Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Oct. 29, 2017  3:21 PM)burapikun Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2017  7:35 PM)Hirudegarn Wrote: It makes sense. Takao VS Kai in Season 3 was a great fight. As far as the BEGA arc is concerned, Kai losing to Tak was the plot point needed that led to his conflict with Brooklyn. Season 3 did have my 3 favorite battles in them. Funny enough, each one featured Kai. His battles with Brooklyn (2nd fight), Rei, and Tak were my favorites in that order.

That Takao v. Rei battle in episode 37, right? Yeah, from what I gather, I'm really happy Takao could finally give Rei the battle he derserved, after much development.

Agreed. Rei sure was upset he never got to fight him in the tournament. He finally did get it. Rei made sure to give both Tak and Kai trouble when he fought them.
May I ask a question which may sound rather rather rather impatient?
When is the English version of chapter 5 coming?
(Nov. 11, 2017  10:34 AM)Alexa C H Wrote: May I ask a question which may sound rather rather rather impatient?

I hope November 15 is the date, it is to be released as vol. 7, if news is correct... And September 15 was the date of real if i'm right
Daichi and Hitoshi on this chapter and one unknown character if i'm correct. And next in Dec. 15.
(Nov. 11, 2017  2:44 PM)empireone Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2017  10:34 AM)Alexa C H Wrote: May I ask a question which may sound rather rather rather impatient?

I hope November 15 is the date, it is to be released as vol. 7, if news is correct... And September 15 was the date of real if i'm right
Daichi and Hitoshi on this chapter and one unknown character if i'm correct. And next in Dec. 15.

Is Dec 15 the release date of next chapter???Chapter 6 in japan???
(Nov. 11, 2017  3:09 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2017  2:44 PM)empireone Wrote: I hope November 15 is the date, it is to be released as vol. 7, if news is correct... And September 15 was the date of real if i'm right

Is Dec 15 the release date of next chapter???Chapter 6 in japan???

Oh yes. As news from japan, and he's making new art frequently from his busy schedules, i hope that'll be the day, in the event.
(Nov. 12, 2017  6:44 AM)empireone Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2017  3:09 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Is Dec 15 the release date of next chapter???Chapter 6 in japan???

Oh yes. As news from japan, and he's making new art frequently from his busy schedules, i hope that'll be the day, in the event.

thanx for the info frnd...
I might try subbing it myself... The other contributor has not given any sign of life in weeks, despite initially overcoming both internet connection issues and sickness and confirming that they would now work in the chapter. All is ready except the translation hah.

By the way, the sixth chapter would get released in the next CoroCoro Aniki which comes out around the same time as the "Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising Vol. 1", so that chapter is not going to be exclusive to that.
Dragoon Fantom Gravity Variable Gold ver. will come in December 15 on Corocoro Aniki Winter issue
(Nov. 12, 2017  5:51 PM)marutti Wrote: Dragoon Fantom Gravity Variable Gold ver. will come in December 15 on Corocoro Aniki Winter issue

Yay, their doing the F series now. With any luck, they'll make a Dragoon MS with a brand new tip.
Who probably is the unknown character in the new chappy?
(Nov. 12, 2017  6:29 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: Who probably is the unknown character in the new chappy?

Before every chapter....Takao Aoki uplds a banner of his characters in his official website...So before the new chapter...He will upld a banner...U can get to see his characters...A his new ones too
How can I view the banner?
(Nov. 12, 2017  7:16 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: How can I view the banner?

well the banner is uplded here mainly by Blacklotus...A  member...But if U want to see the collections of banner then...U have to visit the sakura factory website...Where Takao Aoki uplds his banners...
I've noticed a Saint Shields oficial art on Mr Aoki's website

sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/image/s.seals4.jpg
Yeah...I have downloaded the image...I donno if I am able to upld here...

I am having problems...Uplding here...Someone pls upld the banner
My sources for the Chapter 6 release date are reasonable, without getting any officials from internet, i just get them directly. Well he is right.
And if talks I did from English sub in 15th of this month, this is right. But we are doing our own sub, we are not permitted to post it on "Read Online Manga" like websites.
You will get subbed version from here, it depends when the committee of this site will do it. I think they might have scanned it for subbing.
And no one can find even Japanese (original) version scanned on Internet or in secured sites, because it isn't uploaded "Now", well you can watch RAW videos of it.
Haven't seen the Saint Shields in some time. I prefer them in the anime, as they all got individual time to battle, but the manga did have Yuriy VS Ozma.
That will be some battle...Flash leopard VS. Wolborg...I wonder if they too will be using burst beyblades...
I hope that the BEGA people will emerge in Rising even though they weren't in the previous manga. I would actually love to see Ozuma try to save the sacred spirits from Brooklyn's dark powers that also using burst blades...
Hey Kai-V any update on the manga sub of chapter 5? can u give a tentative date?
Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but are the characters using burst style beyblades in this manga?
(Nov. 20, 2017  10:34 PM)BlitzSrigganGT Wrote: Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but are the characters using burst style beyblades in this manga?

Yes, the main four at least. OG plastics has been seen in this manga with Yuryi/Tala and Wolburg vs Kai and Dranzer S.S.T

More Burst versions of OG plastic Beys are on the way, so there will be more characters with Burst versions of their Beys soon.
(Nov. 20, 2017  11:07 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  10:34 PM)BlitzSrigganGT Wrote: Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but are the characters using burst style beyblades in this manga?

Yes, the main four at least. OG plastics has been seen in this manga with Yuryi/Tala and Wolburg vs Kai and Dranzer S.S.T

More Burst versions of OG plastic Beys are on the way, so there will be more characters with Burst versions of their Beys soon.

That'd be awesome! I hope this becomes an anime as well
[Image: yaeYHqb.jpg]
Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising 1st comic which will release December
Will it be available on amazon or only in japan???