Bakugan Battle Brawlers / BakuTech Bakugan

(Aug. 01, 2014  3:03 PM)Ryuujin M Wrote: Lucky you. Kinda reminds me of my rather luxurious Ventus Storm Skyress...
Shiney...

That's really sexy.
I found my old Skyress' yesterday and I always hated the horn thing...never stayed out.
I knew about it, i bielieve i got two out that series, i had no idea about a bronze skyress lol. I remember when i was like 7,8, or 9, i always wanted this bakugan in the link here: green dragoinoid

I can't find the one with 810 g power, but that one is the same look.
My friend has that to this very day. I always thought that was ugly imo
I had a pyrus original dragonoid. Sadly...It broke after a few years Crying
the dragonoids i have are 2 darkus with one being special attack and a haos drago
I have a Ventus spin Dragonoid Smile
i also hava one of the highest g-powered bi bakugan it was a haos special attack preyas it had 670g
(Aug. 07, 2014  4:25 AM)amidamaru Wrote: i also hava one of the highest g-powered bi bakugan it was a haos special attack preyas it had 670g

That record got beat a LONG time ago. I mentioned earlier that my Pyrus Fusion Dragonoid was 1040g.
TBH, I think they should have stopped at 850g. That way older, weaker Bakugan have a bit more of a chance without using a "Lowest G-Power total wins" card.
Perhaps he meant the highest powered double bakugan, hence the "bi"? Though I don't know how many of those there actually were, save Preyas…

I loved Bakugan for awhile, but the game just got too simplistic. The concept of the exploding marbles was awesome, if they just could have come up with a better game for them, I would probably still be playing today.
(Aug. 09, 2014  11:22 AM)Dual Wrote: Perhaps he meant the highest powered double bakugan, hence the "bi"? Though I don't know how many of those there actually were, save Preyas…

I loved Bakugan for awhile, but the game just got too simplistic. The concept of the exploding marbles was awesome, if they just could have come up with a better game for them, I would probably still be playing today.

From what I last saw, the way Bakugan is played in Japan is a bit more complex and strategic.For example, Traps can be rolled/slid on the gate cards and serve as obstacles on the field. Double Stands can be done on any Gate Card. Critical Stands, Critical Hits, narrower field... I'll just stop here.
I know about that stuff, but even still, it was still pretty simplistic and a back and forth game.
Bakugan was all the rage, but no one knew how to play.
We just collected balls, that's about it..
and i heard the gs are lower in japan because helios mk2 had like 530gs but a helios over here is like 1200g
I used to like a lot but now I got to say it was fun

Sponge!
Hey everyoneSmile i am going to be selling ahole bunch of bakugans, just let me know which ones you are trying to get and i'll gladly send them to you, as soon as possibleSmile
(Aug. 18, 2014  3:26 AM)amidamaru Wrote: and i heard the gs are lower in japan because helios mk2 had like 530gs but a helios over here is like 1200g

I saw some of the tournaments in Japan on YouTube. The cards look like the ones from the show! Pretty cool..
wow really that's aweosme
Hey, right now I'm selling some of my old Bakugan on LordRager's forum, Bakuworld. If you're interested in any of them make an account and PM me there.
The back of the cards in Japanese version Bakugan look just like the ones in the show alright but the back of the Gate Cards remained the same.

Sadly it seems the Bakugan franchise is dead in Japan. Bakugan Armors only came up with 7 Releases (with one exclusive) and the last one was released on May 2014.
did they have ability cards in the b1 series
(Sep. 15, 2014  3:41 AM)amidamaru Wrote: did they have ability cards in the b1 series

I'm pretty sure there were. The only difference to the gameplay then was those odd values on the Gate Cards. I don't remember the purpose of them at all...
i think you had to add up those those numbers which are called hsp
I'm not too familiar with the rules of the very first series myself.
I'm almost done with the BakuTech series. I have the rest of the Gachi and the Armor series preordered. After that, I believe it's time for me to take an indefinite hiatus from collecting Bakugan. Put them all in a nice glass case and treasure them for the years to come.

After completing BakuTech which hopefully for the remaining days of 2014; I plan to (little OT here...) complete my Beyblade 4D (3 to go) and Zero G (4 to go) collection and get real serious with Cross Fight B-Daman eS.
after i collect all m favorites im going to brawl any one i meet
I'm pretty sure B1's game was like
Gate Card, +G's
Ability, +G's
Highest G's got rid of the opponent Bakugan.