Bakugan Battle Brawlers / BakuTech Bakugan

Just watched the first 3 episodes of bakutech...in 15 minutes. I have to say, 5 minute episodes, no "beasts", battles have gotten much lamer, but dem bakugan, I really like them. If I could only buy one bakutech, which one should it be? (I'm an aquos brawler but its fine if it's not an aquos one).
i like pyrus and haos,bakugan is my favorite show
Gundalian invaders was good, but not great. Mechanium surge was absolutely rediculous. Mechtogan were unnessacery, action figures shouldn't be a part a game with marbles. The prices I that season skyrocketed ridiculously. Single packs were six bucks, three packs were 15 bucks, and so on. What ticked me off the most, is the multi packs decreased again, leaving us with four bakugan instead of 5 and before that 6. What bakugan needs in north America now is a a reboot. Get back to the roots, keep in traps and gear maybe introduce a newer piece, nothing too rediculous like a mechtogan. Keep the prices where they were during seasons one and two. And keep the anime with the well divided cast (three guys, three girls, keeps it fair). My opinion.
The "Battle Gear" was quite cool, I liked it. Mainly Twin Destructor with Helios MK2. The Zukanator was also pretty cool when used in the anime .. My favourite Bakugan would definitely be Alpha Hydranoid though; it was my all-time favourite, yet I still don't have one since I never saw one ever here.

I agree with the Mechtogan thing though. They were awful, and weren't necessary for the storyline; and even in the game (not video game), they served no purpose iirc. Then again, I wouldn't really know since I never bought one before.

I only purchased them for collection, but sold most of it. There are only little stocks left in stores. Usually there's only one or two left hanging around, for two bucks; trying to clear out the stock. All the excess stock went to The Reject Shop, a very cheap discount store in which they only sell the three-packs for about $7.

Mechanium Surge ruined Bakugan for me, to be honest, and so I don't collect them anymore.
IKR!! Mechtanium Overdid it. I was the Biggest bakugan fan in my town, I attended tourneys and bought nearly every marble around. Everything was fine and dandy and then Mechtanium surge. I mean the anime by then was pretty much using GIs plot again, and the second ark was ridiculous. Making a mechtogan as a main villain I mean really? And the mechtogan, I never bought any either but I couldnt even look at the bakugan isle anymore. The battle gear were good, I mean if it's good and selling well, why change it just because it's a new season. It just destroyed the game completely. I quit after. But what we really need in north America as I said above is a reboot.
The Mechtogan didn't even have an owner, for crying out loud. They destroyed everything in its way, and the plot was absolutely terrible. I didn't really like it how they all combined to become one either.

Bakugan Traps were also .. meh. I didn't really understand the point of it, as to me, all they did was change "attributes". I still remember Tri-Epsilon or whatever it's called, haha.

The gimmick to Angelo/Diablo was also nice; a two-sided Bakugan. I still have it to this very day.
Traps were ok, I mean it was basically the prototype form of battle gear which were amazing. I wanted that 2 sided preyas do badly, but it never came to my area idk y. Andhave you seen spin masters lasted bakugan line? They came out in Europe and some places in north America, no where near me, Bakublasters? What do you think about em?
I've never heard of them until you just said it, haha. I've heard of the SkyRaider's one though.

I think what makes it intereting is that they have a lot of gimmicks to them, which is pretty neat. There were the Heavy Metals if that's what they were called (Alpha Hydranoid, Primo Vulcan), the attribute change on Elfin, Elico and such, the BakuQuake, and all that stuff, they were fun to mess around with.

Saddest part is when they started creating Marvel Bakugan's. I've always thought that was quite sad to be honest, and felt like a desperate and last attempt of making Bakugan shine again. But I'm most likely bias.
(Feb. 06, 2013  3:13 PM)Cannon Wrote: I've never heard of them until you just said it, haha. I've heard of the SkyRaider's one though.

