Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

hello everyone
i am new member to this community , lots of love from india , i had a bit of questions i will be happy if you all help me and tell a few things
1. is this community for beyblade original series or for all the series since i have only watched beyblade original series and i have not wacthed any other series i am die hard fan of original series
2. will there be anime adaptation for beyblade rising manga because people are waiting for it in india
3.how many chapters have been finished for beyblade rising i heared that it has stopped and it has finished , i have also heared that 30 chapters are out , plEASE ANSWER MY questions , millions of people are waiting for anime adaptation for beyblade rising manga
4. and what is the official website of aoki takao
i hope you will help me thanks

lots of love from india

(Nov. 04, 2020  2:04 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: hello brother i am from india can you please let me know if anime adaptation willl come for this manga i am a big fan from india , please tell brother is this manga stopped , this wquestion is from millions of fans
thanks
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:32 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote: hello everyone
i am new member to this community , lots of love from india , i had a bit of questions i will be happy if you all help me and tell a few things
1. is this community for beyblade original series or for all the series since i have only watched beyblade original series and i have not wacthed any other series i am die hard fan of original series
2. will there be anime adaptation for beyblade rising manga because people are waiting for it in india
3.how many chapters have been finished for beyblade rising i heared that it has stopped and it has finished , i have also heared that 30 chapters are out , plEASE ANSWER MY questions , millions of people are waiting for anime adaptation for beyblade rising manga

lots of love from india

(Nov. 04, 2020  2:04 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: hello brother i am from india can you please let me know if anime adaptation willl come for this manga i am a big fan from india , please tell brother is this manga stopped , this wquestion is from millions of fans
thanks

Hey there dude, I am from India too. Welcome to WBO! Smile
Hope you are having a great time here! Joyful_3
I think fifteen chapters of Beyblade: Rising are out now. I am not sure whether they'll bring that into anime adaptation, but I hope so.
This is a community for the whole Beyblade fandom, which includes even other beyblade franchises, but this thread is for Bakuten shoot Beyblade: Rising only. Many are waiting eagerly for the anime, but the manga isn't over yet. The Rising manga is on process and three volumes (each having 5 chapters) are out for now.

lots of love from india

thanks
There are currently 16 chapters published at the moment, 15 of them are divided into the 3 volumes of the individual manga.
As for adaptation to anime nothing has been said yet, but it doesn't seems like it will be one (at least soon), the aniki magazine (where they publish the chapters every three to four months) is aimed for adults, so in order for rising to be viable for profit to takara it needs to sell more within the kids range, since the actual profit comes from selling the toys. But maybe it's not impossible, it just isn't in the near future for now
(Nov. 14, 2020  6:40 PM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote:

lots of love from india

Hey there dude, I am from India too. Welcome to WBO! Smile
Hope you are having a great time here! Joyful_3
I think fifteen chapters of Beyblade: Rising are out now. I am not sure whether they'll bring that into anime adaptation, but I hope so.
This is a community for the whole Beyblade fandom, which includes even other beyblade franchises, but this thread is for Bakuten shoot Beyblade: Rising only. Many are waiting eagerly for the anime, but the manga isn't over yet.  The Rising manga is on process and three volumes (each having 5 chapters) are out for now.

Thanks brother nice to meet you

(Nov. 14, 2020  7:28 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:

lots of love from india

There are currently 16 chapters published at the moment, 15 of them are divided into the 3 volumes of the individual manga.
As for adaptation to anime nothing has been said yet, but it doesn't seems like it will be one (at least soon), the aniki magazine (where they publish the chapters every three to four months) is aimed for adults, so in order for rising to be viable for profit to takara it needs to sell more within the kids range, since the actual profit comes from selling the toys. But maybe it's not impossible, it just isn't in the near future for now

Thanks and nice to meet you too
hey guys
does anyone know that when will the next chapters come i have read only till 10th chapter and i want to see next where can i buy the next chapters can i get them in english ?
why is aoki sir taking so much time ,,,,,,,, i am waiting for beyblade rising from 2 years
(Nov. 15, 2020  3:49 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote: hey guys
does anyone know that when will the next chapters come i have read only till 10th chapter and i want to see next where can i buy the next chapters can i get them in english ?
why is aoki sir taking so much time ,,,,,,,, i am waiting for beyblade rising from 2 years
The English translations stopped at chapter 10 due different situations. Each chapter is released every three to four months in the Coro Coro aniki issue and after 5 chapter published, a new volume is released. That's why we only have 3 so far.
You can buy them digital or physical but they come in Japanese only
(Nov. 15, 2020  4:08 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  3:49 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote: hey guys
The English translations stopped at chapter 10 due different situations. Each chapter is released every three to four months in the Coro Coro aniki issue and after 5 chapter published, a new volume is released. That's why we only have 3 so far.
You can buy them digital or physical but they come in Japanese only

