Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more!

Freshhh~~~~
Let it rip~

P.S I hope more tourneys start popping up now!
Good!On my birthday I'm getting the Super deck set.It has a Pegasis 85RF,LIBRA 100D,Burn Cancer 90WD.My b-day is in april 8.I will come on the May toronto tournament.I was too late on the march toronto tournament.
(Feb. 27, 2011  12:07 AM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: basalt wheel should be banned it absolutely over powered! i went to a tourney today and i just lost against basalt wheels there so heavy and annoying and so hard to knockout no matter ehat type you have stamina, attack, defense you will get pwned eventually it has some sort of counter ability but libra meh.. quite a few combos can take that out

Well Takara Tomy put a slope on Basalt which gives it more recoil than usual.A youtube user called bb18libra covered the slope and made it spin for 9+ minutes uncustomized.Regular spin time is 3 min.
I never had seen a BB-18 Libra before.I want to see how far i've come from a very n00b blader to a good blader.I hope I can withstand it with my combos (still testing and waiting until I get a MFB attack stadium)
(Feb. 26, 2011  5:19 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: LOL, my Libra arrived the day this was posted (BB-96 model). But yes! I finally have a viable defense wheel! Now all I need are Dark Cancer, Dark Bull and Earth Virgo!

I also heard that u could have some good attack libra combos.
Yes ! this is great I can finally use my libra wheel competitively I can't wait now there IS a wheel that can mach the usefulness of the earth wheel! but I will be using it for attack more than defense !!!! Smile
I may be more relieved than anyone about libra's unbanning. Uni is back on this week, and there was a lot to do in the testing thread. Glad to see it unbanned, I've been using it for free play since I got it, and, frankly, it's never seemed overpowered. With libra and basalt bringing defence back to life, I'm really interested in the results of the next italian tournament.

Also, libra's attack is very much lacking compared to other options. Really, you need to be left spin to overcome rubber defense tips. The "help test" link in my signature goes to the libra retesting thread, that has a load of testing (not all of it's in the op) of libra combos. So, it may be a good place to start deciding how to use it. MFH Libra BD145RS is a wall defensively, but lacks the stamina to overcome metal flat, or most other defense combos. It's no longer really amazing for stamina, especially with Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (maybe even ewd, I've gotta test that properly) and, to a lesser extent, Basalt Bull 230cs lurking now.

Also, I'm going to be honest, libra isn't as amazing as everyone seems to think, it was unbanned because it's no longer game breaking. Basalt and Hell, though both need testing, are both going to hurt it, as the increase in attacks power already has. It's definitely not useless, and yeah, it's still awesome defensively, but it's balanced with respect to the metagame.
Yahooo! The wbo is back! Grin
Even though libra is unbanned due to the fact that cantpwn everything, it still can in the US, cuz the really good wheels haven,t been released by hasbro yet.
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:44 AM)RayUniD125CS Wrote: Even though libra is unbanned due to the fact that cantpwn everything, it still can in the US, cuz the really good wheels haven,t been released by hasbro yet.

Libra was only released in Japan...
(Feb. 26, 2011  1:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wait, what’s this?!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...NORTH-2011
Stay tuned for more details!!

Poor typography is what it is lol.
Need a Missouri Crusade! Smile
Aside from that, hooray for cleaning up wiki forums!!!
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:31 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Poor typography is what it is lol.
Need a Missouri Crusade! Smile
Aside from that, hooray for cleaning up wiki forums!!!

Poor typography ...? D:
Hmm, guess I know which beyblade I'm most likely to be playing more often now...

Un hunh, thats wesome. SO I guess Basalt will be legal aswell, amirite?
(Feb. 28, 2011  11:48 AM)Mc Snow Wrote: Hmm, guess I know which beyblade I'm most likely to be playing more often now...

Un hunh, thats wesome. SO I guess Basalt will be legal aswell, amirite?

Basalt hasn't been banned so you are right.
I bought a libra wheel at the latest feb bey ary freeze Joyful_2 thanks for the good news (although this is kinda late)
(Feb. 28, 2011  3:56 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: can we use a metal face plus libra combo?

Nothing in the rules would suggest you cannot.
(Feb. 28, 2011  4:38 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:44 AM)RayUniD125CS Wrote: Even though libra is unbanned due to the fact that cantpwn everything, it still can in the US, cuz the really good wheels haven,t been released by hasbro yet.

Libra was only released in Japan...
I know. It can still be imported to the US.
Kai-V

I had bought a Passport at the New York tournament hosted by MorningMess, as well as my brother crayzeperson, but I have still not seen my passport face. Could you look into this?
(Feb. 28, 2011  4:24 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  3:56 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: can we use a metal face plus libra combo?

Nothing in the rules would suggest you cannot.

Thank you Bladestorm
I'm still confuse with this question.... Is the basalt wheel legal or not?
hi would like to know if it is okay to use brasso to clean my metal wheels and use they in the tournament
(Mar. 01, 2011  9:29 PM)MeteoLDrago=) Wrote: I'm still confuse with this question.... Is the basalt wheel legal or not?

Try actually reading the Rulebooks we clearly linked to ...

sparky4449 Wrote:hi would like to know if it is okay to use brasso to clean my metal wheels and use they in the tournament

As far as I know it does not affect the Metal Wheel's performance or anything, so it should be fine. However, that is very close to being off-topic ...
so now Libra's wheel is legal, thats good
Good, but rather insignificant, thanks to basalt and hell.
im going to get the libra wheel now that it is legal
All write! the Libra wheel is legal must get one!