Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

You  are right i am also waiting for new chapter
It should drop out soon #NOWAITNOW
Hey hey! Does anyone know where I can find the chapters online? Thanks in advance!
Hey does their bey ever burst???
(Oct. 30, 2019  1:13 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Hey does their bey ever burst???

Yeah. Character Beys in this manga series "burst" as frequently as character Beys in the "Beyblade Burst" manga.
(Oct. 21, 2019  8:33 AM)marutti Wrote: Next Chapter is November

Waiting, today is 2 nd November
(Nov. 02, 2019  1:38 PM)Divshubh Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  8:33 AM)marutti Wrote: Next Chapter is November

Waiting, today is  2 nd November

November 14th
(Jul. 12, 2019  12:58 AM)marutti Wrote:
   Does this guy work for Official Beyblade in Japan ?

(Nov. 04, 2019  8:47 PM)Nightwarrior Wrote:

No dude, he is from japan.
Hi, I started reading this manga, but I have a question. Is it mentioned somewhere who won the world championship between Kai - Tala and Tyson - Daichi in the original manga? I find it weird there is no mention of the winner of that battle. In rising, Tyson isn't called the world champion, same for Kai.
(Nov. 15, 2019  8:17 PM)ZEION Wrote: Hi, I started reading this manga, but I have a question. Is it mentioned somewhere who won the world championship between Kai - Tala and Tyson - Daichi in the original manga? I find it weird there is no mention of the winner of that battle. In rising, Tyson isn't called the world champion, same for Kai.

I think about this too. 
I guess, it's because original Bakuten Shoot manga's end is open ending. So who's the champion depend on readers imagination. 
Or... maybe because Tala-Kai vs Tyson-Daichi is tie.
(I'm sorry if my english is bad)
(Nov. 15, 2019  8:17 PM)ZEION Wrote: Hi, I started reading this manga, but I have a question. Is it mentioned somewhere who won the world championship between Kai - Tala and Tyson - Daichi in the original manga? I find it weird there is no mention of the winner of that battle. In rising, Tyson isn't called the world champion, same for Kai.

https://comics.shogakukan.co.jp/book-series?cd=46600 

Takao and Daichi won. Link
(Nov. 15, 2019  10:24 PM)blacklotus Wrote:

https://comics.shogakukan.co.jp/book-series?cd=46600 

Takao and Daichi won. Link

Thanks. Just what I was looking for.
Thank you so much for all your hard work! I received a copy of the manga vol. 2 but I can't read it since I don't know a word in Japanese... I would love to know what Kai is actually saying in all those pages since he's my favorite character too.
On the beyblade’s wikia , it seems there are at least 8 volumes published, but I can only find the first 2 volumes on the internet. Does anyone have more information on that? I wish to buy them all ?

Thanks for posting the lastest chapter on youtube, i’m really wondering how Miguel and Zeo came to battle together.
I think that there are currently 11 chapters published in the CoroCoro Aniki magazine and two complete manga volumes published for the Rising serie.
(Nov. 26, 2019  6:29 PM)Uvanillefleur Wrote: I think that there are currently 11 chapters published in the CoroCoro Aniki magazine and two complete manga volumes published for the Rising serie.

I think you’re right , i rechecked my things and that make sens , sorry for the confusion!
Aoki Sensei uploaded a pic for Boris' birthday
(Dec. 18, 2019  9:59 AM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Aoki Sensei uploaded a pic for Boris' birthday
Cool! Thanks you!!  

http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...191218.jpg