Bakuten Shoot Beyblade made into Beyblade Burst

One thing is for sure, this is AWESOME! I respect the original Beyblade for what they started, I now want a Dragoon S Burst bey now, lol!
I always kinda thought about if Tyson made some weird comeback on burst, but know it's kinda sorta happening? TT is doing some really weird cool stuff with burst, man.
But at least it's news, and good, at that.
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm freaking out. What does this mean?

There's no way they would make a Burst Driger S just for 100 people, right? If there's a gold version does that mean there will be a normal version?

Somebody hold me. If they make Burst versions of the original four Saint Beasts I'm going to cry.
My thoughts exactly. If i dont get them then imma cry too Crying
picture got from Marutti

just in case, if you are like me and can't see the picture

Click here to see it

[Image: 7sGghJS.jpg]
Hey Oki, it's because you were linking to the Imgur page, not the image URL directly, that the image wouldn't show.

That Driger S silhouette ... be still my heart.
oh, right the .jpg was missing

(Jun. 13, 2016  7:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hey Oki, it's because you were linking to the Imgur page, not the image URL directly, that the image wouldn't show.

That Driger S silhouette ... be still my heart.
Just the silhouette makes me cry of happiness... :')

Hopefully they do a original colour release of Driger S (and Dranzer and Draciel, too). Unsmith
Oh yo, my brother tells me that they make sons and daughters resemble their parents very much in anime and manga, so perhaps this is Makoto being pictured and it all makes sense, at least hah. Beyblade Burst would be taking place in 2020 or later but whatever, it is better than that still being Takao.
(Jun. 13, 2016  8:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh yo, my brother tells me that they make sons and daughters resemble their parents very much in anime and manga, so perhaps this is Makoto being pictured and it all makes sense, at least hah. Beyblade Burst would be taking place in 2020 or later but whatever, it is better than that still being Takao.

Oh woah, that's cool. Makoto only got a couple pages in the final manga, correct?

Thanks for the news! I do hope it is Makoto and not some odd time and space bending Tongue_out
(Jun. 13, 2016  2:24 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Sure the picture of Takao is quite strange coz in the last Corocoro Aniki, they apparently said that Takao will come back as a teacher to teach beyblade.
And on this picture , he looks quite young for an adult
But did the last issue of Corocoro Aniki actually state that Takao would be an adult? Because you should know that Takao doesn't necessarily have to be one to teach Beyblade (see Episode 1 of G Revolution). And it's not like Aoki's manga has to take place 15 years after the G.B.C. Tournament, either. I know I personally wouldn't want it to.
i can't believe this isn't being hyped more

hello ????????

look at it !!!
(Jun. 14, 2016  12:11 AM)Serotonin Wrote: i can't believe this isn't being hyped more

hello ????????

look at it !!!

Probably because it is only one chapter and, toy-wise, so much is still unknown. The only thing confirmed is a gold Driger S Burst Beyblade that none of us will ever even see, so, cool, but there are ways it could affect us more directly hah.
Can Hasbro please just let this be part of their soft release? I know it won't happen, but if it did, this would be the best way to reintroduce older bladers and interest new ones. Plus, Hasbro pls...
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
One of the best news heard in a long long time!! Cant wait for this!!

I'm kinda thinking they might remake season one with this news!!
Before that the Beyblade Burst Anime started, TakaraTomy announced that the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, Metal Fight Beyblade are available on Amazon Prime Video
and apparently for free

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade on Amazon Prime

(Jun. 14, 2016  2:07 AM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote: One of the best news heard in a long long time!! Cant wait for this!!

I'm kinda thinking they might remake season one with this news!!
wait a minitue is this a re-release of old gen beys or this is really what I'm thinking???
you just read the title of the thread and you get your answer
so of course it's not a re-release

(Jun. 14, 2016  4:40 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: wait a minitue is this a re-release of old gen beys or this is really what I'm thinking???
OMG.. I love this idea of launching old gen into bursts, too bad though only limited available hence the ones who will get it may not sell and the ones who will sell may demand hundreds of dollars. Too bad Takara Tomy, the best part is not for everyone Unhappy ..
(Jun. 14, 2016  4:53 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: you just read the title of the thread and you get your answer
so of course it's not a re-release

(Jun. 14, 2016  4:40 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: wait a minitue is this a re-release of old gen beys or this is really what I'm thinking???

OMB!!!!!!

CrackMazing!! lol i was just thinking yesterday 'what if plastic can burst and parts like that can be made in Burst' while playing with Plastic beys and seen this Beyhahaha

lol I wish one of our members can show good pics of it or maybe make a video or maybe i somehow get hand on with 1! I'm Really Excited lol

I hope they release Burst versions of Leone and pegasis
I would do anything to get my hands on a Burst Dranzer S, it's my childhood blade.

This is honestly surreal news.
My real thoughts on this would be considered indecent Wink

USOENSIDJDMPWSB
JEEZ
see guys I told ya plastics are the best y'kneeoh; that almost 20th anniversary shizzambazzleboozle.

This is just nice to see. Somehow nostalgic. I like the fact that I'm seeing updated official artwork of Tyson in 2016. Leaves me with a fuzzy feeling. Would be amazing if Dragoon was left spin, but just a new Dragoon on the market is enough to make me buy 20.
Hoping they have new Drivers and stuff. Would be nice to have like a Storm Grip driver; and would be super neat to see Disks shaped like the Wide, Heavy, and Balance series stuff. So much potential for these, honestly. I really don't want them to be limited releases in ANY regard.

(metal change plez bb; tiger defenser too op, eat ur heart out odin)

edit (btw now burst is good since señor taco came bak ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
i need it! get ur hands on!!!

(Jun. 13, 2016  2:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm freaking out. What does this mean?

There's no way they would make a Burst Driger S just for 100 people, right? If there's a gold version does that mean there will be a normal version?

Somebody hold me. If they make Burst versions of the original four Saint Beasts I'm going to cry.

would be the best marketing ever from takara Wink