Bahamdia Begiardos SA165R2F

So I did some test

Bahamdia Begirados SA165R2F vs Reviser Killerken E230RSF
Equipment: BB-10,Beylauncher LR with Suspension
Begirados: 10 (10 KO)
Killerken: 10 (1 KO, 9 OS)

I used my brother R2F from Cosmic and SA165 was in attack mode while E230 was in normal, also Killerken was launched first.

Begirados had an impressive amount of smash, either KO'ing late or early. The only trouble I had with this combo was it has an incredible lack of stamina with each battle only taking a matter of seconds depending on how strong your launch difference each round.
Why not try MSF-L Bahamdia Begirados SA165 RF/LRF for added stamina?
Either wouldn't really make a difference to be honest. It's just personal preference really.
Which Tip Has The Most Stamina On A Right Spin Attack Bey: RF, LRF or R2F? By Stamina, I mean which one will be able to OS another blade with a different rubber tip listed above.
It depends how much they're worn and what combo they are put on. They're all relatively the same. Lets get back on topic.
Can we get Meow! to say something over here? I mean, he probably understands more of this thing than anyone else...

But I'm excited about this. 50% against E230 is absolutely amazing compared to the 10% that Bahamdia Ifraid usually gets.
While I do believe this is plagiarism, thanks for posting results of this combo against E230 and SP230 defense.

Tri, or anyone else, shouldn't this combo be tested against RF-defense, as in using RF in E230 and SP230 defense?
This isn't plagiarism at all. I didn't steal any written information...

Just because someone else came up with it doesn't mean it's rightfully their own combo.
(Nov. 04, 2013  10:39 PM)Tri Wrote: This isn't plagiarism at all. I didn't steal any written information...

Just because someone else came up with it doesn't mean it's rightfully their own combo.

I see. Sorry for thinking that.

So are you going to test against RF-defense?

Also, try testing against Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD and Killerken Dragooon E230RDF.
I don't have an RDF and I've never tried RF defense really before. This thing would kill Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD. It'd KO it easily.
What mode was Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F in when you did the benchmark tests? That custom also really needs MSF-H, seeing as its weight is one of the only real advantages the custom has over Wyvang.

As far as this custom goes, the results are certainly interesting; I'll give it a shot in the next couple of days.
Both combos had SA165 with the disc facing downwards.

Unfortuantely I don't have a MSF-H, let alone a MSF.

EDIT, carp I've been using this and Bahamdia Ifraid in attack mode and it wasn't supposed to!

EDIT #2, just to let you all know, the point of this thread isn't to make it be better than Ingulit's combo. I posted it because has good attack potential. This is to the people that said Ingulit's thread should be closed because this did better against E230 ... There's barely been any tests ...
(Nov. 06, 2013  12:10 AM)Tri Wrote: EDIT #2, just to let you all know, the point of this thread isn't to make it be better than Ingulit's combo. I posted it because has good attack potential. This is to the people that said Ingulit's thread should be closed because this did better against E230 ... There's barely been any tests ...

Spoken like a boss... it's not like we have to throw Bahamdia Ifraid in the trash even if this does prove to be slightly better. Plus, we don't even know if it is yet. We only have one blader's tests!
Yes another Begirados thread! This combo seems to have a lot of future potential. I can't wait to try this combo out when I get home later tonight. Is there anything particular people would like to see this tested against? I could test it against some Draooon customs since I don't really see any tests against those. I might try against some other defense besides BD145 and E230 (like low track defense). Thanks to Meow! for bringing up the idea of this combo and try posting a thread for it.
I just read the opening post but I can´t find the video of Meow. Can somebody please help me?
(Mar. 30, 2016  2:05 PM)Zera Wrote: I just read the opening post but I can´t find the video of Meow. Can somebody please help me?

It's been 3 years, maybe it got taken down. Also, please stop reviving old threads if you don't have anything to contribute.