Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

Well, I want to see the chapter
7 of the manga, And It had been a very long time since the translation of Chapter 6.
(Mar. 20, 2018  10:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Well, I want to see the chapter
7 of the manga, And It had been a very long time since the translation of Chapter 6.

It should come quite soon. But chapters only come out every 4 months, so there is bound to also be a long time between translations of them hah. You cannot force CoroCoro Aniki's hand.
(Mar. 20, 2018  11:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  10:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Well, I want to see the chapter

It should come quite soon. But chapters only come out every 4 months, so there is bound to also be a long time between translations of them hah. You cannot force CoroCoro Aniki's hand.

Hey Kai-V...just wanted to ask a quick question..Out of curiosity..If suppose Bakuten shoot rising were to come out in anime series...from now how long will it take to air in anime?? just wandering...
(Mar. 20, 2018  1:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ohohoh... Kai slaps Tsuki for the best Kai reason actually, probably not what you thought at first hah.

"Kai reason"" oh oh. That's gotta be interesting.
(Mar. 20, 2018  11:47 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Hey Kai-V...just wanted to ask a quick question..Out of curiosity..If suppose Bakuten shoot rising were to come out in anime series...from now how long will it take to air in anime?? just wandering...

I think it would be quite a while, if they intend to stick even relatively near the manga. If there's no build-up of chapters, then they have to make a decision to either make fillers (or their own stories) or to instead stop and wait...which might not get off the ground again.
(Mar. 20, 2018  7:13 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2018  11:47 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Hey Kai-V...just wanted to ask a quick question..Out of curiosity..If suppose Bakuten shoot rising were to come out in anime series...from now how long will it take to air in anime?? just wandering...

I think it would be quite a while, if they intend to stick even relatively near the manga. If there's no build-up of chapters, then they have to make a decision to either make fillers (or their own stories) or to instead stop and wait...which might not get off the ground again.

yes U r right...But as a fangirl..My beyblade journey started with the bladebreakers. So just like others here I too wanted the main heroes of beyblade to be back. Coz its where everything started...Beyblade started...
They seem to do decently with running the Burst manga and anime fairly closely. If Rising's release schedule changed to be more regular and had that kind of effort behind it, it might be doable to pull it off sooner. But as it stands, I feel like it wouldn't work out for a good long time.

Who knows? Maybe they'll ramp it up once Super Z is done. I mean, Rising does use Burst, and if TT needs time for ideas, it might be a good "staller season" you could say.

I hear ya though, the original series is where I began as well.
(Mar. 20, 2018  7:23 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: They seem to do decently with running the Burst manga and anime fairly closely. If Rising's release schedule changed to be more regular and had that kind of effort behind it, it might be doable to pull it off sooner. But as it stands, I feel like it wouldn't work out for a good long time.

Who knows? Maybe they'll ramp it up once Super Z is done. I mean, Rising does use Burst, and if TT needs time for ideas, it might be a good "staller season" you could say.

I hear ya though, the original series is where I began as well.

yeah...Its been  11 long years...dont forget the music...Like "Rise above the storm" and "Hang on" and other songs...
There may be more burst series or metal fight series...Or zero G series...
But the original ones r always something else...Coz they always say "Old is Gold"...
(Mar. 20, 2018  7:13 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

>If there's no build-up of chapters, then they have to make a decision to either make fillers (or their own stories)
I would prefer it that way tbh. I think the anime is superior to the manga and I would love it if it's the same team as the first bakuten shoot anime that gets their hands on Rising because they created the characters I adore so much.
Inherently though they'd need to find a new voice actor for Lei (Rei) though. RIP Hiromi Tsuru.
(Mar. 21, 2018  2:23 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Inherently though they'd need to find a new voice actor for Lei (Rei) though. RIP Hiromi Tsuru.

Hiromi Tsuru wasn't Rei's saiyuu, she was Bulma's seiyuu. Aya Hisakawa is Rei's seiyuu, also Cerberus or kero chan from card captor sakura ans she'll be the new Bulma's voice actress .
Also a fun facto about voice actors, Kinomiya Hitoshi and Zac the Sunshine share the same voice actor in japanese :p
(Mar. 21, 2018  4:38 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  2:23 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Inherently though they'd need to find a new voice actor for Lei (Rei) though. RIP Hiromi Tsuru.

Hiromi Tsuru wasn't Rei's saiyuu, she was Bulma's seiyuu. Aya Hisakawa is Rei's seiyuu, also Cerberus or kero chan from card captor sakura ans she'll be the new Bulma's voice actress .
Also a fun facto about voice actors, Kinomiya Hitoshi and Zac the Sunshine share the same voice actor in japanese :p

Oh ok got confused. ;^^
Another fun fact: Takao and Boingo share the same seiyuu, Motoko Kumai!
(Mar. 21, 2018  11:28 PM)burapikun Wrote: Another fun fact: Takao and Boingo share the same seiyuu, Motoko Kumai!

Actually, in fact, Motoko Kumai, who is the voice behind Takao Kinomiya, is also the voice of Syaoran Li
(Mar. 22, 2018  9:28 AM)Flame-Tiger Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2018  11:28 PM)burapikun Wrote: Another fun fact: Takao and Boingo share the same seiyuu, Motoko Kumai!
Exactly,  which is why I can't watch sakura without picturing Takao XD
Actually, in fact, Motoko Kumai, who is the voice behind Takao Kinomiya, is also the voice of Syaoran Li
Everybody just check out the beyblade bar at Takao aoki's banner....It looks so amazing...

http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/...ar0325.jpg

If I had to make an educated guess, we will be getting...
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

From this chapter...I understood a few things..

1. We will be getting Dranzer F burst ver. In red colured form which is the merged form of chimera's power.
2. "The cold kai is back" so we will no longer be seeing kai smiling.
3. F stands for "Fringe" which refer to all the beyblades that kai's dad made...So whatever beyblades he will be making using the Fringe technology...They will be named F burst.

thank U kai-V for the next chapter....
Thanks a lot for the translation Kai-V!
Finally we have the chapter 7.
Thanks every one who did this Job for the community.
BTW, isn't 4 months a very big Time gap for comics
(Mar. 26, 2018  8:15 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Finally we have the chapter 7.
Thanks every one who did this Job for the community.
BTW, isn't 4 months a very big Time gap for comics

Pretty much a one-person job.
(Mar. 26, 2018  3:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Thank you so much!! What should we do without you? :D
Yeaa-ah! No more mister nice guy!
Actually, I think Aoki has put a lot more emphasis on Kai's family wealth in the Rising series and hearing him say "you're a spoilt brat" made me think about my own prejudice towards rich people. In my mind wealth = spoiled but that's not a right equation. Hmm. Either way! It seems Aoki has a story in mind with an end goal and it's great to see it unfold in a focused way!
By the way everyone, I took the time to translate and edit the side messages this time because they were actually very relevant and interesting: there is notably an invitation to send letters to Aoki Takao. I left the address as it was, but post offices should have enough data just with "Japan" to calculate the stamp price.

This is a unique opportunity, and if there are enough messages in English, I cannot believe that they would not pass them along with some sort of translation to Aoki Takao.
Thanks , this is so freaking amazing, Love Kai ❤️
As a follow-up to my above post, I just sent a letter to Japan (for the Dranzer F Phoenix Ver. fan service) and it cost only $3.25 CAD.

And to make everyone's life easier, here is the translated address:
Shogakukan CoroCoro Aniki, Aoki Takao-sensei
101-8023
Kanda post office, PO Box 93
Japan