. In fact they said Meteo and Gravity were too.
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Do some research. When a 230 stamina combo goes against an 85 stamina combo the 230 one will win most of the time. It is significantly better actually. It is the best attack wheel whether you think it or not. In the tier list experienced members told me that it is. In fact they said Meteo and Gravity were too.

Okay.... Is that true? Okay, I believe you. Vulcan is pretty good, So I'm proud of buying one. Anyway, thanks for the info.
I wonder If....since Basalt is unbalanced already if Gb145 sets it off a little bit and it loses spin because of it.
with the weight from the metal wheel being off the gravity ball track is trying to make up for the unbalanced aspect though I think the Unbalanced aspect of Basalt might work better if its left unbalanced I wonder if another track may better suit it. ( just a theory I don't own Basalt soo)

I understand what you were going for in your testing ( seeing if you could place basalt in the shoes of toptier parts for defense and see if it works suprising how it works against some and not others Smile )
Wow guys this is the real deal , linh004 great results , i hope BH finds it's place in Top Tier List soon , got the results i needed , now convinced enough on buying it thank you once again
Guys I just thaught I'd post something on my blackberry here. I think basalt works the best when it is UNBALANCED. The unbalanced wheel seems to have a huge effect on its stamina. I can't really explain it well, you'll only know what I mean if you have the wheel yourself. Ill do more tests when I get home with an RS against attack but to be honest I think any heavy combo with an RS will win against attack types
(Feb. 17, 2011  8:32 PM)linh004 Wrote: Guys I just thaught I'd post something on my blackberry here. I think basalt works the best when it is UNBALANCED. The unbalanced wheel seems to have a huge effect on its stamina. I can't really explain it well, you'll only know what I mean if you have the wheel yourself. Ill do more tests when I get home with an RS against attack but to be honest I think any heavy combo with an RS will win against attack types

Thats exactly what i was gettting at ahaha

I think for this reason also it might not perform well with attack styles
so possible this with any form of rf seems to be a bad idea
its already un balanced so it wears on the stamina it already has problems with
being that in an attack combo
Just some sort of contribution/insight:

Standard Procedures

MF-H Basalt Bull GB145RS vs MF Lightning L Drago 100RF
MF-H Basalt Bull GB145RS : 3 Wins (1 OS, 2 KO)
MF Lightning L Drago 100RF : 17 Wins (16 OS, 1 KO)
3 Draws
Basalt Win Percentage : 15%

MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS vs MF Lightning L Drago 100RF
MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS : 1 Win (1 OS)
MF Lightning L Drago 100RF : 19 Wins (13 OS, 6 KO)
1 Draw
Earth Win Percentage : 5%

The reason I included some Earth testing for comparison was to show you Basalt's immense, "pure" Defense capabilities. The respective low win rates for the Defense-based customisations were I suspect, down to RS's downfalls, rather than anything to do with the Wheels. Lightning KOd Basalt only once, and the KO was somewhat of a fluke anyway; this, in comparison to the 6 KOs it managed against Earth is pretty significant.

I'll test this against Vulcan a bit later using RS again; at the moment, Basalt looks to be a pretty impressive Defense Wheel.
(Feb. 17, 2011  10:00 PM)♥ Wrote: Just some sort of contribution/insight:

Standard Procedures

MF-H Basalt Bull GB145RS vs MF Lightning L Drago 100RF
MF-H Basalt Bull GB145RS : 3 Wins (1 OS, 2 KO)
MF Lightning L Drago 100RF : 17 Wins (16 OS, 1 KO)
3 Draws
Basalt Win Percentage : 15%

MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS vs MF Lightning L Drago 100RF
MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS : 1 Win (1 OS)
MF Lightning L Drago 100RF : 19 Wins (13 OS, 6 KO)
1 Draw
Earth Win Percentage : 5%

The reason I included some Earth testing for comparison was to show you Basalt's immense, "pure" Defense capabilities. The respective low win rates for the Defense-based customisations were I suspect, down to RS's downfalls, rather than anything to do with the Wheels. Lightning KOd Basalt only once, and the KO was somewhat of a fluke anyway; this, in comparison to the 6 KOs it managed against Earth is pretty significant.

I'll test this against Vulcan a bit later using RS again; at the moment, Basalt looks to be a pretty impressive Defense Wheel.