ok brother thanks for the information
Hey guyss
I know what I am going to tell might sound weard to all of you but every season has 52 episodes /chapters and till now only 16 have come out , the original Beyblade series is a very old series , it's fan are trying hard to bring anime adaptation for the manga which is not even complete , if each chapter takes 4 months then it would take 12 years to get completed and then 2 years more for the anime adaptation to come and get translated and that too also is. Not suree , I have waited for this from 2 years but now I am dying do you guys think that fans of the original series would be there in the next 12 years ?? And can any of you please tell me that aoki takao has an insta account ? I heared one and saw it on internet but I dont know weather it is a real account or fake , if anyone knows then please tell me .... If will be thankful and please share your opinion for the above , who will watch beyblade after so long ??? I am die hard fan already fans are getting less , in india not even tournaments happen , everyone has started supporting burst and metal and I hate burst and metal ( please no offence it's my oppinion ) I will never watch burst and metal 😌😭😭😭😭would be happy to see Tyson and kai atleast and last time I have seen the older three seasons 5 times 😭😭😭may be some day I meet the writter and ask for his slow speed and also if anyone knows weather the instagram handle with name aoki takao is his or not 😔😔😓 I am already very sad , I will be happy if anyone will tell me , thanks to all in advance keep supporting beybalde community
#beybladeseason4
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:37 AM)garv.lohmror Wrote: Hey guyss
I know what I am going to tell might sound weard to all of you but every season has 52 episodes /chapters and till now only 16 have come out , the original Beyblade series is a very old series , it's fan are trying hard to bring anime adaptation for the manga which is not even complete , if each chapter takes 4 months then it would take 12 years to get completed and then 2 years more for the anime adaptation to come and get translated and that too also is. Not suree , I have waited for this from 2 years but now I am dying do you guys think that fans of the original series would be there in the next 12 years ?? And can any of you please tell me that aoki takao has an insta account ? I heared one and saw it on internet but I dont know weather it is a real account or fake , if anyone knows then please tell me .... If will be thankful and please share your opinion for the above , who will watch beyblade after so long ??? I am die hard fan already fans are getting less , in india not even tournaments happen , everyone has started supporting burst and metal and I hate burst and metal ( please no offence it's my oppinion ) I will never watch  burst and metal 😌😭😭😭😭would be happy to see Tyson and kai atleast and last time I have seen the older three seasons 5 times 😭😭😭may be some day I meet the writter and ask for his slow speed and also if anyone knows weather the instagram handle with name aoki takao is his or not 😔😔😓 I am already very sad , I will be happy if anyone will tell me  , thanks to all in advance keep supporting beybalde community
#beybladeseason4

Aoki Sensei does not have any social media account, unlike Hiro Morita and Adachi he's more reluctant to it; I heard once it's because fans were kind of hard on him on making some ships and oc canon.
Also for an anime to come out, it needs to be popular in Japan among kids, who are the actual costumers takara tomy care for making toys, and rising is being published on the aniki magazine, which is aimed for adults.
Also, if you pay attention to rising Aoki Sensei is giving love to all characters and their backstories, specially with Borg 0 since he wasn't able to tell all of Yuriy's past the way he would've liked, so now in rising he has given us a lot of details about it
I think we may never get an anime for it, doesn't seem actually profitable for now, but who knows what will happen in the future
(Nov. 17, 2020  2:00 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  11:37 AM)garv.lohmror Wrote: Hey guyss
I know what I am going to tell might sound weard to all of you but every season has 52 episodes /chapters and till now only 16 have come out , the original Beyblade series is a very old series , it's fan are trying hard to bring anime adaptation for the manga which is not even complete , if each chapter takes 4 months then it would take 12 years to get completed and then 2 years more for the anime adaptation to come and get translated and that too also is. Not suree , I have waited for this from 2 years but now I am dying do you guys think that fans of the original series would be there in the next 12 years ?? And can any of you please tell me that aoki takao has an insta account ? I heared one and saw it on internet but I dont know weather it is a real account or fake , if anyone knows then please tell me .... If will be thankful and please share your opinion for the above , who will watch beyblade after so long ??? I am die hard fan already fans are getting less , in india not even tournaments happen , everyone has started supporting burst and metal and I hate burst and metal ( please no offence it's my oppinion ) I will never watch  burst and metal 😌😭😭😭😭would be happy to see Tyson and kai atleast and last time I have seen the older three seasons 5 times 😭😭😭may be some day I meet the writter and ask for his slow speed and also if anyone knows weather the instagram handle with name aoki takao is his or not 😔😔😓 I am already  I sad , I will be happy if anyone will tell me  , thanks to all in advance keep supporting beybalde community
#beybladeseason4

