Basalt Horogium H145R2F

MFB Attack Stadium
3-Segment Grip + Beypoint Card + BeyLauncher for Right Spin
3-Segment Grip + Beypoint Card + BeyLauncher L for Left Spin
BH always banked

Against Defense (Click to View)

I'll do more tests later.

P.S. This isn't a pure attack combo, it's more Anti-Meta. This is why against a pure Defense combo, it gets a little above 50%.
Yo, how is BH H145R2F defeating HK? Is it KO or OS? It looks good for an Anti-Meta, heh, I like the use of the H145.
(Jun. 05, 2011  3:44 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Yo, how is BH H145R2F defeating HK? Is it KO or OS? It looks good for an Anti-Meta, heh, I like the use of the H145.
OS mostly, a few random KO's. But against Attack combos it KO's almost every time.
Any particular reason why you chose Horogium for a clear wheel? If you don't know already it has terrible balance, so you might want to switch it out with something like bull or aquario. Other than that, it seems like an interesting combo, Basalt's weight gives it some good recoil, right?
(Jun. 05, 2011  3:53 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Any particular reason why you chose Horogium for a clear wheel? If you don't know already it has terrible balance, so you might want to switch it out with something like bull or aquario. Other than that, it seems like an interesting combo, Basalt's weight gives it some good recoil, right?
I picked Horogium because its circular and basically the same shape as Basalt, and Bull or Aquario would be too heavy. And yep, it has loads of recoil, but it uses this to KO.
This combo looks good. I knew H145 would have some use in a few combos , also was the CS worn or mint ?
How does it win by OS? CS has more stamina than R2F!
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:18 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: How does it win by OS? CS has more stamina than R2F!

BH might be pushing HK to get it knock out of them stadium but then again HK would be difficult to be pushed out , the attacks Hell Kerbecs took might have out spin it
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:16 PM)Ultimate X Wrote: This combo looks good. I knew H145 would have some use in a few combos , also was the CS worn or mint ?
The CS was mildly worn.

@BeyHyperKiller
BH got under HK and made BD floor scrape.
I remember I made a combo like this, MF Basalt Hororgium 90RF.

Tests:

MFB Attack Stadium
3 Sg. Grip
Beylauncher

Basalt launched with Banking
Basalt launched last

Basalt Horogium H145R2F vs MF-H Earth Bull GB145CS
Basalt Horogium: 0/10
Earth Bull: 10/10

Basalt Horogium H145R2F vs MF Pegasis 145RF
Basalt Horogium: 7/10
Pegasis: 3/10

Basalt Horogium H145R2F vs MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF
Basalt Horogium: 7/10
Vulcan Horuseus: 3/10

Definitely more of anti-meta.
@Ink:Those combos are all kinda outdated. Can you test with some more recent ones if possible?
(Jun. 10, 2011  7:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: @Ink:Those combos are all kinda outdated. Can you test with some more recent ones if possible?

Ehh... don't have Fang or Beat yet. But I'm on it, just using what I got right now. Hopefully I can get Beat from the prize of my tournament...
assuming this is Balance Tyrant (with MF-H), against an attack type its a straight shot, in center stadium, which it should not move much, also what mode was Kerbecs in boost or normal, as against this height it should be in Boost.

at the same time i dont get how you get these results, and please do more tests against earth and libra combos too.
I swear we had another Combo nearly IDENTICAL to this. I think it was 'Takara's Ace, The Hammer' or something. Then we had another Page. Now we have another.

Its not that good a Combo.
(Jun. 11, 2011  1:30 AM)Chups Wrote: I swear we had another Combo nearly IDENTICAL to this. I think it was 'Takara's Ace, The Hammer' or something. Then we had another Page. Now we have another.

Its not that good a Combo.

That was my combo, MF Basalt Horogium 90RF. Ironically, I made combo called Galaxy Pegasis H145R2F.

The combo does alright from my point of view. It's not something to completely ignore, but it's not the next great anti-meta.
(Jun. 10, 2011  7:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: @Ink:Those combos are all kinda outdated. Can you test with some more recent ones if possible?

Just sayin, I know earth is not big anymore but if it's a top tier combo, then how is it outdated? It is kinda fustrating when people don't accept earth as much as basalt and hell. Why is it still top tier?
I accept Earth as tier defense, although its light, it does have hardly any recoil, and has stamina, Earth is just an under dog of Hell and Basalt, and in some cases big bang.

people have also discussed about taking Earth of tier defense, but i have lost its location (maybe advanced forum but im not sure).

it does have its uses tho
well i have seen a combo like this the combo was flame fireblaze h145 hf/s and it nearly damaged all of my stadium parts it's one of the most destructive combo i have saw
That has nothing to do with this combo ...

I can test it anything specific that it needs to be tested against ?
(Jun. 11, 2011  11:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: That has nothing to do with this combo ...

I can test it anything specific that it needs to be tested against ?

well ur correct but i m just trying to say that if we combine hi45 with attack tips the result is a destructive combo
Uhhhhhhh, why did you bank Hell Kerbecs? If you're using Hell Kerbecs as a defense type, I'd be wanting to keep it in the middle of the stadium (I.E. Straight shoot to the centre). Uncertain
(Jun. 11, 2011  12:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Uhhhhhhh, why did you bank Hell Kerbecs? If you're using Hell Kerbecs as a defense type, I'd be wanting to keep it in the middle of the stadium (I.E. Straight shoot to the centre). Uncertain

But if you're in the center and your opponent banks, it's likely you'll get hit. Straight shots for defense are useful in many instanes, but against a high-recoil, lower-stamina opponent, I'd think that it would be best to try to avoid them for a bit until some of their spin is lost.
Well, considering by banking he only got 35%, I'd suggest he give it a shot with a straight shot, given that's what I, and others, would usually do.
Ok i tested the the same combo as the OP but i straight shot the defense combo
Equpitment

Basalt Horogium H145R2F vs Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
Basalt win rate 20%
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: Well, considering by banking he only got 35%, I'd suggest he give it a shot with a straight shot, given that's what I, and others, would usually do.

I'm not saying a straight shot isn't going to be useful, I'm merely saying that I believe that avoiding getting hit would be pretty good, if Basalt Horogium H145R2F does have a high amount of recoil. I can't really say much, however, seeing as I haven't even tried this combo myself.

But yeah, HorogiumX, you should test it using a straight shot. If th!nk says it's good, it probably is.
Edit: Whoops, beaten. I'll get around to testing this tomorrow.