BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer

(Jul. 30, 2021  4:49 AM)Lon Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  11:51 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: It was Deathsyther, and I'll try to record some battle vids.

Awesome! I personally really wanna try Deathscyther on the Shot driver. I think that would be stupid fun.

Zankye did a vid on it. Check it out! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw63VnWR0q4
Just got my Random Booster 23 yesterday! Good shipping time, good price, and good service!

(I'll post some battle videos soon, I've just gotta record them)
Should've taken some pics as I was very excited, but I bought a whole bunch of stuff from BGL Hobbies (a full RBV26 Set, Savior Pegasus, Dynamite Belial and Vanish Fafnir) which arrived today. Gotta say, really impressed guys. Everything was packed well, they shipped super fast, and when I spoke to them over FB they were really chill. Great to deal with, and looking forward to my Astral Spriggan preorder Grin
Super Glad you guys are happy with everything.
Defs post some battles when you get the chance! No pressure, but we would also love some reviews if you feel like leaving them.

Well boys WE GOT EM!
https://bglhobbies.com.au/collections/dy...auncher-lr
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:06 AM)Lon Wrote: Hey guys. Sorry for the blatant advertising BUUUUTT I just opened an online Bey store for TT beys in Australia. I was sick of either paying a ton or waiting literal months. So I urge you to check us out haha.

Use code "GRAND" to get 10% off on all purchases until the end of July.

We are excited to be open and offering authentic Takara Tomy Beyblades shipped from within Australia.

Don't wait, get your next bey fast!

https://bglhobbies.com.au
I have 2 questions
1. Do you sell gt beys?
2. Do you do bulk buy
(Aug. 12, 2021  2:07 AM)howmycan Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:06 AM)Lon Wrote: Hey guys. Sorry for the blatant advertising BUUUUTT I just opened an online Bey store for TT beys in Australia. I was sick of either paying a ton or waiting literal months. So I urge you to check us out haha.

Use code "GRAND" to get 10% off on all purchases until the end of July.

We are excited to be open and offering authentic Takara Tomy Beyblades shipped from within Australia.

Don't wait, get your next bey fast!

https://bglhobbies.com.au
I have 2 questions
1. Do you sell gt beys?
2. Do you do bulk buy

1. Currently, he doesn't sell GT Beys, just Sparking and DB.
2. I don't think he bulk buys, I think he just sells what he currently has on him.
(Aug. 12, 2021  2:15 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  2:07 AM)howmycan Wrote: I have 2 questions
1. Do you sell gt beys?
2. Do you do bulk buy

1. Currently, he doesn't sell GT Beys, just Sparking and DB.

Ok thanks for the help.
2. I don't think he bulk buys, I think he just sells what he currently has on him.
(Aug. 12, 2021  2:16 AM)howmycan Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  2:15 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: 1. Currently, he doesn't sell GT Beys, just Sparking and DB.

Ok thanks for the help.

As has been said. We don't carry GT beys at the moment. However next time we re-stock we are going to be getting in the GT set with Apocalypse and Genesis.

We do actually order beys in bulk. It just doesn't seem like it cause we totally underestimated how popular some stuff would  be.  So it wasn't as bulk as intended haha. 
The GT Customize Set? Awesome! I'll try to get one when you restock. Btw, what's the price you're gonna sell it for?
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:27 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: The GT Customize Set? Awesome! I'll try to get one when you restock. Btw, what's the price you're gonna sell it for?

They aren't cheap, but we wont be charging shipping for them. It will be about $139
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:40 AM)Lon Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  12:27 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: The GT Customize Set? Awesome! I'll try to get one when you restock. Btw, what's the price you're gonna sell it for?

They aren't cheap, but we wont be charging shipping for them. It will be about $139

As long as it's less than MallofToys, I'll find it cheap. lol.
(Aug. 18, 2021  11:27 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: kinda expensive hmm

They are expensive, but still cheaper than almost everwhere if you include shipping.

(Aug. 18, 2021  11:27 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: kinda expensive hmm
Ok my partner really listened we are dropping teh price by a bunch!
Restock is in boys and girls. Got some extra SP stuff, and the customize set too. Remember free shipping on orders over $100
(Aug. 21, 2021  5:50 AM)Lon Wrote: Restock is in boys and girls. Got some extra SP stuff, and the customize set too. Remember free shipping on orders over $100

2 Questions, 1. If you're not in Australia can you still order? 2. Do you have any discount codes? Becuase I'm eyeing that DB Stadium but it's a bit expensive
(Aug. 21, 2021  4:47 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  5:50 AM)Lon Wrote: Restock is in boys and girls. Got some extra SP stuff, and the customize set too. Remember free shipping on orders over $100

2 Questions, 1. If you're not in Australia can you still order? 2. Do you have any discount codes? Becuase I'm eyeing that DB Stadium but it's a bit expensive

Right now we are Australia only. We hope to be international by the end of the year. As for discount codes. We do have offers occasionally, but our main one is if you tag our instagram , or Facebook with photos or videos of a bey you got from us, we will send you a one use code for 10% off your whole order.

As for the stadium. Don't forget its free shipping, which can save ya some big money haha.

Hope that helped
(Aug. 22, 2021  1:28 AM)Lon Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  4:47 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 2 Questions, 1. If you're not in Australia can you still order? 2. Do you have any discount codes? Becuase I'm eyeing that DB Stadium but it's a bit expensive

Right now we are Australia only. We hope to be international by the end of the year. As for discount codes. We do have offers occasionally, but our main one is if you tag our instagram , or Facebook with photos or videos of a bey you got from us, we will send you a one use code for 10% off your whole order.