I think what makes it intereting is that they have a lot of gimmicks to them, which is pretty neat. There were the Heavy Metals if that's what they were called (Alpha Hydranoid, Primo Vulcan), the attribute change on Elfin, Elico and such, the BakuQuake, and all that stuff, they were fun to mess around with.

Saddest part is when they started creating Marvel Bakugan's. I've always thought that was quite sad to be honest, and felt like a desperate and last attempt of making Bakugan shine again. But I'm most likely bias.

I bought a few sky raiders they were cool, but the bakusnap ones broke so easily! I agree, the special attacks/ super assaults were great. They were worth the extra dollar or two. My favorite was my Perceval vortex that thing spun forever. But in Mechtanium, they put all the gimmicky bakugan w the normal bakugan, that's why I think the prices were jacked up. I agree with the marvel thing. They realized bakugan was done, and it was a last second idea to get it going. But I mean, who is going to pay 14.99 for two bakugan, one being a rerelease, the other being based off a marvel character WHICH the design for the marvel bakugan, we're based off of other Mechtanium bakugan, just basically a little tweaked. They needed to import bakutech. The gimmicks on bakutech are good, and not too gimmicky like Bakublasters (my opinion). Either bakutech, or in a few years I could really see a reboot of spinmasters bakugan. It'd be like MFB, you have old fans you gain new fans, there's pretty much gonna be a market for the toys either way.
Is anyone still interested in Bakugan?
i want a helios soooo bad
I have one. It's Viper Helios. I don't really need it so I could sell it to you for like $3.
i was hoping we could trade i'll give you some chrome wheels or e230
Let's PM.

Anyone else bakugan?
Well, I used to have a small black one. Does anyone know what it's called?

EDIT: and I used to have alot of McDonald's bakugan.
I have a brontes im will to trade and a wilda
(Jan. 02, 2014  4:32 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Well, I used to have a small black one. Does anyone know what it's called?

That could literally be almost any of them, since most were released in Darkus (black). A picture would be nice.
Though I don't know if there's a "competitive metagame" per say, I do have a deck that won me two Toys "R" us tournaments back in the day. It was:

With no knowledge of the competitve Bakugan metagame (if it exists), I'd say it's a pretty solid team, but I could be wrong.
(Jan. 02, 2014  5:02 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2014  4:32 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Well, I used to have a small black one. Does anyone know what it's called?

That could literally be almost any of them, since most were released in Darkus (black). A picture would be nice.
Though I don't know if there's a "competitive metagame" per say, I do have a deck that won me two Toys "R" us tournaments back in the day. It was:

With no knowledge of the competitvce Bakugan metagame (if it exists), I'd say it's a pretty solid team, but I could be wrong.
i used to have it. I remember it having red eyes.....sorry, I just don't know where to go for this stuffs.
I love bakugan. I wish they would make another series with the battle brawlers instead of "BakuTech". The bakugan from BakuTech are awesome. It's just that the anime sucks. I mean really, 5 minutes per episode?!?! IMO the best seasons were the 1st and New Vestroia. Back then, there were no mechtogan or mobile assaults. Traps were cool because they added a lot more strategy to the game. For anybody who cares, KingRagerBlade made a website for bakugan just like the WBO. Hopefully it can get popular and bring bakugan back just like beyblade. BakuWorld.
Does anyone know where I can get a Saint Aquas cheap? The $43 on amazon is a bit too steep for me.
i'm an aquos brawler and im still brawling currently
You really didn't need to bump the thread just to say that.

Anyway, whatever happened to Bakutech? I watched a few episodes, then stopped, and I haven't really heard much about it.
The original Bakugan was the shiz back when I was 8.
I gave up after I blew my budget. I probably sold part of my soul for some packs.
I think that if they want to continue bakugan. Then have it be like beyblade zero g. The original brawlers will all be older and a new generation of brawlers will rise up to their level. Then we can act like bakutech never happened. Also it should have the same kind of animation as the original.
Bakugan Armors is the third franchise of Bakugan. No anime show, just awesome toys.