World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games (/Thread-Baltimore-Maryland-Xanadu-Games)

[Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games - Otsu - Jan. 16, 2011

Hey everyone. I'm making this thread with the hope that I can find enough beybladers in the area to host a tournament or at least get people together to have some casual play, hang out, etc.

Again, I am just trying to see if there are people interested in participating. Prizes and such are to be determined. Entry fee, if any, will also be determined. Also I will try to figure out the best day of the week to run it. If we can get enough regulars, it can definitely be a weekly or bi-monthy event.

The action would be located at Xanadu games.
Their website: www.xanadu-games.com
Address: 3921 Vero rd. Arbutus, maryland 21227.

Hope we can get as many of you as possible!

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games Tourney - Hov - Jan. 16, 2011

So this tourney is hasbro brand only? Also thank you for the info you dabes =). Also(again) I have a TT Attack stadium, my friend and I. I'll ask him to bring his. He got bunch of stickers on it, looks cool IMO.

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games Tourney - Otsu - Jan. 16, 2011

Sounds good. Hopefully there're some more people out there! :p

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games Tourney - Spinner - Jan. 16, 2011

I would need the dates and time so i can plan my trip I'm not from Maryland (live in WV lol) so if icould still be welcome to come and blade I would try my best to get there sometime. (I Need a GPS)

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games Tourney - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 17, 2011

ONLY HASBRO?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY!

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games Tourney - Otsu - Jan. 17, 2011

not everyone has access to MFB stuff in the US

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games Tourney - ©oke - Jan. 18, 2011

(Jan. 17, 2011  2:43 PM)Otsu Wrote: not everyone has access to MFB stuff in the US
If you don't live in Japan, Korea or China you don't have direct access and I live in Northern Va and Im sure my parents would let me come to Baltimore

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games Tourney - Otsu - Jan. 21, 2011

At Xanadu last night for some casual play.
[Image: 164031_627694189031_38001969_35353987_1558744_n.jpg]

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games Tourney - BillyBlast - Jan. 24, 2011

im live in maryland i could probolycome twice a month

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games Tourney - Futomos - Feb. 28, 2011

I live in MA. If only I could get there... (sigh)

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games - Kai-V - Feb. 28, 2011

I am really not sure that we can agree to promote a tournament with such an absurd rule as "Only Hasbro Beyblades" ... All the powerful TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades will be released by Hasbro relatively soon anyway.

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games - Otsu - Feb. 28, 2011

(Feb. 28, 2011  3:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am really not sure that we can agree to promote a tournament with such an absurd rule as "Only Hasbro Beyblades" ... All the powerful TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades will be released by Hasbro relatively soon anyway.

Actually i took that part out a long time ago. Not sure where you're quoting that from.

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games - Kai-V - Feb. 28, 2011

Hm, for some reason I thought this topic was relatively new ... Good thing then.

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games - gaps - Apr. 20, 2011

i live in ma ill try to get there but i need to know what time it is and ill crush everyone so you guys better watch your backs Grin

RE: [Baltimore, Maryland] Xanadu Games - Otsu - Apr. 20, 2011

Check the other xanadu thread created by deikailo.