Bahamdia Discussion

(Dec. 12, 2012  10:40 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Can you Try MSF Pegasis Bahamadia S130R2F vs Reviser x2 BD145RB? And can you post benchmark test with Flash? Flash and VariAres are too worn out.

(Dec. 12, 2012  3:48 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Bahamdia Pegasis TH170R2F please?

(Dec. 13, 2012  6:32 AM)Ultimo Wrote: Cannon, what about some tests for MSF-H Bahamdia Dragooon BD145/SP230/E230 RDF or MSF-H Bahamdia Dragooon SA165 EWD/W2D ?

Finished testing them; 10 rounds only, since it was clear who the winners were.

You wrote a test down wrong because the OP says you tested the same thing twice.
(Dec. 13, 2012  8:33 AM)Ultra Wrote: You wrote a test down wrong because the OP says you tested the same thing twice.

The second one was meant to be W2D.

I always copy and paste the test format down, if another test is similar.

Forgot about that one.
MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD vs. Phantom Hades W145WD
Phantom launched first on even launches, Dragooon launched first on odd.

Detail Results (Click to View)
1. Dragooon KO
2. Dragooon OS
3. Dragooon OS
4. Dragooon KO
5. Phantom OS
6. Phantom OS
7. Phantom OS
8. Dragooon KO
9. Tie; Dragooon KO
10. Dragooon OS
11. Dragooon KO
12. Dragooon OS
13. Dragooon OS
14. Dragooon OS
15. Dragooon KO
16. Tie; Dragooon OS
17. Phantom KO
18. Tie; Phantom OS
19. Dragooon OS
20. Dragooon OS
Dragooon: 15 (9 OS, 6 KO)
Phantom: 5 (4 OS, 1 KO)
Dragooon Win %: 75.0%

These tests were from Ingulit's old MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165 EWD Thread. If you can Cannon, try testsing MSF Bahamdia Dragooon SA165 EWD vs MF-H Phantom Cygnus W145 WD. Use WD this time insetad of SD with Phantom Cygnus. I understand why you used a MF-H with Phantom in your pervious test...(to reduce as much recoil as possible), which is fine.
Yep, I knew it had little chance to be a Force Smasher. Thank you for the tests Cannon!
Speaking of Force Smash, Pegasis looks like it could have wonderful Force Smash. Canon, could you flip the combo and try MSF Pegasis Bahamdia TH170/195/220 RF/R2F/MB. You dont have to do formal tests for all those, just informally try them, and which ever works best I would like to see. Thank you for all the tests you have done!
Eh, Pegasis looks a bit smooth, but I suppose it's worth a try. Bahamidia's long width may help with this. Again, thank you for the tests!
I think that maybe Ifraid/Gargole Bahamdia could be good because they have a similar design to Bahamdia. Can you try Gargole Bahamdia ____R2f/RF? I'm not sure what track would do well with it.
(Dec. 13, 2012  10:45 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: Speaking of Force Smash, Pegasis looks like it could have wonderful Force Smash. Canon, could you flip the combo and try MSF Pegasis Bahamdia TH170/195/220 RF/R2F/MB. You dont have to do formal tests for all those, just informally try them, and which ever works best I would like to see. Thank you for all the tests you have done!

Check the Pegasis Discussion thread I just posted.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pegasis-...pid1073677

(Dec. 14, 2012  11:27 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I think that maybe Ifraid/Gargole Bahamdia could be good because they have a similar design to Bahamdia. Can you try Gargole Bahamdia ____R2f/RF? I'm not sure what track would do well with it.

Check the OP, I just posted the results.
I just got Bahamdia a week ago and tried seeing which chrome wheels match it. I do agree that it has good synchrony with Pegasis and Gargole, although they don't make the very best of Bahamdia's potential. The chrome wheel I believe has the best synchrony with Bahamdia is Ifraid. Ifraid not only perfectly matches Bahamdia's smash attack points, but it also adds Force Smash to the combination. This is just an assumption based on looking at them paired together. Since I'm traveling (even though I don't have a BB-10 anyways), do you mind testing it please?
I actually did try that with no success. However, Phoenic/Gryph Bahamdia was interesting on a high track. Because Bahamdia overhangs so much, it makes awkward contact with opponents and generally destabilizes them.
I have a Bahamdia coming in for Christmas, so I could try to test some combos.

