[Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games

Poll: which day of the week works best for you?

sunday
10.71%
monday
7.14%
tuesday
5.36%
wednesday
7.14%
thursday
5.36%
friday
10.71%
saturday
53.57%
Total: 100% 56 vote(s)
Hey everyone. I'm making this thread with the hope that I can find enough beybladers in the area to host a tournament or at least get people together to have some casual play, hang out, etc.

Again, I am just trying to see if there are people interested in participating. Prizes and such are to be determined. Entry fee, if any, will also be determined. Also I will try to figure out the best day of the week to run it. If we can get enough regulars, it can definitely be a weekly or bi-monthy event.

The action would be located at Xanadu games.
Their website: www.xanadu-games.com
Address: 3921 Vero rd. Arbutus, maryland 21227.

Hope we can get as many of you as possible!
So this tourney is hasbro brand only? Also thank you for the info you dabes =). Also(again) I have a TT Attack stadium, my friend and I. I'll ask him to bring his. He got bunch of stickers on it, looks cool IMO.
Sounds good. Hopefully there're some more people out there! :p
I would need the dates and time so i can plan my trip I'm not from Maryland (live in WV lol) so if icould still be welcome to come and blade I would try my best to get there sometime. (I Need a GPS)
not everyone has access to MFB stuff in the US
(Jan. 17, 2011  2:43 PM)Otsu Wrote: not everyone has access to MFB stuff in the US
If you don't live in Japan, Korea or China you don't have direct access and I live in Northern Va and Im sure my parents would let me come to Baltimore
im live in maryland i could probolycome twice a month
I live in MA. If only I could get there... (sigh)
I am really not sure that we can agree to promote a tournament with such an absurd rule as "Only Hasbro Beyblades" ... All the powerful TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades will be released by Hasbro relatively soon anyway.
(Feb. 28, 2011  3:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am really not sure that we can agree to promote a tournament with such an absurd rule as "Only Hasbro Beyblades" ... All the powerful TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades will be released by Hasbro relatively soon anyway.

Actually i took that part out a long time ago. Not sure where you're quoting that from.
Hm, for some reason I thought this topic was relatively new ... Good thing then.
i live in ma ill try to get there but i need to know what time it is and ill crush everyone so you guys better watch your backs Grin
Check the other xanadu thread created by deikailo.