Bakugan: Big Time Anime these days!

(Apr. 18, 2010  8:33 PM)BladerBX10 Wrote: Trust me, its a very good anime AND a very fun, strategy game. No, it takes nothing from beyblade. BeyLBade is a game of science, and Bakugan is a game of strategy.

Hush, the kids don't need to know that... So you mean to tell me that the power of science out-rules all?

(Apr. 18, 2010  8:33 PM)BladerBX10 Wrote: WHAT!?!?!?!?!??! I don't see the link in their voices. Tyson is my favorite character from beyblade, and Prince Hydron is a crazy maniac.

He said Tyson's brother.
(Apr. 07, 2010  3:32 PM)mezz Wrote: Lol go play Bakugan. Don't forget to collect em' all. Uncertain
Stop saying this place fails.
I only said it did once, and I'll say it again unless when you stop with your lame attempts to flame me. :l
Actually tried watching more episodes of the series and playing the game. It's...not all that bad. Confusing a little. A little annoying because the darn ball won't land on the darn card. Lol But I had fun laughing about it. Still, the only character I really like is Alice. The anime confuses me though. Especially the second season.

The Abridged Series is pretty funny though.

Random: If Shun is the love child of Kai and Rei, then Dan is the love child of Tyson and Kenny. *nods*
I really don´t think that Bakugan is the big anime of these days. Here nobody plays Bakugan, I asked to my little cousins if they have ever seen bakugan, and they say that is boring.

That´s my point of view.
(May. 01, 2010  9:05 AM)Sophie Wrote: Actually tried watching more episodes of the series and playing the game. It's...not all that bad. Confusing a little. A little annoying because the darn ball won't land on the darn card. Lol But I had fun laughing about it. Still, the only character I really like is Alice. The anime confuses me though. Especially the second season.

The Abridged Series is pretty funny though.

Random: If Shun is the love child of Kai and Rei, then Dan is the love child of Tyson and Kenny. *nods*
The cards are heavy because there's a small magnet inside them. Well sometimes it doesn't work...
(May. 08, 2010  6:24 AM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: I really don´t think that Bakugan is the big anime of these days. Here nobody plays Bakugan, I asked to my little cousins if they have ever seen bakugan, and they say that is boring.

That´s my point of view.

shun's the only reason i watch it XD
XD i am starting to notice a lot of beybladers hate bakugan and a lot of brawlers hate beybladers
you people have some problems bakugan isnt a bad gae Pinching_eyes_2 they could make the game play a little better but its not half bad i mean at least you have control of what happens and MOST ANIME IS A COPY OFF OF ANOTHER
I need a pyrus bakugan,for the Bakugan Battle League. it has to be gaundalian. what bakugan should I get?
(May. 08, 2010  6:24 AM).:.:Kai:.:. Wrote: I really don´t think that Bakugan is the big anime of these days. Here nobody plays Bakugan, I asked to my little cousins if they have ever seen bakugan, and they say that is boring.

That´s my point of view.
Because this topic is old. The time I made it, it was.
i use to kinda like bakugan but now i hate it
Bakugan is lame because they charge so much money for something guaranteed to break soon after you buy it. There is very little strategy involved. Beyblade is going to become the big anime very soon and Bakugan will die.
most of the new generation si going to like bakugan cause they were shown that before beyblade so it makes sense for them to like it more then beyblade also if you looked on the bakugan community theirs a lot more fun things going on ^-^(like rps and such) but theirs alot of fighting and lots of tem also like beyblade but they grew up with it i managed to get some of the new generation into both ^-^ why like one when you can like both ;D and people its their home game dont diss it caus they dont diss ours :\
(Aug. 15, 2010  6:40 PM)Emerald Wrote: most of the new generation si going to like bakugan cause they were shown that before beyblade so it makes sense for them to like it more then beyblade

So it's first come, first served? Uncertain

Personally, I'm very disappointed by the third season of Bakugan, up until now. It's slow and pretty stupid. I kinda liked the second season, but this...

Also, Ren Krawler (Who is voiced by David Reale, by the way...Seriously, who would trust a guy called 'Krawler'? =_=) looks oddly like Ryuuga.
[Image: 12755231588858full.jpg]
(Jul. 07, 2009  10:47 AM)LAITON Wrote: Dragonsclaw I am a 12 yr old kid just started high skool who plays bakugan yugioh pokemon and beyblades I got rejected by other guys, so I just found a gruop that suited me well i have two gruops that suit me Raykons gruop and H@D3Ns gruop and dont pay any attention to kids who think your weird
I have know idae what the old rules are but the new ones seem good

if your 12 and you really just started high school then call me crazy but i dont think playing with a stupid toy and beyblades is the reason most of the guys rejected you
Hey GalaxyBreaker do you seriously beleive those carpy commercials about bakugan a new born baby can win a game of bakugan customizing a beyblade to counter your opponents requires way more strategy then bakugan the only thing about the two games that you got right was that beyblade envolves science
-sigh- can someone lock this thread please :T most of the brawlers on bakugan.com hate beyblade an the most of the people on here hate bakugan their summed up this whole thread Tired
Bakugan had to be the biggest waste of money. I currently have an entire tin full (about 40-50) that I don't even use anymore. If I had gotten back into beyblades earlier the money would have been better spent. It's not that fun; I only got them because at the time I liked the idea of a ball which transformed into a monster.
yeah bakugan sure is good but the story line is rubbish and the toys waste of money i rather buy battle strikers than them but i do like the monster
Lol, I don't know whyy everyone flames Bakugan so much... It is a great anime and the card game is pretty good too. Anyway, regarding the anime Fabia has os much haters... They say she is trying to steal Shun from Alice..xD Also everyone is getting mad that they are not putting Alice and Runo in Gundalian Invaders but Runo's coming in episode 20 dunno about Alice though Uncertain
(Apr. 18, 2010  8:33 PM)BladerBX10 Wrote: Trust me, its a very good anime AND a very fun, strategy game. No, it takes nothing from beyblade. BeyLBade is a game of science, and Bakugan is a game of strategy.

[Image: 76f68bb9.gif]
[Image: BK_CD_Tigrerra.jpg]

What was that about it not taking anything from Beyblade? Derp?
Bakugan is also science...Mass? Bakugan was like Battle B-Daman. It gets boring after the first four rounds.

Beyblade is Science AND Strategy

Looks oddly like Ryuuga.
[Image: 12755231588858full.jpg]

No Creativity So they take exact Character Designs from other shows...How nice..
You realize both of those are probably based on the Byakko, right?
(Sep. 19, 2010  3:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: You realize both of those are probably based on the Byakko, right?

I can circle various things that are the same. But changed very slightly
LOL I don't know where else this would go, but if anyone is interested in buying some cheap Bakugan then PM me. ^^ I have heaps and want to get rid of them for beyblades. ;D
okay so yeah some simaliar details in stuff :\ and at the tigera(the driger and lion picture somebody posted) look up her evolved form Smile find something close to that and ill give you credit... but yeah umm all anime is pretty much copied or based of another anime :T if you guys dont like it ignore it the kids who like it hve their reason (i guess they like to have more control of what their doing other then hopin their combo wins and having a chance to counter...) and LOL main reason why i posting this is... would it be bad if i made like 10 or 15 members out of what 20-30 memembers left on mybakugan.com(the bakugan community and no not cause they quit bakugan its cause people on the communit got in fights a lot o and when bakugan dimensions wasnt up people threw a fit and got pissed and left the site :\) like beyblade over bakugan Grin now each day theirs like 2-4 threads talking about beyblade XD