Bakugan Battle Brawlers / BakuTech Bakugan

I used to own a Darkus Preyas but I traded it. What kind of a brawler are you or what's your favorite attribute(s)? I like all but probably Ventus and Haos the most.
I used to play bakugan and I had a alot and I still do have alot and I might be selling them.
Wait...whats Bakutech? Is it a new way to play bakugan or something? Sorry for my stupidity XD Also, the reason I stopped playing bakugan was because the game was just to simple.
YOU SHALL NEVER DEFEAT THE MIGHTY STRENGTH OF MAXUS HELIOS! I loved Bakugan, sadly it will be dying out until bakutech comes, I have high expectations for the new season, I disliked season 3 and stopped watching. SPECTRA WILL BE AWESOME FOREVER!
i also remember buying some sort of 12-bakugan figurine thing of helious
it hade a ton af them together
i used to brawl it was fun
@Whales I believe the only Dragonoid I'm missing out of the ones you have pictured is Titanium. I stopped right before he came out and never really felt like buying one lol. You said you have all but Preyas for the original protagonists, would that include single headed Darkus Hydranoid?

I do remember the NY Baku Con Event, sadly I was too old to enter the tournament but didn't particularly care that much about entering so much as being there. I still have the white button from going there and I actually met Khodok there (I didn't realize it at the time) when he took a picture of my Fire Scorpion.
Anchor
I am a Haos Brawler. Smile

Bobmcdoogal
What do you have for trade/sale? Please PM me. Smile

@Beyniac
BakuTech are Bakugan equipped with the Convert System enabling exchange of parts for varied performance. Actually, Bakugan's gameplay is much more complicated than one would think. BakuTech is a bit more simple since "Critical K.O." is included to the rules.

akio314
YEAH! Spectra rules!! Grin Best Bakugan villain ever!
Season 3 is only good for the toys. Long live the Battle Gear Combat Sets! XD

kyoyatategami
Awesome! Grin
There was Wal-mart exclusives of a 10-inch statuette of Alpha Hydranoid and Infinity Dragonoid if I recall. I wanted them. Joyful_3

Beybladeforever
Your parents taught you nothing. That's too bad. Tired
Furthermore, WBO is for civilized people who know how to read first and foremost, the first post of the topic they are posting in. Seriously, you are the only person in this topic who posts like an uneducated fool or in internet's terms...a weeaboo.

akio314
I would understand if the little squick meant that Bakugan is an amalgamation of Transformers and Marbles which is true to an extent. Bakugan is also a registered patent which means it will last for several years. I don't know if Beyblade is patented though. I am yet to come across the patent for it.

@hellcrown1000
It's more fun collecting them. XD

@[Pyro]
The Single-headed Wal-mart Exclusive Hydranoid? Smile
I'm in the process of trading for one from my friend in Bakugan Wikia. Joyful_3
I'm too old to enter any tournaments. Which is why I play in WBO Bey Tournaments. XD
Khodok is one of the YouTube celebrities in the Bakugan scene right? Actually, who I wanna meet is Christopher Ruff; the winner of the 2007G Die Cast Neo Dragonoid.
...and I want a Fire Scorpion. XD
(Aug. 23, 2012  6:57 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Perhaps, Wales, you can convince me to start collecting these. Wink

Then, would my collection inspire you? Grin
wales i am talking about a set of all gray v=bakugan that you can attach to each other

@[pyro] i particapated in it and it's too bad you couldn't
kyoyatategami
It must be the Gunmetal Maxus Helios or the Bakufrost version of it which is Toys R'Us Exclusive Grin
[Image: keithstrifemaxushelios.th.jpg]
Is a Aquos Mystic Elico with the dice rare? Because there all so expensive on Ebay, and How about a Ventus Hawktor with 850Gs?(I have two Confusedmug: )
This game was cool but after season 2 I started to dislike it. But it was fun when it was new I was a all ventus brawler,my friend was darkus, and my cousin was pyrus. Me and my cousin were the kings in bakugan(Those were good times). I remember bringing them to school one day when it was really popular so. Me and my friend did a tag team battle against these two boys at recess, he was using aqous. We ended up losing and he had to give up one of his bakugan(i think it was that elephant thing from the old series) Since basically everyone was into bakugan no one made fun of anybody. I still dont like the show noe because there is no rules or nothin unlike the old series were you actually had to think instead of throwing random cards out and just beat the carp out of each other.
(Apr. 07, 1974  1:31 PM)Wales Wrote: @Beyniac
BakuTech are Bakugan equipped with the Convert System enabling exchange of parts for varied performance. Actually, Bakugan's gameplay is much more complicated than one would think. BakuTech is a bit more simple since "Critical K.O." is included to the rules.
I used to play, it wasnt very complicated...but ok, thanks.

