Bakugan: Big Time Anime these days!

(Mar. 07, 2010  10:08 PM)stormpegasus Wrote: I like it a little bit but not much. But it also slightly copies off of Transformers.

Transformers is soo old.
(Mar. 07, 2010  10:12 PM)LightningVoltix Wrote: Transformers is soo old.
Lol yeah it is. I think that the TV series started in the 1980's lol.
I dont think the game is that bad if u know wat your doing
Yeah even though i got the game yesterday its pretty good
(Mar. 08, 2010  1:54 AM)Storm Dragoon Wrote: Yeah even though i got the game yesterday its pretty good
i already beat the game and im loveing the omega leonidas
Bakugan= balls/marbles you throw on cards they open up, turn into dragons, fight each other and then explode...

nicee...
I think Bakugan's a ripoff of these main two animes:

BEYBLADE
BATTLE B-DAMAN

completely, and I hate bakugan for it >Uncertain i mean seriously? and the dub has quite a few of Beyblade's cast including Mariah, and Brooklyn
I used to like it, but then it just got plain boring and stupid. A few of my beyblade friends quit for bakugan. I had a bunch of the little ball things, but my friend and i burned them Wink
(Mar. 12, 2010  2:39 PM)megaroarm5 Wrote: I used to like it, but then it just got plain boring and stupid. A few of my beyblade friends quit for bakugan. I had a bunch of the little ball things, but my friend and i burned them Wink

NICE! I'd have loved to join you for that!
Great way of making people think you're arsonists...
So people here hate Bakugan, think it's a rip-off? *Facepalm*

Right when I thought this place couldn't be anymore fail.
Leave if you don't like it here then.
From what i know this is what bakugan rips off from what
pokemon: evolving
digimon: random monsters
yu-gi-oh: the cards (duh)
beyblade: having it only following the rules if the ball is thrown, rolls, and has to land in the middle of the card
(Mar. 28, 2010  7:09 AM)Shutty Wrote: So people here hate Bakugan, think it's a rip-off? *Facepalm*

Right when I thought this place couldn't be anymore fail.
Lol go play Bakugan. Don't forget to collect em' all. Uncertain
Stop saying this place fails.
(Apr. 07, 2010  1:50 PM)kingrept Wrote: From what i know this is what bakugan rips off from what
pokemon: evolving
digimon: random monsters
yu-gi-oh: the cards (duh)
beyblade: having it only following the rules if the ball is thrown, rolls, and has to land in the middle of the card

You basically listed the animes KidTala listed himself in the first post of this topic Uncertain
I will be honest, I used to think Bakugan was terrible.

Then my girlfriend ended up telling me to watch it more, etc. Now I like it.
(Jan. 24, 2009  2:37 AM)KidTala Wrote: Let me tell you this. Bakugan, if you think about it is a big time rip off to these anime's listed:

Beyblade
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Digimon
Last But Not Least, Pokemon.

Its a really good Anime but its basically to me taking the miky out of Pokemon ect...... Ok, the balls is copying Pokemon the cards is copying Yu-Gi-Yo and its copying beyblade a bit. So people we have to put beyblade back into action and take over again.

You have to remember back in the days eg 2000, 2002 ect... Beyblade was like the best Anime in town, everyone played it! But now its Bakugan. Dont think that I'm hating on Bakugan but you have to admit, I have got a point.

People are forgeting beyblade, but there are thousands of people that still remember it but dont like it anymore. I know someone who quit beyblade, but with our help he came back to it, so we are making progress! Lets be the best Anime we can! Who agree's with me?

To see the first episode of Bakugan click this link please. Smile

And keep the beyblade spirit up!!

LOL at bakugan being a really good anime its horrible even by the "lil kids show for a toy line" standard, but you are only 12 you have alot of anime watching to do

also it has one of the worse dubs i ever heard.....
and how can we be anime
ugh im tired of it!!! with the "battle gear" and "gundawhatever invaders" commercials coming on every 2 minutes!!! lets boycott! martin luther king jr.!!! ...wait wat???
i repeated wat he said yea but stated what bakugan copied
I used to love Bakugan even went to a few tournaments but when I saw the new Beyblades I was like "Carp this",
But now I think that Bakugan will never be as good Beyblade
That's the thing. It probably wont. Bakugan hasn't been around long enough as Beyblade. Beyblade has already had years to gain a bunch of popularity and fans.

You might know that I like Bakugan. I'm not gonna seriously argue with you guys on this issue, because you all seem to have decent points. At least it's better than saying--

"BAKUGAN SUCKS BEYBLADE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(Apr. 09, 2010  7:24 PM)lasean Wrote: LOL at bakugan being a really good anime its horrible even by the "lil kids show for a toy line" standard, but you are only 12 you have alot of anime watching to do

also it has one of the worse dubs i ever heard.....
and how can we be anime

Yeah, screw those stupid people with their legitimate opinions and sutff Tired

And the dub is very, very similar to that of the original Beyblade.
did you know that tysons brothers voice actor is prince hydron in bakugan?! thats retarded!
Really? XD That's an interesting piece of trivia! Although Hydron is just about the worst character in this whole thing...
I beg to differ. Bakugan is a game of its own. I mean, sure it kinda has some things in common with other anime games, but it has its own unique gimmics. I myself am a Bakugan fan. Trust me, its a very good anime AND a very fun, strategy game. No, it takes nothing from beyblade. BeyLBade is a game of science, and Bakugan is a game of strategy.
(Apr. 12, 2010  9:14 PM)M Wrote: did you know that tysons brothers voice actor is prince hydron in bakugan?! thats retarded!

WHAT!?!?!?!?!??! I don't see the link in their voices. Tyson is my favorite character from beyblade, and Prince Hydron is a crazy maniac. Oh well. Another voice actor that is the same are:
Ming Ming= Julie
(Mar. 08, 2010  6:54 AM)Original_BB_4ev Wrote: I think Bakugan's a ripoff of these main two animes:

BEYBLADE
BATTLE B-DAMAN

completely, and I hate bakugan for it >Uncertain i mean seriously? and the dub has quite a few of Beyblade's cast including Mariah, and Brooklyn

NO IT ISN'T!