World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Australia (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Australia)
+---- Thread: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer (/Thread-BGL-Hobbies-New-Australian-based-TT-bey-retailer)

Pages: 1 2 3

BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Lon - Jul. 16, 2021

Hey guys. Sorry for the blatant advertising BUUUUTT I just opened an online Bey store for TT beys in Australia. I was sick of either paying a ton or waiting literal months. So I urge you to check us out haha.

Use code "GRAND" to get 10% off on all purchases until the end of July.

We are excited to be open and offering authentic Takara Tomy Beyblades shipped from within Australia.

Don't wait, get your next bey fast!

https://bglhobbies.com.au/

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 16, 2021

(Jul. 16, 2021  6:06 AM)Lon Wrote: Hey guys. I just opened an online Bey store for TT beys in Australia. I was sick of either paying a ton or waiting literal months. So I urge you to check us out haha.

We are excited to be open and offering authentic Takara Tomy Beyblades shipped from within Australia.

...Nothing's popping up. It's just a Vanish Fafnir spinning right. (TRIGGERED)

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Lon - Jul. 16, 2021

(Jul. 16, 2021  7:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:06 AM)Lon Wrote: Hey guys. I just opened an online Bey store for TT beys in Australia. I was sick of either paying a ton or waiting literal months. So I urge you to check us out haha.

What?! Really

(Jul. 16, 2021  9:14 AM)Lon Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: ...Nothing's popping up. It's just a Vanish Fafnir spinning right. (TRIGGERED)

What?! Really. Thats just the pre-loader haha. And your right is right spin bahahah

(Jul. 16, 2021  7:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Sorry to spam ya. Its just working fine on my end so im curious as to why it's not on yours

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - GhostFox - Jul. 16, 2021

It's working for meSmile
Pretty cool!

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Hellafraid - Jul. 16, 2021

This is neat

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 17, 2021

(Jul. 16, 2021  9:14 AM)Lon Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: ...Nothing's popping up. It's just a Vanish Fafnir spinning right. (TRIGGERED)

What?! Really

(Jul. 16, 2021  9:14 AM)Lon Wrote: What?! Really. Thats just the pre-loader haha. And your right is right spin bahahah

Sorry to spam ya. Its just working fine on my end so im curious as to why it's not on yours

It now works. Turns out the mobile towers ony end were being worked on, and the site was lagging MASSIVELY.

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Hellafraid - Jul. 17, 2021

I just brought brought the new Valkyrie and fafnir from your store can’t wait for it to arrive

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Lon - Jul. 17, 2021

(Jul. 17, 2021  9:23 AM)Hellafraid Wrote: I just brought brought the new Valkyrie and fafnir from your store can’t wait for it to arrive

Thats super awesome, the Fafnir got sent off today. It will be a bit longer on Saviour Valk (maybe like an extra week to get to you) as we have to wait on it to arrive in Australia.

However when you get the beys id be stoked if you'd post about it here or on our FB so people know we are legit, and show off how fast ya get it haha

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 17, 2021

Hey Lon, when Astral Spriggan is released, how much will you sell it for? Also, will you start selling the DB Entry Set at one point?

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Hellafraid - Jul. 17, 2021

(Jul. 17, 2021  11:05 AM)Lon Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2021  9:23 AM)Hellafraid Wrote: I just brought brought the new Valkyrie and fafnir from your store can’t wait for it to arrive

Thats super awesome, the Fafnir got sent off today. It will be a bit longer on Saviour Valk (maybe like an extra week to get to you) as we have to wait on it to arrive in Australia.

However when you get the beys id be stoked if you'd post about it here or on our FB so people know we are legit, and show off how fast ya get it haha 
Sure I’ll post some photos once I receive them

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Lon - Jul. 17, 2021

(Jul. 17, 2021  11:34 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Hey Lon, when Astral Spriggan is released, how much will you sell it for? Also, will you start selling the DB Entry Set at one point?

The Astral Spriggan set will be about $60 aud. We are gonna be putting in our preorder for them soon. As for the DB battle set with the stadium and stuff. Yes if there is interest  those stadiums more than tripple shipping costs from Asia! Haha so we held off till we knew if people wanted them.

OH and if you pull the red one im gonna be a bit mad haha

(Jul. 17, 2021  11:52 AM)Lon Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2021  11:34 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Hey Lon, when Astral Spriggan is released, how much will you sell it for? Also, will you start selling the DB Entry Set at one point?

The Astral Spriggan set will be about $60 aud. We are gonna be putting in our preorder for them soon. As for the DB battle set with the stadium and stuff. Yes if there is interest  those stadiums more than tripple shipping costs from Asia! Haha so we held off till we knew if people wanted them.

