Ban Odin Heavy Defense ?

So can we expect a reconsideration regarding the Odin ban any time soon?
I honestly don't think so, at least not yet. Currently there is only one competitively viable counter to OHD, and that is D2(G/H)O. It still has an easy time defeating practically everything else you would normally see in a tournament environment. Maybe When J2 comes out In the Random Layer Collection Vol. 3, as it looks like it could dethrone Odin, but I doubt it.
(Jul. 03, 2016  4:27 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: I honestly don't think so, at least not yet. Currently there is only one competitively viable counter to OHD, and that is D2(G/H)O. It still has an easy time defeating practically everything else you would normally see in a tournament environment. Maybe When J2 comes out In the Random Layer Collection Vol. 3, as it looks like it could dethrone Odin, but I doubt it.

I would not consider this true. D2GO can't destabilize DHD; specifically because of Defense. I would not expect D2GO to consistently best OHD because of this.
weren't Xtreme based Attacker were counter to OHD

Time when I had Valkyrie and Odin. It used to loose to VFX easily

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
Look at the previous page. They can beat it but not very much against above 50% win rate which isn't a very good counter.
(Jun. 25, 2016  2:42 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Where did the notion come from that OHD was dominating in Japan? I just came from a G1 event where 6 out of the top 8 were still adamantly using DHD. The other two combos were DHR and D2HO. I think even the kid that used DHR switched to DHD when he played for third place.

I'm gonna check out another tournament tomorrow, and hopefully a third one on July 3rd.

There's no such notion. DHD is the de-facto tournament combo in Japan, and many high-level Japanese players painstakingly check the balance of their parts to find the perfectly-tuned DHD. @[Kei] has mentioned this in his reports before.
One of the points that was made was that OHD was not only dominating in Canada, but also London and Japan. I suppose it just got disproven or dismissed somewhere in the 18 pages.