(Aug. 22, 2012  7:11 PM)Wales Wrote: Tsk...that's kinda a bummer ILikeCookies. If only you decided to trade or sell them to me, you could have got a rare Bey in return. XD

Well I don't play Beyblade anymore so Speechless I'm only on here for the Yugioh thread, even then I could easily just go to Pojo, meh w/e.

I also remember quitting the game because it was just based on you landing on the card, not to mention they would give you advantages just by buying products, I'm looking at you, Bakugauntlet.

The only other options would have been sell them on eBay (My dad probably wouldn't trust selling on here Pinching_eyes) or give them to my little cousin, who is a bit rough with toys, not to mention his 4 year old nephew and niece would probably break them or something, but I'm telling my life story, I'mma end this post here Tongue_out

Or Will I? >: D I'm so weird : p
Anchor
I would say Mystic Elico / Mystic Dicethrow is uncommon in any attribute but in Aquos, it's only available through the BakuTech series. I managed to get one in BTC-28. Ventus Hawktor is pretty common but its Battle Gear (Silver Swayther) is quite rare.

Katsuya
Things change over time and it seems that we all can't accept change.

@Beyniac
I see.
The tagline of BakuTech goes like this "Power, Technique, Strategy. All these aspects in Sports Games are also present in Bakugan Battles but a cut above the rest of them is called BakuTech!" and its said for a reason. XD

But I do have to say my favorite would be my 520g Aquos Terrorclaw Grin
DrPepsidew
520 G for season 1 Bakugan is quite high. Smile

Anchor
Krakenoid!! I need one in Aquos. XD I think I'll buy one tomorrow if I see it.
Im watching one on ebay right now, I need money for it XD
I remember I use to collect these bakugans. Also, the accessories are fun to use too. Brawling could get really boring though.
Anchor
There's also a Bakugan that I want on E-bay. I got the money but I got no Paypal. Uncertain

Aura
Brawling can be tedious rather. The excitement is in the collecting part and when you pop them out in the Gate Card.
I collect lots of Bakugan now so that when I get older, I can show my grandchildren that 21st century people are geniuses that can turn an ordinary marble and tiny piece of magnet to something else astounding.
I think I'm becoming a Haos brawler, there are too many cool ones, haha. And, my first bakugan was a Haos type(Blade Tigrerra). I'm actually trying to get a Haos Lumagrowl and a Haos Aranaut now.
Anchor
I'm a Haos Brawler myself. Smile
Gee, That reminded me to buy a new Aranaut. Mine's not working fine (tail always gets stuck, doesn't open unless you literally throw it down any metallic surface). On the other hand, Haos Lumagrowl looks adorable with how his arms are posed.

---

I finished fixing some risers in my Season 1 and 2 collection. Check them out. Smile

[Image: 59121689.th.jpg]

[Image: 95861156.th.jpg]

(Aug. 24, 2012  7:24 PM)Wales Wrote: Anchor
I'm a Haos Brawler myself. Smile
Gee, That reminded me to buy a new Aranaut. Mine's not working fine (tail always gets stuck, doesn't open unless you literally throw it down any metallic surface). On the other hand, Haos Lumagrowl looks adorable with how his arms are posed.

---

I finished fixing some risers in my Season 1 and 2 collection. Check them out. Smile

[Image: 59121689.th.jpg]

[Image: 95861156.th.jpg]

Thats a nice collection, very nice. I like the display. What's that bakugan under the regular Elfin? It looks pretty cool, and where do you usually get your bakugan? Im currently looking for a Haos Aranaut, Haos Lumagrowl, and a Ventus El Condor. I'm watching them on ebay, El condor is so sweet!