OH and if you pull the red one im gonna be a bit mad haha
man and im here hoping i dont get the red one

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Hellafraid - Jul. 23, 2021

hey Lon i received the Vanish Fafnir and i enjoyed the image you sent with it

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Lon - Jul. 23, 2021

(Jul. 23, 2021  5:27 AM)Hellafraid Wrote: hey Lon i received the Vanish Fafnir and i enjoyed the image you sent with it

Awesome, I'm glad ya got the bey, and you put your name as Jonny Joestar! I had to do something funny

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 23, 2021

Hey Lon, will your store sell the Devil Blade at one point?

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Lon - Jul. 25, 2021

(Jul. 23, 2021  1:01 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Hey Lon, will your store sell the Devil Blade at one point?

I hope so! I haven't found a good way to get them yet though

Also we just got done Ordering Astral Spriggans. They are more expensive than i thought. We are charging almost $80 for them. Tired

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 25, 2021

(Jul. 25, 2021  3:11 AM)Lon Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  1:01 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Hey Lon, will your store sell the Devil Blade at one point?

I hope so! I haven't found a good way to get them yet though

Also we just got done Ordering Astral Spriggans. They are more expensive than i thought. We are charging almost $80 for them. Tired

About the Devil Blade, awesome.

About Astral Spriggan, a bit of a steep price, but it sure beats MallOfToys!

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Hellafraid - Jul. 26, 2021

(Jul. 23, 2021  9:46 AM)Lon Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  5:27 AM)Hellafraid Wrote: hey Lon i received the Vanish Fafnir and i enjoyed the image you sent with it

Awesome, I'm glad ya got the bey, and you put your name as Jonny Joestar! I had to do something funny

Yo Lon i received my Saviour Valkyrie and lucky for you i got the normal one

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Lon - Jul. 26, 2021

(Jul. 26, 2021  5:08 AM)Hellafraid Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  9:46 AM)Lon Wrote: Awesome, I'm glad ya got the bey, and you put your name as Jonny Joestar! I had to do something funny

Yo Lon i received my Saviour Valkyrie and lucky for you i got the normal one

Post up some pics or a battle on our FB page!
https://www.facebook.com/107535914922221/posts/119994323676380/?sfnsn=mo

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 29, 2021

Yesterday I ordered the ENTIRE Random Booster 23! AKA, the most money I have ever spent online! Rip my wallet.

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - UnseenBurst - Jul. 29, 2021

(Jul. 29, 2021  12:42 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yesterday I ordered the ENTIRE Random Booster 23! AKA, the most money I have ever spent online! Rip my wallet.

Lemme dig the grave, I'll pay for the funeral since you can't for obvious reasons lol (The Obvious reason is your wallet died_ R.I.P)

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - BeybladeManiac0 - Jul. 29, 2021

(Jul. 29, 2021  12:46 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  12:42 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Yesterday I ordered the ENTIRE Random Booster 23! AKA, the most money I have ever spent online! Rip my wallet.

Lemme dig the grave, I'll pay for the funeral since you can't for obvious reasons lol (The Obvious reason is your wallet died_ R.I.P)

I already cremated my wallet using the fire spawned from my little brother's rage. (He's angry because he has no TT Beys, and when my order comes, all up I'll have 9 TT Beys)

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Lon - Jul. 29, 2021

(Jul. 29, 2021  12:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  12:46 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Lemme dig the grave, I'll pay for the funeral since you can't for obvious reasons lol (The Obvious reason is your wallet died_ R.I.P)

I already cremated my wallet using the fire spawned from my little brother's rage. (He's angry because he has no TT Beys, and when my order comes, all up I'll have 9 TT Beys)

Oh was it you who ordered the deathscyther full set? Or was it the Bahamut one?
Also we would love pics or battle vids once you get em!

(Jul. 29, 2021  7:22 AM)Lon Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  12:48 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I already cremated my wallet using the fire spawned from my little brother's rage. (He's angry because he has no TT Beys, and when my order comes, all up I'll have 9 TT Beys)

Oh was it you who ordered the deathscyther full set? Or was it the Bahamut one?

It was Deathsyther, and I'll try to record some battle vids.

RE: BGL Hobbies-New Australian based TT bey retailer - Lon - Jul. 30, 2021

(Jul. 29, 2021  11:51 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  7:22 AM)Lon Wrote: Oh was it you who ordered the deathscyther full set? Or was it the Bahamut one?

It was Deathsyther, and I'll try to record some battle vids.

Awesome! I personally really wanna try Deathscyther on the Shot driver. I think that would be stupid fun.