Any major requests? I'll have Ifraid, Phoenic, Revizer, Gryph, Dragooon, and Bahamdia by Christmas (1x of each), and all parts that go with it. No SA165 or anything, but I have every major part of MFB, HWS - 4D system and even some Metal System.

Just a quick note, in case anyone needs some testing done while I still have free time.
(Dec. 24, 2012  3:53 AM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: I actually did try that with no success. However, Phoenic/Gryph Bahamdia was interesting on a high track. Because Bahamdia overhangs so much, it makes awkward contact with opponents and generally destabilizes them.

How was the smash attack and force? I thought it would be good with either TH170, 160 or 230 and GF or R2F. I thought it would be the type to destabilize and ko.
Overall, would you say that bahamdia has great smash attack potential if its lack of weight is made up for with heavy parts?
Can you test
Dragooon Bahamdia BD145/W145/AD145/90 MF
Dragooon Bahamdia B:D
thank you
On his Tumblr, Ingulit said Bahamdia Ifraid on SA165 had great smash, and he's right.
MSF-L Bahamdia Ifraid SA165(Zero-G Attack Mode)R2F vs MSF Revizer Revizer BD145 CS
Bahamdia:10 Wins(9 KO,1 OS)
Revizer:10 Wins(9 OS,1 KO)
I've been playing with plastics for the past few days, so my launching wasn't even that good. My R2F could have been a little newer, too. On a regular day with a slightly newer R2F, I have no doubt I could hit 12 wins with this.
I can do some test for stamina using 2 Bahamdia, I had something like Bahamdia Bahamdia W145WD but is there anything else you would like to see tested with Bahamdia Bahamidia?
(Feb. 11, 2013  7:28 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: I can do some test for stamina using 2 Bahamdia, I had something like Bahamdia Bahamdia W145WD but is there anything else you would like to see tested with Bahamdia Bahamidia?

Stamina tests would be great! Something like what you said with W145WD, and maybe 230D/SR200TB.

Also, I would love to see some attack testing with Bahamdia Bahamdia. Maybe W145/S130/GB145/SA165/CH120 RF/R2F, or whatever you decide.
Bahamdia Bahamdia 230D vs. Duo Cygnus 230 D
Duo Cygnus launched first on even launches, Bahamdia launched first on odd.
Bahamdia : 3 (0 OS, 3 KO)
Duo Cygnus: 17 (16 OS, 1 KO)
Bahamdia Win %: 15.0%
Bahamdia W145 WD vs. Duo Cygnus 230D
Bahamdia: 5 (1 OS, 4 KO)
Duo Cygnus: 15 (14 OS, 1 KO)
Bahamdia Win %: 25.0%

It seems Bahamdia is not good on 230D, I will try it against Duo Cygnus 230D but with Bahamdia on W145WD. Edit:Bahamdia is definitely not looking good for stamina.
Bahamdia Bahamdia BD145RF vs. Revizer revizer E230CS
Revizer always launched first.
Bahamdia: 0 (0 OS, 0 KO)
Revizer: 10 (10 OS, 0 KO)
Bahamdia Win %: 0.0%

Benchmark

Bahamdia Bahamdia W145MF vs. Revizer Revizer E230CS
Revizer always launched first.
Bahamdia: 10 (9 OS, 1 KO)
Revizer: 10 (8 OS, 2 KO)
Bahamdia Win %: 50.0%
Most of Bahamdia's win were due to the fact I am not very good at launching attack types so Bahamdia would tornado stall.

Bahamdia Bahamdia SR200D vs. Duo Cygnus 230D
Bahamdia: 3 (1 OS, 2 KO)
Duo Cygnus: 17 (15 OS, 2 KO)
Bahamdia Win %: 15.0%
Thank you so much for doing these much needed tests! If you have SR200 could you try that with either TB or D?
I did some of my own tests on MSF-H Bahamdia Ifraid SA165(Normal)R2F, and the results were mixed. I did an initial test of 20 on R2F, and the first few rounds were INCREDIBLE; Bahamdia decreed that it must be the sole Beyblade in the arena, and Reviser was simply getting in the way (but not for long). It wasn't just tapping Reviser out, it was flinging it across the room (one particularly unlucky hit resulted in a Reviser in my gut). However, after around round 5, the trend flipped and I couldn't get hardly anything done.

