Bahamdia Discussion

Launching, and the video that went along with the tests I posted above.
Oh wow, I'm glad to see you enjoyed the combo! Thank you for those tests, excellent video!

EDIT: Why no MSF/-X, and what is your take on Bahamdia Ifraid vs. Wyvang?
I only have 1 MSF-H /MSF and I don't have Wyvang yet. I want one though! XD
(Feb. 28, 2013  12:48 AM)Meow! Wrote: I only have 1 MSF-H /MSF and I don't have Wyvang yet. I want one though! XD

When you get it, it would be amazing if you could post a list of what you think the best attackers in the meta are, especially Synchroms. Your opinion on attack types is more valuable than most, haha!

On the topic of Bahamdia, you mentioned in your video that you still find it inconsistent due to the thin contact points. That said, how would you rate Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F to standard Flash customs for attack?
Can u please test Bahamdia ifraid sa165 (attack) r2f vs reviser reviser bd145 rdf

And please use a msf-h
I'm pretty sure that combo, or a combo similar to it was already tested. You should be able to find it on the OP.
(Jun. 17, 2013  10:06 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I'm pretty sure that combo, or a combo similar to it was already tested. You should be able to find it on the OP.

^ what he said.

I actually made a thread for that combo, and the link is in my signature Grin

While we're here, I've got a question: anyone come up with anything good using Bahamdia Bahamdia lately? I don't have two so I can't test it (sad face), but I've always thought it might be good at SOMETHING because it's so wide (other than never falling in Hasbro stadium pockets :V).
I think the problem people had is because it covers it's own contact points,

I want to improve Bahamdia's combos to a really good combo with really great brute power, but it seems is more difficult to do nowadays

EDIT: If someone proves Bahamdia^2 is useful has Ingulit is asking if someone test or try it, It will be really nice (now that I think of it)
what about Gryph Bahamdia S130 MB can someone test this combo out
(Jul. 08, 2013  8:00 PM)LEGION86663 Wrote: what about Gryph Bahamdia S130 MB can someone test this combo out

I really don't think that's good, MB isn't for attack, it's used for balance, and Gryph Bahamdia S130 are all attack parts, so, it will not have a good attack pattern and also it couldn't handle recoil well
what if i remove mb for rsf
RSF is supposed to have semi aggresive movements, but it hardly moves when new. Your combo needs a attack type tip like RF or R2F.
Bahamdia is more like Blitz to me in a way but imma try R2F
Lol Blitz isn't good on RSF though....It is better on RF/R2F.
i know that i already

i know that already its just i have an attack combo and im not trying to make another attack combo. So im trying to use Bahamdia in a diffrent way....well something without R2F but i guess you cant

but i was trying out MSF-H Reviser Bahamdia and Bahamdia Phoenix SP230/A230/E230 MB/RB/SRF/R2F can anyone test these combos. I now that Bahamdia Phoenix SP230 RB deals out very heavy force attacks, like MF-H Big Bang Pegasis 230 R2F
(Jul. 09, 2013  3:14 AM)LEGION86663 Wrote: i know that i already

i know that already its just i have an attack combo and im not trying to make another attack combo. So im trying to use Bahamdia in a diffrent way....well something without R2F but i guess you cant

but i was trying out MSF-H Reviser Bahamdia and Bahamdia Phoenix SP230/A230/E230 MB/RB/SRF/R2F can anyone test these combos. I now that Bahamdia Phoenix SP230 RB deals out very heavy force attacks, like MF-H Big Bang Pegasis 230 R2F

All 3 of those combos suck,and MF-H Big Bang Pegasis 230 R2F does not deal out "very heavy force attacks", Neither does Bahamdia Pheonic SP200 RB
you are basically doing this.
Attack synchrom wheels + stamina/defense track + Defense/Balance/Attack tip? that is destined for failure. And what is SRF....
SORRY just trying something new and my bad its rsf GEEZZZ its just a toy

maybe Bahamdia Phoenix LW160(and thats the only 160 track I have) R2F is that better?
Phoenic cannot make contact with lower opponents since its diameter is so small and bahamdia's is so big.
(Jul. 09, 2013  5:47 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2013  3:14 AM)LEGION86663 Wrote: i know that i already

All 3 of those combos suck,and MF-H Big Bang Pegasis 230 R2F does not deal out "very heavy force attacks", Neither does Bahamdia Pheonic SP200 RB
you are basically doing this.
Attack synchrom wheels + stamina/defense track + Defense/Balance/Attack tip? that is destined for failure. And what is SRF....
It is actually SP230, I believe you're thinking of SR200
I did a few tests with MSF-H Bahamdia ________ W145RF VS MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF.

