[Back Open!] MBX.2's and Kaihiwatari5673's and beybladeforever's Sig/Avatar shop

Poll: do yu like your Sig or Avatar?

It's Awesome
66.67%
It's Lame
33.33%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
A space background. Size: 350x150. Any random bey (preferably Takara Tomy beat lynx) with blood dripping down from it. Above text: Legend of the Bleeding beys.
Thanks!
I got it Eternal-EStupid
seems as if my siggie's coming next, and that's good. Soul Glo, you're online. I hope you post it soon.
no offense to my team leader, but i believe your sig's are better and you get the job done faster. *ash ketchum voice* Activatur, I CHOOSE YOU!
Yeah you migh wanna go with SolGlo's Sig Eternal-E. It's way better then mine.
if that were even close to a space background(no offense) and the bey were more zoomed out and centered, and if it had the blood and the above text were actually above the bey(no offense) than i would agree with you MBX.
I forgot about the space background, you never said you wanted it zoomed out and centered and the text was my bad.
hey team leader solglo can you make me a purple background with phantom orion and chris on it as a sig and avi?
and can you put in for the kill on it
ok. it sucks that your computer crashed
Don't worry SolGlo I'll handle this one for you. If Beybladeforever Agrees to ltme make it.
my computer is back up so i can make the sig if you haven't already started.
I just fnished it.
i am to i saw your showcase and they needed a little work but this is awesome
Thanks. This sig is the best on I have ever made
(Sep. 14, 2012  12:52 AM)SolGloActivatur Wrote: hey everybody I'm back in this shop and i have some new examples.

Dang Man.You're good