[Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop

Poll: do yu like your Sig or Avatar?

It's Awesome
66.67%
It's Lame
33.33%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
I need a sig for Team Chaos Universe (TCU) the only things i have to say are:

*no purple
*no pink
*no insanity o3o

other than that it's all up to you.
Eternal-E I don't get your Sig, and Flameo I'll have it done fir you.
Eternal-E said that change the hair colour Tsubasa white to black and it should be on left side. Poison Wheel and Eagle Energy ring And Facebolt Virgo as Combination should be on signature and BG should be Lightening typed
Oh okay, it should be by 11
It means that their Sigs should be done around 11:00am today (if something dosen't happens.) And it looks like i wont be able to make yours Eternal-E.Unhappy I can't find the picture of the bey no where. I tried bing, google, Yahoo, webserch, and nothing, sorryUnhappy
Good Luck for your second shop!
i Want rygua as my sig and meteo L-drago with text( Team Chaos Universe)
Shouldn't you have a form for people to fill out, so it isn't too hard to specify on what the person really wants?
Thanks Tsuna. I hope it goes better then my last one.

Yeah, but i'll see how it goes. So i might do that.

Can you make a avi of aleksei and his flame wolf?
Hey MBX can you make me a Sig with Nichole Spears and her striker for me?
Umm master blader x I thought I asked you for an avi but I do like the sig but i cant get the sig into my sig bar. Any way can you make me an avatar of burn wolf please.
I looked for avi of aleksei but nothing popped up, and okay
Can I have a siggie? Can it have young Tsubasa teenage Tsubasa and adult Tsubasa?You can do any background you want. And the text Team Chaos Universe. Thanks
Thanks Mbx!
I'm sorry EarthEagle2813, but it won't let me pm you the sig, so i'll post it up and you can copy it from here,hope you like it.Stupid

[Image: bmxqp.png]
Could you help me make a Banner for my tournament Beyblade Colosseum?
Hey guys iv officially joined this shop as a second sig maker. Ill give MBX my examples to have up in here soon
Which one of us do you want to make it?
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:32 PM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: Which one of us do you want to make it?

It doesn't matter who. I just need something that looks amazing. Im running the biggest tournament in the USA next year. So the piece would be all over the WBO.

What I need is:
A picture of the Colosseum from Rome, the words "Beyblade Colosseum @CGS/Carolina Game Summit 2013"
The colors need to be similar to the colors of Carolina Game Summit