Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Nov. 20, 2016  4:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is definitely one of the most interesting facts in Beyblade in a while, especially if you ignore Rising hah. Thank you for pointing out that there was something said about Kai's father in that episode, it would have taken me a while to go check that specific scene. Actually the script comes from someone who already translated both first and second seasons of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and the first twenty of G Revolution, but I know that Siliva is working on a more accurate and professional translation simultaneously, so I am not certain if I should just post the link hah. I sure hope that the script I got is not too horribly inaccurate, but that would surprise me.

It is sort of becoming off-topic by now, but do you have other scenes like that in mind hah?

Hmm come to Think of it there are one more scene I'm curious about. It's in episode 33 of v force when ozuma speaks of their history. Because Ozuma speaks of the ancient dawn of beyblade it's perhaps one of the most important scenes. It'd be cool to know if there are any major differences told between the story in the dub and in the sub. For example they spoke of an evil organization called the brotherhood. I am curious if that was still there.

As for the subbing I am well aware there are more episodes coming I just did not know the details or whether I could talk about it openly in case it was a secret. I know according to Dranzerx13 he's subbing episode 1-8 of V force. And since I'm giving slight undercover "support" to that I hope it is still happening. That's why I was comfortable to ask about the subbed version of V force cause I naturally assumed it'd be some form of script by now.
(Nov. 21, 2016  2:28 PM)Breedo Wrote: As for the subbing I am well aware there are more episodes coming I just did not know the details or whether I could talk about it openly in case it was a secret. I know according to Dranzerx13 he's subbing episode 1-8 of V force. And since I'm giving slight support to that I hope it is still happening. That's why I was comfortable to ask about the subbed version of V force cause I naturally assumed it'd be some form of script by now.

This is becoming slightly off-topic now, though yes, Siliva has been working on those. I've tried to keep quiet on it as a form of "surprise" Tongue_out

They should be released relatively soon, so look forward to it \o/
(Nov. 21, 2016  2:32 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: This is becoming slightly off-topic now, though yes, Siliva has been working on those. I've tried to keep quiet on it as a form of "surprise" Tongue_out

They should be released relatively soon, so look forward to it \o/

Yeah ur right. I was only responding to the comment though. I was getting worried it'd not get finished or he'd want to have even more episodes Before releasing so I'd have to wait a year or so to find stuff out. XD Oh well, you have a right to be impatient when waiting for 13 years to Watch something. Let's tone it down now and get back to topic. Voltaire faking being in a wheelchair to trick kai to run his Company.. Imagine if they turned Rising into an anime special imagine how akward it'd be considering the image u have of Voltaire in the anime. I wonder how it'd be different in anime form? It'd be pretty Epic if they brought back Voltaire as a villain bringing some form of closure to Kai's story with his family.
Pleaae make another season pf Beyblade with Kai Tyson Max Ray Chief and others

Please make this season in video we are waiting its so long to see another season with kai tyson and others
(Dec. 01, 2016  7:13 AM)Hammad Ali Wrote: Pleaae make another season pf Beyblade with Kai Tyson Max Ray Chief and others

Please make this season in video we are waiting its so long to see another season with kai tyson and others

You do know we can't make the anime right?

But I'm sure we'd all love to see another season with the gang
The 'Rivals Forever!' ending is quite good IMHO, it is probably what saved this manga, at least for me obviously.
I say this because I expected that Takao, at the end, would have won versus Kai.
Kai-V is very beautiful.No just here,and in older series!!
(Dec. 19, 2016  4:01 PM)Andjela Wrote: Kai-V is very beautiful.No just here,and in older series!!

Wait what? I was in older series hah? 

I think you meant "Kai", not Kai-V hahah.
I do agree, Kai-V is very pretty. If only she was in it replacing Kai.

Sorry, Kai-V, I couldn't help myself. Now back on topic.
Uh, is this a good occasion to use my discretionary powers and simply remove the last posts...

And I wish that the following could change the subject entirely, but unfortunately of course there has to be art of Mao in a maid outfit for the opening of the Beyblade Bar...

[Image: mao.bar.jpg]
Thank you Aoki-sensei. I never thought I'd grow up to see official art of Mao in a maid outfit. Today is a good day.

The comic in the background there was posted (with dialogue intact) on the Beyblade Bar's website. It's only two pages and for some reason they left the uncompressed full resolution images on the website, so cleaning the thing was a cinch.

http://imgur.com/a/zFEY0

This was maybe 40 minutes of my time so I apologize in advance for the typos I'm probably missing lol.
Well, exactly the dialogue I was expecting, but thank you for the translation hah.
(Dec. 21, 2016  10:13 PM)Siliva Wrote: Thank you Aoki-sensei. I never thought I'd grow up to see official art of Mao in a maid outfit. Today is a good day.

The comic in the background there was posted (with dialogue intact) on the Beyblade Bar's website. It's only two pages and for some reason they left the uncompressed full resolution images on the website, so cleaning the thing was a cinch.

http://imgur.com/a/zFEY0

This was maybe 40 minutes of my time so I apologize in advance for the typos I'm probably missing lol.
Would this be Beyblade fan service with neku maid Mao? Hahaha.

Thank you for the translation, Siliva! That was a fun little read. Makes me hope for more Beyblade Burst: Rising :')
(Dec. 20, 2016  3:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Uh, is this a good occasion to use my discretionary powers and simply remove the last posts...

And I wish that the following could change the subject entirely, but unfortunately of course there has to be art of Mao in a maid outfit for the opening of the Beyblade Bar...

[Image: mao.bar.jpg]

Is there an issue with that? 
She isn't doing anything obscene, so I fail to see anything inherently wrong with it.
Sure, if you are unaware of the whole culture around maid outfits, especially in Japan, then there is no problem.
Well, in this case ... I can't imagine a more innocent-looking depiction haha.
Thank you Siliva! The comic advert is probably very effective I would say, I do want to go!!!
I'm fine with beyblade Rising ending like it did the more i Think about it. It could have gone wrong if they tried to continue it further with new characters ect. There could at least been a few more details more focused on. For example a battle between Ray & Max would have been awesome.
I knew it. Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising continues into the third chapter in March 2017.
https://twitter.com/corocoro_aniki?lang=ja
That doesn't state a third chapter. That just says that you can get the Aniki release until March, which is important for people to know if they want to order Gold Dragoons.
Even the Google translation is very clear, there is no way that could be interpreted as Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising continuing beyond the two chapters...
Well, I guess we will find out in March issue if there is another one or not.
(Jan. 10, 2017  5:00 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Well, I guess we will find out in March issue if there is another one or not.

There's no indication there is, so ... probably not.
Well, there's no proof that it ended either. Takao Aoki nor Aniki editors have stated it would only be 2 chapters.