Bakugan, Who Wants it to Return?

ya know...Well...It can happen, wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.
If Bakugan is rebooted, I would watch it. It could also have hints of fanservice I dunno why I think this.
Always been interested in Bakugan. But it died out before I was interested enough to buy some.
These were fun to collect, not to play though. I still got a bunch!

The anime was great up until Mechtanium Surge - the main purpose of Bakugan sort of got washed away when they stopped including 'G's' and the ability cards. It turned more into a transformers show with those 'Mechtogans'.
i loved the series. season 1 was o.k., season two was my favorite, 3 was confusing, and i couldnt stand mech. surge and bakutech. but i still regret that i sold them.
Season 2 was the best season out of everything.
I've only seen the first season. Is the last four series and Bauketch any good?
(Dec. 12, 2015  10:10 PM)Momohimi Wrote: I've only seen the first season. Is the last four series and Bauketch any good?

2 is the best...the others not so much but Mecha serge is a nice season finale.
I think we can all agree with you.
i want bakugan to return
Yeah, it was my favorite season of Yu-Gi-Oh.

[Image: spectra-ability.png]
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...ect/.96398
edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakugan_Ba...gan_Reboot

I'm assuming that this is the thing that Brad was speaking of?

edit2: I'm hyped.
Darn it new characters!
Lol Bakugan would mlg rek most blades
(Dec. 31, 2015  4:58 PM)Meta madness Wrote: 10/10 bakugan x beyblade cross over

yaay, transforming tops! wait... http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Salamalyon_(Beyblade)
Yes! I am so hyped! I don't know about those character design though...
I have mixed thoughts, guess I gotta rewatch the original series again....

By that I mean seasons 1 and 2
(Dec. 31, 2015  10:50 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I have mixed thoughts, guess I gotta rewatch the original series again....

By that I mean seasons 1 and 2

I do not consider "seasons" 3+ actual seasons. Smile

Season 1 was great, season 2 was good aaaaaaand it went downhill.

And as Rager said: the characters designs are... not really too... Bakuganish.
Well no one likes seasons 3 and 4 anyway, only thing season 4 got right was the inclusion of previous season characters and pushed everyone to there limit.

Season 3 was uhh well
I always preferred the first two seasons of the Bakugan anime, myself. I happen to have Maxus Dragonoid in my collection.
(Jan. 14, 2016  1:15 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I always preferred the first two seasons of the Bakugan anime, myself. I happen to have Maxus Dragonoid in my collection.
When Maxus Dragonoid came out I was so hyped, but had to beg my parents to get it on a Sunday night. They let me, but I couldn't play with it that late at night. This was during 5th grade and so I went to school and was constantlly thinking about Maxus all day. When I finally got home I was so hyped that I kept on transforming it to make it look like the one in the anime, but when I did it so much, one of the traps broke (the spider thing forgot it's name). That was a very sad day, but I recovered.