Bakugan Battle Brawlers / BakuTech Bakugan

Yea I like that setup way better
(Sep. 29, 2014  5:54 AM)Neo Wrote: I'm pretty sure B1's game was like
Gate Card, +G's
Ability, +G's
Highest G's got rid of the opponent Bakugan.
Actually each gate card had Holo Sector Points (HSP) and by winning the brawl you got the Gate Card. After a player gets three gate cards then the player with the most HSP wins.
Hey guys,in GA I found a lot of bakugan cards in my uncle's old room.IDK how to play tho,can someone help me?I only have an hour of WiFi so I might not get back to you guys a lot until we buy a new server
ok pm with questions i know everything about the game
(Oct. 18, 2014  7:20 AM)amidamaru Wrote: ok pm with questions i know everything about the game
If you really like it then try signing up for www.bakuworld.forumotion.net
I already did im augustus1000
we need to get more people on
Ill trade terroclaw,griffon,and maybe dragonoid for darkus,sub terra,ventus,or pyrus.
I really want a darkus,but im open to offers💰
Im trying to join the site but it keeps saying,"Thes fields* are required" although i typed in those fields...
It also says the name ~EliteDeity~ is taken...
(Dec. 10, 2014  2:38 AM)Elite Deity Wrote: Ill trade terroclaw,griffon,and maybe dragonoid for darkus,sub terra,ventus,or pyrus.
I really want a darkus,but im open to offers💰
Im trying to join the site but it keeps saying,"Thes fields* are required" although i typed in those fields...
It also says the name ~EliteDeity~ is taken...
Try it agin later.
hey did u sign up yet
Bakugan, I don't know my skill in it. But I do want some Bakutech to add to my team.
does any still brawl pm me if you do
i still have all my bakugan even though its been a while since it went off
what you got
I hope bakugan gets a reboot. My highest g power bakugan is darkus skytruss at 1010gs, then ventus fusion dragonoid and pyrus orbeum at 900gs, aquos rubanoid at 890gs sabator subterra 830gs, lumigrowl haos 770gs. What's the highest g power you people have?

Well its others choice to quit something but I always promised myself not to quit things from my childhood. That goes for pokemon, beyblade, bakugan, sonic, mario, super smash bros, fossil fighters
haos damakor 1120g
(Jul. 24, 2015  9:50 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i still have all my bakugan even though its been a while since it went off

Same, as for my cards they've fallen into the place called "I forgot"~
does anyone still want there bakugan
I still have my Bakugan collection
u want to trade
Nah, not really. Too many memories. Oh, and I have a Haos tin that I had autographed by Master Ray at the Bakugan Ultimate Battle Tour in Tacoma.
Bakugan is like this:

Battle Brawlers: The best thing of universe!

New Vestroia: It's okay.

Gundalian Invaders: This is extremely retarded...

Mechtanium Surge: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!
"retarded"

lol, also Bakugan isn't the best thing in the universe but....Hey to each there own....
(Dec. 08, 2015  3:01 AM)Meta madness Wrote: "retarded"

lol, also Bakugan isn't the best thing in the universe but....Hey to each there own....

It was an exaggeration.

To be more realistic, Bakugan in its prime (2007-2009) was great, but at its best still could not amount to MFB, or any of the generations. I like many here, consider Beyblade to be superior to all metas. However, I really do think that Bakugan became retarded after season 2. Smile
Please don't use words like that here, thanks!