Aoki Sensei does not have any social media account, unlike Hiro Morita and Adachi he's more reluctant to it; I heard once it's because fans were kind of hard on him on making some ships and oc canon.
Also for an anime to come out, it needs to be popular in Japan among kids, who are the actual costumers takara tomy care for making toys, and rising is being published on the aniki magazine, which is aimed for adults.
Also, if you pay attention to rising Aoki Sensei is giving love to all characters and their backstories, specially with Borg 0 since he wasn't able to tell all of Yuriy's past the way he would've liked, so now in rising he has given us a lot of details about it
I think we may never get an anime for it, doesn't seem actually profitable for now, but who knows what will happen in the future
Yes who knows the future 
I think maybe it is someone else's account from Japan or is runned by a fan
Actually Aoki sensei didn't plan keep continue to wright Rising. But it was very popular in Questionnarie.
and Cococoro Aniki deside make him keep writing.
and he doesn't have decision for make anime or not.
and also Corocoro Aniki will end in next issue.
Look at MFB it wasn't popular and they wright only 1 Chapter and finish
Can we read the volume 3 anywhere in online? Because I am from India too and don't know how the deliveries from other countries would be.
(Nov. 17, 2020  9:18 AM)marutti Wrote: Actually Aoki sensei didn't plan keep continue to wright Rising. But it was very popular in Questionnarie.

I don't get that, Coro aniki it's supposed to continue but in a digital format. Or is it rising the one that will be ending?  is it just one more chapter and it endas?🤔
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:46 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  9:18 AM)marutti Wrote: Actually Aoki sensei didn't plan keep continue to wright Rising. But it was very popular in Questionnarie.

I don't get that, Coro aniki it's supposed to continue but in a digital format. Or is it rising the one that will be ending?  is it just one more chapter and it endas?🤔

It'll continue on Online but, they don't mention how often.
And a lot of comic(not only Beyblade) cut scene and try to make finish it
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How old is Kai Hiwatari in the manga?

(Nov. 17, 2020  3:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How old is Kai Hiwatari in the manga?

ok thanks
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: 14

ok thanks

ur welcome
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:02 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  11:46 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: I don't get that, Coro aniki it's supposed to continue but in a digital format. Or is it rising the one that will be ending?  is it just one more chapter and it ends?🤔

It'll continue on Online but, they don't mention how often.
Oh I see, that's too bad then Unhappy 
Thanks for letting me know

They don't have an official age, but they haven't started junior high/secondary school yet since they talk about their future in volume 1 in one of the specials
(Nov. 17, 2020  9:43 AM)Seafoamgirl_06 Wrote: Can we read the volume 3 anywhere in online? Because I am from India too and don't know how the deliveries from other countries would be.

You can read it here online after purchasing it:

https://csbs.shogakukan.co.jp/book?comic_id=43216
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:39 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:02 PM)marutti Wrote: It'll continue on Online but, they don't mention how often.
Oh I see, that's too bad then Unhappy 

They don't have an official age, but they haven't started junior high/secondary school yet since they talk about their future in volume 1 in one of the specials

It only past 1 year from G revolution
Hey guys any place to contact aoki sir????? His mail or anything?? , And marutti corocoro aniko will end ?? That's means no more manga will be available there , then will this manga stop forever?? I didn't understand , and guys on internet it is shoing that aoki has his official instagram account , I don't know why is it shown there but I want to contact him through mail or insta or any means ?? If it's not his account then why is google showing it ? And marutti please explain about your above statements

(Nov. 17, 2020  4:11 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  3:39 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Oh I see, that's too bad then Unhappy 

It only past 1 year from G revolution

Brother it was released in 2003 , then how one year ?? And you are from Japan ?? Can you please confirm weather aoki has an instagram account,, because google is showing it and we think it's not this?? Pleas brother I will be happy if you tell me the about the above statement , thanks in advance ☺️☺️
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:11 PM)garv.lohmror Wrote: Hey guys any place to contact aoki sir????? His mail or anything?? , And marutti corocoro aniko will end ?? That's means no more manga will be available there , then will this manga stop forever?? I didn't understand , and guys on internet it is shoing that aoki has his official instagram account , I don't know why is it shown there but I want to contact him through mail or insta or any means ?? If it's not his account then why is google showing it ? And marutti please explain about your above statements

(Nov. 17, 2020  4:11 PM)marutti Wrote: It only past 1 year from G revolution

Brother it was released in 2003 , then how one year ?? And you are from Japan ?? Can you please confirm weather aoki has an instagram account,, because google is showing it and we think it's not this?? Pleas brother I will be happy if you tell me the about the above statement , thanks in advance ☺️☺️

For the account anyone can create one with his name and post his drawings.
For the manga at the beginning of rising Aoki Sensei clearly stated that it only passed a year even if he published it several years after