It's obvious why L-Drago's win rate is so high, the same reason it destroys any Right Spin Rubber Defense combo; but it is nice to see Basalt have a higher win rate. I can't wait for the results against Vulcan. Can you test Pre-HWS Pegasis as well?
Nice tests, ♥. I think the key thing to realize from those is the fact that Lightning L Drago was only able to manage one KO against Basalt, while it had six against Earth Bull.
♥ Can you please test this one BH GB145 CS / SD v/s LLD 100 RF , i think CS Has more stamina than RS so it should be able to avoid being Out Spinned

Thank you this is the only result i need before i make my decision Smile
could you test basalt bull r145rf agaisnt both attack and defence. I would like to see how the back and forth motion affects the preformance agaisnt defence types.

my theory(again for the 2nd time): when to vector in equal direction and magnitude, rf v.s rf, they cancel out. The only other factor is recoil so if a rounded wheel with little recoil goes against a wheel with big recoil, the recoil will work backwards on the one with it and it will go flying ut of the stadium.

edit: p.s. the track doesn't necesarily have to be the same it could be h145 if you don't have it.
That means IT's best for stamina and defense because im getting hell kerbex, killer beafowl,flamebyxis and basalt is a worthy purchase
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:39 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Few things i'd like to point out:

1) Definatly not. If you used the RS/RSF/CS instead of WB when Pegasis' results would have been much worse. Pegasis does very well vs WB defence but it has like no chance vs Rubber defence bottom combos.

however IMO, I think WB was a good choice as rubber based defense tips would have had to deal with the extra weight, increasing friction, and losing a lot of stamina...
Good defence wheel? Is got 3/20.
Well I did testing with MF Basalt Bull GB145B vs Earth Bull 125FS
DESTABLIZER :
1 BB by OS
2 BB by OS
3 BB by KO
4 EB by OS
5 BB by OS
6 EB by KO ( SUPER no ULTRA LUCKY)
7 Draw
8 BB by OS
9 BB by KO
10 BB by OS
Basalt win rate - 70%

MF Basalt Bull GB145B vs Flame Gasher 100FS
1 FG by OS
2 BB by OS
3 BB by OS
4 BB by KO
5 FG by OS
6 FG by OS
7 FG by OS
8 BB by OS
9 BB by OS
10 BB by OS
Basalt Bull win rate - 60%
ATTACK:
Basalt Bull GB145B vs MF LLD CH120RF
1 BB by OS
2 BB by OS
3 BB by OS
4 BB by Self-KO
5 BB by OS
6 BB by OS
7 BB by OS
8 BB by OS
9 BB by OS
10 BB by OS

Basalt Bull GB145B vs MF LLD 100RF
1 BB by OS
2 BB by OS
3 BB by OS
4 BB by OS
5 BB by OS
6 BB by OS
7 BB by OS
8 BB by OS
9 LLD by KO
10 BB by OS
what are the conditions? and why b?
90%?!
against LL-Drago 100RF...
better get basalt soon....
@masterofallbeys test how good it is with outclassed parts to see how good.
Dunno why you guys are running to the store to buy a bey soon to be outclassed in a couple of months lol. But anyway, I would like to see MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS as a defensive combo.
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Good defence wheel? It got 3/20.

Compared to 1/20? I'll take the 3/20. Lightning is epic against any rubber defense bottom. You JUST said that.
Hasbro Mobile Stadium
basalt launch first 100%
Opposing bey 100%
I don't have WB so I use B
Please use MF - H for better results
Yeah, I wonder how many of you missed the point of my testing post ...

The win rate is secondary; what's important is the number of KOs it suffered; 1, compared to the 6 Earth suffered. Outspins can pretty much be ignored given the fact we're using RS; most Wheels will be negligible in affecting Stamina.
so ive been reading around this topic and i have to say, im impressed, and when you guys call it unbalanced do u mean it doesnt have a metal face or something so it has more outer weight than inner weight?
Well it means, in the wheel, there is a HUGE chunk missing inside it.
Picked this up today.

MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS (Click to View)
MF-H Basalt Bull R145CS (Click to View)
The spoiler didn't quite work.
And basalt can outspin attack beys even with that weight.
EDIT:Now it's working.