Sept

Backyard Blading! (X-Mini Event)

Port Saint Lucie, FL
Traditional Regional Park
SW East Park Ave
  Grassy area across from gazebo and lake. DM ME if you need help locating.
12:00 PM on 09/07/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
Host Contact Info:

Discord Username: xoxoxenon
WBO Profile: xoxoxenon

Format + Staging:
Format: X
Match Type: 1on1 Stage 1 + Deck Finals
Tournament Style: Swiss 6 round Stage 1 + Single Elim Finals

Match Type and Point Systems:
The battles will be 1 on 1 and go to the best of 5 points in the first stage. Finals will be deck and go to the best of 7 points.

You score point(s) when:
- The opposing Beyblade stops spinning. (1 Point)
- The opposing Beyblade bursts. (2 Points)
- The opposing Beyblade is knocked out OVER the top of the stadium. (1 point)
- If it is knocked out into an Over Zone (2 Points)
- If it is knocked out into an Xtreme Zone (3 Points)
- No Contact/Self KO (1 point)

Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit, Wizard Rod BAN
The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle
The following Layer may not be used in this tournament: Wizard Rod

PLEASE NOTE: TOURNAMENT WILL BE OUTSIDE
- Florida weather is highly unpredictable. Due to the tourney being out weather CAN CANCEL OR DELAY THE TOURNEY. If it does start light raining, we do have a gazebo to use.

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Please join the Floridian Bladers Discord! It's where almost all event notifications will be sent aswell as combo / beyblade discussion!

THERE IS ALSO A LEGEND FOR A MAP OF THE AREA SO CHECK THERE TO SEE EXACTLY WHERE IN PARK EVENT IS HELD

🔗 - https://discord.gg/CdDRAx8P
(Aug. 26, 2024  12:55 PM)Yoshiripz Wrote: can you add me in

if there's any no-shows I can! also check to make sure the event is something you and your brother can make it to since it's a different location Smile
If it’s full can I still come and compete?
(Sep. 06, 2024  2:38 AM)Flicks Wrote: If it’s full can I still come and compete?

You are more than welcome to stop by and free play, we are also planning many more events as well! I can send links to discord and Facebook
(Sep. 06, 2024  2:38 AM)Flicks Wrote: If it’s full can I still come and compete?

yep! you can free play but i believe we will have a spot so pullup!

Spot is now open!

https://maps.apple.com/?ll=27.271086,-80...%20Pin&t=m

Link to exact location! Meet everyone there Smile