Bakugan: Big Time Anime these days!

Not going to lie, if the price came down, I'd probably buy more of these. They have an appeal on the same level as transformers, but there's no way in hell I'm paying $8 for a marble, transforming or otherwise.
I like bakugan but beyblade still rules. And they are not copying other animes
hey i just started watching the new sesson of bakugan and im back with bakugan but BEYBLADE is the best and i only like bakugan the show i tink that the life game is carp
does any one have a link to download the episodes
I found some posts hilarious in the first few pages....

Anyway, personally, I don't see what's so great about Bakugan. It didn't appeal to me when I watch the first episode. It was kind of boring.

I like some of the character designs like Runo and Alice. Shun, I'm a bit interested in, I read that he's like the love child of Kai and Rei (?). And I guess I could sort of see it, in appearance: long black hair (Rei), clad in purple and black clothes (Kai). His personality? I read that he's like a ninja... (Kai).

I don't intend to collect any because my nephew has a WHOLE BUNCH of Bakugans. And I mean a whole bunch: the marbles, cards, posters, t-shirts--everything! Which is another reason why I don't bother with the series.... *twitch*

Hopefully when Metal Fight starts airing, Beyblade will once again reign supreme over the toy battle world!! MWAHAHHAHA!!!!

Why does that tiger look like Driger? That was the first thing that came to mind when I first saw the commercial.
Bakugan wins. And anyone who thinks otherwise needs some serious sense bashed into them.
ii love bakugan, if your a collector or a brawler, you win either way Wink
(Dec. 22, 2009  2:06 AM)sooners1223 Wrote: Bakugan wins. And anyone who thinks otherwise needs some serious sense bashed into them.

this^^
hey sooners and yeah I like bakugan to but like pokemon and yugioh more
(Dec. 23, 2009  10:49 AM)MortalNerd Wrote: are uu darkwind from bb?!

yeah its me what up aquosplayer
I watch the show today and i didn't like it i couldn't understand what was happening in the battles.
(Jan. 25, 2009  11:59 PM)Litrid Wrote: Bakugan is as bad as Duel Masters and Bdaman *sigh* we want more gore and action stuff.
i loved duel monsters it was great
(Jan. 24, 2010  6:57 PM)arnation Wrote: i loved duel monsters it was great

I think he's referring to Duel MAsters. It's a rip of off Duel monsters and Yu-Gi-Oh!.

In my opinion B-Daman was great btw.
I say pokemon, bakugan, and yugioh are the best shows
I just got the backugan game for my wii it's really good.The toy game sucks if it was like the game and tv show I would tottally play it.
I have a fairly large collection of these from a year ago

Now I have fun with them by throwing them until they break.

I have this dark alpha hydranoid with a metal ring..thing, that subterra naga,and some other stuff I will probably sell on ebay
i really dont know why everyone hates bakugan, imo the anime is pretty good, i admit toy isnt the best but the game is great, mostly its good overall.
i think the new season sucks the toys was ok to me but when my friend said bakugan was better than beyblade i was like you are F up in the head
i watch bakugan, its an ok show.. kinda repetitive though......all the situations..
(Jan. 24, 2010  7:13 PM)Draciel Z Wrote: I think he's referring to Duel MAsters. It's a rip of off Duel monsters and Yu-Gi-Oh!.

In my opinion B-Daman was great btw.

Duel Master is a simplified version of Magic the gathering. Do some research...
Duel monsters and yugioh are the same thing. Also the games are completly different, why just because a card game comes out which involves monsters do people go "it's a ripoff of yugioh" despite the fact it has very little in common with yugioh apart from a card game and monsters?
So, finally got to watch the english version of this show.

I shouldn't be surprised, since almost every french dub suck like crazy, but this is really a decent dubbing, even though it's dona by a bunch of unexperienced people.
actully saw the dvd set for bakugan in the bargin bin 3$NZ for the whole set O_O now i know why my hobbie shop was trying so hard to get rid of the manga for it xD
I don't think Bakugan actually has a manga series. I'm pretty sure those books are just ani-manga, which are screen caps from the anime with word bubbles.
I like it a little bit but not much. But it also slightly copies off of Transformers.