[BST] Odin Heavy Blow

odin heavy blow

Like Odin Heavy Defense isn't already insane enough ...

After experiencing Odin Heavy Blow used by Kei at Toronto's past two tournaments, I've been playing with it ever since. This combo is a stamina/defense hybrid. With a hard launch, it is capable of out-spinning Odin Heavy Defense but also takes hits from attack well.

Testings

[Image: IMG_0283.jpg]
when you realize you write ohd instead of ohb lol

Final Thoughts on Odin Heavy Blow

To conclude, this combo is very versatile. Very good stamina and also good defense as well. In terms of Blow, it doesn't have as great attack power as expected than Accel, but does better stamina. It's honestly so interesting to me how new pieces can sometimes change the game completely and also outclass others.

If you have any battle requests, let me know. Thank you for reading. Smile
Another Odin combo?! This is quickly becoming the must-have Bey of the line. Nice testings!
I wonder how this would do against stamina oriented combos such as DSB, DSS, and OHS. It seems pretty good, but I would say it needs more testings.
Could you do comparison testings, switching OHB with OHD in each scenario? (except OHD vs OHB duh)
I used Odin Spread Blow at the last Toronto event, by the way. Haven't done formal testing with it, but I would say that using Spread it more Stamina, but less Defense. It's an interesting combo, nevertheless! I found it funny that everyone was seemingly dismissing Blow in the lead up to that event. I went 2-1 with it, so it certainly has some worth.
Thanks for test Mitsu your combos (maybe thinking) is similar to me lol. I tried all of your combos (except burst one) they are great thats why you're my favorite moderators on wbo along with Kai-V and Bey Brad
I got totally different results. In 10 rounds against SSA it went 5-5 so 50%. OHA though went 90%
(Dec. 30, 2015  10:25 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: I got totally different results. In 10 rounds against SSA it went 5-5 so 50%. OHA though went 90%

Could you actually do some tests? That seems very weird.
You have to launch this combo very hard to get it to work properly. You need to have a strong enough launch to get it to stall and hug/circle around the tornado ridge
Mitsu Wrote:Odin Heavy Blow vs. Wyvern Heavy Claw
WHC launched first every round.
OHB: 20/20 (16 OF, 3 BF, 1 OF): 100% win rate.
@[Mitsu], you wrote OF twoce it may confuse readers about it as it's best Stamina/Defence combo as of Jan 1st, 2016. please fix it for sake of 100% accuracy [for what WBO is know for]
(Jan. 01, 2016  4:43 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
Mitsu Wrote:Odin Heavy Blow vs. Wyvern Heavy Claw
WHC launched first every round.
OHB: 20/20 (16 OF, 3 BF, 1 OF): 100% win rate.
@[Mitsu], you wrote OF twoce it may confuse readers about it as it's best Stamina/Defence combo as of Jan 1st, 2016. please fix it for sake of 100% accuracy [for what WBO is know for]

I wouldn't say OHB is better for stamina/defense than OHD, since OHD was launched first in all of the tests, and still managed to outspin OHB a couple of times.
Sorry about that, going to go ahead and change it now.

I definitely wouldn't say Odin Heavy Blow has the greatest of defense, but it does have very good stamina. The only problem is that you'd need a pretty hard launch to out-spin Wyvern Defense and Odin Heavy Defense. Like Zoroaste said, you'd want to essentially be ''hugging'' the tornado ridge. In a lot of cases, using Odin Heavy Defense over Blow would be the safer route to go.
i think IT was 1 KO and 16 SO you know why. it's imposible to KO Wyvern with Odin 16 times, possible if someone is using Macanic Papa's launcher hard even then] or he/she is superhuman lol
(Jan. 01, 2016  9:00 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i think IT was 1 KO and 16 SO you know why. it's imposible to KO Wyvern with Odin 16 times, possible if someone is using Macanic Papa's launcher hard even then] or he/she is superhuman lol

It is 16 Spin Finishes, which is Outspin, with 1 KO.. He fixed the results yesterday, there was a typo.