Equipment
- Beylauncher with Launcher Grip
- BB-10 Attack Stadium
- MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF always launched first
- MSF-H Bahamdia ________ W145RF launched with Sliding Shoot
- RF and RDF were excellent(?) condition
----------

MSF-H Bahamdia Bahamdia W145RF vs MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF
MSF-H Bahamdia Bahamdia W145RF: 5 Wins (1 OS, 4 KO)
MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF: 15 Wins (10 OS, 5 KO)
Draws redone: 2
MSF-H Bahamdia Bahamdia W145RF Win Rate: 25%

Somehow in one game Bahamdia managed to destabilize Killerken's, causing BD145 it to scrape for about two full rotations around the tornado ridge and causing large stamina loss, and Bahamdia just outspun it.

One of the Bahamdia's knockouts happened at a low-RPM. But otherwise in general, Bahamdia just didn't seem to have enough power to knock Killerken out.
----------

MSF-H Bahamdia Ifraid W145RF vs MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF
MSF-H Bahamdia Ifraid W145RF: 2 Wins (2 KO)
MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF: 18 Wins (9 OS, 9 KO)
MSF-H Bahamdia Ifraid W145RF Win Rate: 10%

Nope, not working too well here.
----------

Benchmark test(?)

Flash Pisces W145RF vs MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF
Flash Pisces W145RF: 1 Wins (1 KO)
MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF: 19 Wins (6 OS, 13 KO)
Flash Pisces W145RF Win Rate: 5%

Killerken rarely budged at all. Flash Pisces was often sent flying out instead. This is probably because I don't have a regular Metal Faces...

Observations:
I'm not sure if it's that I'm not good with attack types or simply the MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF is just difficult to knockout. I do have a somewhat aggressive RDF that acts like an anti-attack and runs around the tornado ridge about 3 times at the start, usually knocking out the attacker. I checked Bahamdia's wearing, and it seems like there's only one particular area of noticeable wear... So Bahamdia might only have one major contact point. A really small one too.
Bahamdia Bahamdia seems interesting if its really better than Bahamdia Ifraid and Flash (I know is not better than Wyvang Wyvang though)

Could you upload a picture of it? I don't have another bahamdia and I want to see how is it when synchromized

Thanks!
(Jul. 10, 2013  1:53 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Bahamdia Bahamdia seems interesting if its really better than Bahamdia Ifraid and Flash (I know is not better than Wyvang Wyvang though)

Could you upload a picture of it? I don't have another bahamdia and I want to see how is it when synchromized

Thanks!
Sure, here some pictures of it from a few angles.
I'm not seeing much potential in Bahamdia in right-spin attack... Cos I think its main smash contact points are on one side of the wheel (the orb side) where there circumference is indented. Otherwise the other side with the head design doesn't really have any good protrusions for smash. Hence, that might be why as aforementioned Bahamdia gives inconsistent results.
Thanks for the image!

yes, is like Blitz in some ways, but being only two contact points really exposed, both in the same area of the beyblade, being the third and opposite so round in comparison, yeah, is inconsistent, but bahamdia bahamdia could be really nice to see and use when you want to use that wheel, it would be good to find if its better than Bahamdia Ifraid/Begirados has it seems to be : D

Thanks again!
That benchmark test with Flash is very low....it should be getting at least 30%.
It might be because of W145. It creates too much downforce for RF causing it to slow down, not to mention using R2F is better than RF. Try the Bahamdia Bahamdia and Flash combo with S130 or GB145 or H145 and RF on them. Just a little suggestion.