Bakugan Battle Brawlers / BakuTech Bakugan

It was a Subterra Coredem. It was lovely. Until one fateful day it broke...
(Jul. 21, 2014  11:30 PM)-Emeryl Wrote: It was a Subterra Coredem. It was lovely. Until one fateful day it broke...

When was that released 0.o
I guess I'm one of the only people here who got into it back in 2008 or something like that.
(Jul. 21, 2014  11:30 PM)-Emeryl Wrote: It was a Subterra Coredem. It was lovely. Until one fateful day it broke...

Did you have the tan or dark brown version?
http://bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Coredem That should say when.
That tan version
(Jul. 21, 2014  11:35 PM)-Emeryl Wrote: http://bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Coredem That should say when.
That tan version

My brother had the dark brown version that came with the baku-launch.
I started with 6 B1s:
Pyrus Dragonoid
Haos Tigrerra
Subterra Stinglash
... Can't remember the others.
I've lost those a long time ago. Shame...
Last one I bought was the Pyrus BakuCamo Fusion Dragonoid. It was worth it. (1040g's is ridiculous.)
In the show he could have exploded. Its just too much, but too awesome at the same time.
They mixed types 0.o whaaaa
I remember when they released the original bakugan like Dragonoid and Hydranoid in clear after new vestroia and there were like 3 of them... Cool.
(Jul. 21, 2014  11:51 PM)Neo Wrote: They mixed types 0.o whaaaa
I remember when they released the original bakugan like Dragonoid and Hydranoid in clear after new vestroia and there were like 3 of them... Cool.

Spin Master released the Hydranoid rather late. Season 1 only had Dual Hydranoid, Early/Mid New Vestroia had Alpha Hydranoid, then finally late in NV they finally had the base Hydranoid in that Masquerade character pack. I managed to snag a Darkus one to have all 3 in their proper Attribute. (Even though I already had a Heavy Metal Darkus Alpha Hydranoid.) Still have em too, well, except for Dual...
Yeah, exactly. I knew there was a delay as a kid, never saw it.
Just realised I forgot something. In the image, the Bakugan to the left of Lumino Dragonoid is Quake Dragonoid in Ventus. I was looking for the 1000g one, but I ended up with 950g's. Good enough.
I remember getting Skyress and BEGGING my parents to let me have it instead of earning it.
xD
When I first saw bakugan I thought it was stupid (I was eight at the time.) But then I heard my friends talking about how awesome it was and then I was hooked too. My first bakugan was a pyrus original Dragonoid. It also came with a Pyrus stinglash and serpentoid. Good times. Anybody else get bakugan banned from they're school? XD
I don't think we had the balls to take them to school

Get it Wink
I had Pyrus Neo Dragonoid, Haos Viper Helios, and Earth Vulcan in a starter pack New Vestroia.

Anyways BakuWorld is getting pretty awesome! Thanks for everyone who signed up!

Neo You had a Maxus Dragonoid with Neo Dragonoid and 6 other Bakugan Traps.
I was actually hooked by a couple of 4th graders(I was in second grade) Then after a few years XD I actually bought one after endlessly nagging my dad to buy me one.
EDITGrinerp, another page.
it also got banned at my school
(Jul. 22, 2014  5:23 PM)Lord Wrote: I had Pyrus Neo Dragonoid, Haos Viper Helios, and Earth Vulcan in a starter pack New Vestroia.

Anyways BakuWorld is getting pretty awesome! Thanks for everyone who signed up!

Neo You had a Maxus Dragonoid with Neo Dragonoid and 6 other Bakugan Traps.

Oh yeah...
I traded for that thing, it broke in a few minutes
The pegs are loose, one trap won't open.
A long time ago, back when New Vestroia was out. I went to this big thing called the Bakugan Ultimate Battle tour. I went when I was nine and it was the best day of my life. They gave away bakugan and arenas for FREE if you answered a question right. I answered one right and got a Darkus Vandarus. I will never forget that day.

The Vandarus looks like this:

[Image: m4k2PK5ZVquljOCRQDE4Jzg.jpg]
Lucky you. Kinda reminds me of my rather luxurious Ventus Storm Skyress...
Shiney...
That looks amazing, I love it
(Aug. 01, 2014  3:03 PM)Ryuujin M Wrote: Lucky you. Kinda reminds me of my rather luxurious Ventus Storm Skyress...
Shiney...

Wow, that's really cool. Did you paint it?
(Aug. 01, 2014  7:39 PM)Flambo. Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2014  3:03 PM)Ryuujin M Wrote: Lucky you. Kinda reminds me of my rather luxurious Ventus Storm Skyress...
Shiney...

Wow, that's really cool. Did you paint it?

No, those were from a Walmart-Exlusive series around the New Vestroia era, called Bronze Attack.
Never heard of that...But I wish I'd known about them back during New Vestroia.
Me too. That would've been a great addition to my collection.