BEYDAYS 2013 BeyLotto Results!

I got it from the Two faces from the Revolution free face boosters . I chose two purples. Wink

Ah, my mistake.
(Oct. 26, 2013  11:41 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I got it from the Two faces from the Revolution free face boosters . I chose two purples. Wink

Ooh, okay. That makes sense. I'll give you your Face Booster for this right now.
i didnt get my face booster as well Unhappy
Done. Not sure how I missed you!
may i know when i will be getting my prize ? Uncertain
(Feb. 23, 2014  5:22 PM)kalpesh666 Wrote: may i know when i will be getting my prize ? Uncertain

Your prize is with Arupaeo, who is very inactive. I do not know when he will be able to ship them ...
Yeah... FlashMaster hasn't received his either...
FlashMaster never posted in this topic, and he did not contact me, so I do not know what he did and where because it apparently does not involve me ...
I believe I PMed Kei, and he can not post much. I'll text him and ask him to post
(Feb. 23, 2014  5:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2014  5:22 PM)kalpesh666 Wrote: may i know when i will be getting my prize ? Uncertain

Your prize is with Arupaeo, who is very inactive. I do not know when he will be able to ship them ...

I can remind Arupaeo to ship this out, if need be. I'll do it today.
It is not necessary : we have successfully contacted him.
I still havent received my prize & it has been around 2 years .
It is really sad

EDIT

is the PM function blocked ? i cannot send any messages
Damn, really ? I cannot remember if those Hasbro prizes are part of those that were sent to Arupaeo and that we did not really hear from afterwards, but your username is striked out in the first post, as if your prize was taken care of ... Hopefully Kei sees this, but private messages definitely work if you send new messages instead of replying.

If you got told your prize was shipped though, then unfortunately it must have gotten lost, which often happens with shipments to India.
(Mar. 28, 2015  4:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn, really ? I cannot remember if those Hasbro prizes are part of those that were sent to Arupaeo and that we did not really hear from afterwards, but your username is striked out in the first post, as if your prize was taken care of ... Hopefully Kei sees this, but private messages definitely work if you send new messages instead of replying.

If you got told your prize was shipped though, then unfortunately it must have gotten lost, which often happens with shipments to India.
i donot know why my username is striked (but it was done by a admin idk y ), the post was modified in 2013, but i am contacting by PM and my last post here was on 2014 too.
No , it was not shipped or else i would not post here, i didnt et a tracking number, arupaeo didnt message me either, nor did i get any reply since a year from kei Unhappy and yes, i messaged kei many times, even today , i didnt get a answer. Its like i win something but later the excitement just dies out
please tell me soon Unhappy
Unfortunately the PM search isn't currently working so I can't search through my PMs to re-trace what happened, but it is very likely that it got lost after Arupaeo shipped it. We have lost many packages that were shipped to India in the past.

That said, I am sorry and I do feel terrible that you never received anything @[kalpesh666], so in light of that–and of the fact that Arupaeo is difficult to reach right now–we can purchase and send you some Beyblades of an equal value to your original prize. I'll PM you and we can figure out together what you want.
hello,
this is to inform you that kalpesh666 has received his prize
He couldnot login, so he asked me to tell @[Kei]