Now, I'll be the first to say I'm not terribly good with Attack types that AREN'T supposed to Tornado Stall, and from the first few rounds I now know this custom has the smash that someone better skilled than I could do some serious damage with (Meow!, I'm talking about you, lol).

After this first 20 I tried some other tips, and while GF was hilarious to watch, nothing else was quite as effective. I then tried another 20 rounds with a different R2F, and the exact same thing happened: Bahamdia pulled ahead early, but Reviser eventually overtook it and came away with the lead.

Anyway, here are the results:

MSF-H Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F vs. MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145RDF
Reviser always launched first.
Bahamdia: 6 (0 OS, 6 KO)
Reviser: 14 (13 OS, 1 KO)
Bahamdia Win %: 30.0%

Note the back-to-back wins at the start of the test; truly, the custom seemed unstoppable for a moment, but then I just couldn't replicate the success. Round 11 is the one that resulted in a Reviser in my gut.

MSF-H Bahamdia Ifraid SA165GF vs. MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145RDF
Bahamdia: 2 (0 OS, 2 KO)
Reviser: 3 (3 OS, 0 KO)
Bahamdia Win %: 40.0%

Okay, watching this custom work was hilarious, but it just wasn't nearly as consistent as R2F.

MSF-H Bahamdia Ifraid SA165FB vs. MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145RDF
Reviser: 2 (2 OS, 0 KO)

This was laughably bad, FB is absolutely not the tip for the job.

MSF-H Bahamdia Ifraid SA165MF vs. MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145RDF
Reviser: 3 (3 OS, 0 KO)

See FB. It just didn't have enough speed.

MSF-H Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F vs. MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145RDF
Bahamdia: 7 (0 OS, 7 KO)
Reviser: 13 (10 OS, 3 KO)
Bahamdia Win %: 35.0%

This was my second round for this custom, this time with a different R2F. Again, it seemed amazing at first, but then I stopped KOing practically at all. Another oddity that occured was Reviser nabbing some KOs halfway through; before this, Bahamdia was handling its recoil perfectly well, but something happened to where it suddenly wanted to not be in the arena anymore.

I want to say this custom has potential, but I can't quite perform well enough with it to show this. You bladers that are better with attack types than me, give this a shot!
Ingulit, I had the same experience. When it hits it hits hard, but consistency seems to be an issue. What mode was SA165 in?
I feel like the major issue with Bahamdia is the fact that it is extremely thin, but wide at the same type. Something like Gryph Balro has very thick contact points, whereas Bahamdia extends over the other metal wheel and has very thin contact points.

When you are using Bahamdia Ifraid, Bahamdia is getting all the contact and since it is so thin, I speculate there is not as much force behind the contact points. Don't get me wrong Bahamdia has literally double the size "gaps" as Gryph Balro, but I think the "thinness" of the contact points makes it somewhat inconsistent. It may get a really nice positioned hit or maybe it will get a terribly positioned hit.

It is sort of like throwing a tennis ball at a rocky wall. Sometimes the tennis ball hits a flat point and bounces right back to you whereas other times it may hit a bulge and bounce away.
(Feb. 12, 2013  3:50 AM)KainHighwind Wrote: Ingulit, I had the same experience. When it hits it hits hard, but consistency seems to be an issue. What mode was SA165 in?

Same thing here. I thought it was just me, but I guess not.
(Feb. 12, 2013  4:17 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2013  3:50 AM)KainHighwind Wrote: Ingulit, I had the same experience. When it hits it hits hard, but consistency seems to be an issue. What mode was SA165 in?

Same thing here. I thought it was just me, but I guess not.

Yeah, consistency is an issue, and I like Meow's potential explanation for its performance. Also, there is the whole fact that there is only one or two major contact points; those contact points do a lot of damage, but one can argue that simple probability regarding what part of the wheel makes contact most often is not in its favor. SA165 was in Normal mode for those tests.