As for the stadium. Don't forget its free shipping, which can save ya some big money haha.

Hope that helped

Is there a way to get the code by posting on here? (I'm not old enough for Facebook, and I'm not allowed to use Instagram.)
Bit of bad news boys. The second run of Astral Spriggan has been delayed by about a week. So if you put in a pre-order for one. We expext to he sending them off on about the 30th.

(Aug. 22, 2021  6:11 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  1:28 AM)Lon Wrote: Right now we are Australia only. We hope to be international by the end of the year. As for discount codes. We do have offers occasionally, but our main one is if you tag our instagram , or Facebook with photos or videos of a bey you got from us, we will send you a one use code for 10% off your whole order.

Hope that helped

Is there a way to get the code by posting on here? (I'm not old enough for Facebook, and I'm not allowed to use Instagram.)

So after having a chat. We are happy for you to post pics or videos of beys you got from us here. Ideally in this thread. As long as you don't mind us sharing those pics on our social media. We will send you a code for 10% off your next order.
Im doing my bulk buying here so its fast
By the way are you going to sell any of the following beys:
Big Bang genesis
Imperial dragon
because I'm going to buy 2 customize sets with 4 big bangs and 2 imperials
(Aug. 26, 2021  1:25 AM)howmycan Wrote: By the way are you going to sell any of the following beys:
Big Bang genesis
Imperial dragon

We are considering big bang genesis, and imperial dragon, but at present the only GT stuff we have is the customise set. So we have Regalia and the Hybrid driver at least haha. As the older stuff proves it can sell we will expand the range more. Ill go all the way back if the products keep selling haha.
(Aug. 27, 2021  1:05 PM)Lon Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2021  1:25 AM)howmycan Wrote: By the way are you going to sell any of the following beys:
Big Bang genesis
Imperial dragon

We are considering big bang genesis, and imperial dragon, but at present the only GT stuff we have is the customise set. So we have Regalia and the Hybrid driver at least haha. As the older stuff proves it can sell we will expand the range more. Ill go all the way back if the products keep selling haha.
Thats great! let me know when its avaliable
(Aug. 22, 2021  10:42 PM)Lon Wrote: Bit of bad news boys. The second run of Astral Spriggan has been delayed by about a week. So if you put in a pre-order for one. We expext to he sending them off on about the 30th.

(Aug. 22, 2021  6:11 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

So after having a chat. We are happy for you to post pics or videos of beys you got from us here. Ideally in this thread. As long as you don't mind us sharing those pics on our social media. We will send you a code for 10% off your next order.

Took me a while (mostly because my laptop keeps crashing) but I FINALLY was able to finish editing this battle video. Here it is - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IYvrSEi...tU2jO/view

~As you can see, well hear, I'm a JoJo fan :) ~

The battles are in this order:

1. Draciel V vs Storm Pegasus
  2. Archer Hercules vs Dead Phoenix
  3. Curse Deathscyther (Attack Mode) vs Abyss Longinus
  4. Curse Deathscyther (Defence Mode) vs Abyss Longinus
  5. Curse Deathscyther (Stamina Mode) vs Abyss Longinus
  6. Hollow Valkyrie vs Hollow Deathscyther (Unbalanced Mode)
  7. Hollow Valkyrie vs Hollow Deathscyther (Balanced Mode)
  8. Hollow Deathscyther (Unbalanced Mode) vs World Spriggan (Right-Spin Defence Mode
  9. Hollow Deathscyther (Balanced Mode) vs World Spriggan (Left-Spin Attack Mode)
~I would've recorded more battles to fit the entire duration of the song, but my really cracked and carpy phone (my only camera) didn't have enough room or processing power. Next time, however, I'll try and borrow my grandfather's video camera to get some high-quality recordings~
(Sep. 02, 2021  2:43 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2021  10:42 PM)Lon Wrote: Bit of bad news boys. The second run of Astral Spriggan has been delayed by about a week. So if you put in a pre-order for one. We expext to he sending them off on about the 30th.

Took me a while (mostly because my laptop keeps crashing) but I FINALLY was able to finish editing this battle video. Here it is - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IYvrSEi...tU2jO/view

~As you can see, well hear, I'm a JoJo fan Smile ~

The battles are in this order:

1. Draciel V vs Storm Pegasus
  2. Archer Hercules vs Dead Phoenix
  3. Curse Deathscyther (Attack Mode) vs Abyss Longinus
  4. Curse Deathscyther (Defence Mode) vs Abyss Longinus
  5. Curse Deathscyther (Stamina Mode) vs Abyss Longinus
  6. Hollow Valkyrie vs Hollow Deathscyther (Unbalanced Mode)
  7. Hollow Valkyrie vs Hollow Deathscyther (Balanced Mode)
  8. Hollow Deathscyther (Unbalanced Mode) vs World Spriggan (Right-Spin Defence Mode
  9. Hollow Deathscyther (Balanced Mode) vs World Spriggan (Left-Spin Attack Mode)
~I would've recorded more battles to fit the entire duration of the song, but my really cracked and carpy phone (my only camera) didn't have enough room or processing power. Next time, however, I'll try and borrow my grandfather's video camera to get some high-quality recordings~

Thats awesome. But you have to set the document so anyone who has the link can see it. Im keen to see some beys in action, and it sounds like you put some effort into the video!