BEYDAYS 2013 BeyLotto Results!

Hey guys, i am kinda new to this site. i was wandering, what is the bey lotto? How do i enter in it? where and when do i enter in the next one? and will this cost me anything?
You'd have to buy a bladed passport. They're 10 USD at tournaments and get you into tournaments free for a year. Just for having one you get put into the Beylotto Smile
(Jul. 29, 2013  3:46 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: You'd have to buy a bladed passport. They're 10 USD at tournaments and get you into tournaments free for a year. Just for having one you get put into the Beylotto Smile

This is really not completely correct ... For this BeyLotto, all you had to do to be entered was to participate in a BeyDays tournament. Unfortunately, BeyDays has passed : it was in May, so for this particular BeyLotto you would have to wait until May 2014.

The Blader Passport usually only gets you a chance at the very top prizes in some BeyLottos, but you do not expressly need it to win something. Of course, Dropkick, as DrPepsidew wrote, purchasing a Blader Passport will be a super advantage if you plan on attending some of our Beyblade tournaments some time this year though.

Currently there is no BeyLotto coming up in the near future, but keep checking, because you never know in which month there might be one !
Thats great!!!! Im 4th!!
Yoohooo thanks alot WBO!!

I will choose FB AZURE.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Any idea when prizes are shipping and faces awarded?
I'm going to go ahead and get everything shipped that I can this week from the addresses that I have been given. I was hoping that more of the winners would respond more quickly so that I could send almost everything at once, but I've waited far too long. I'll award all of the Faces to the winners who have responded soon as well. Thanks for your patience.
No problem! I can't believe some winners haven't provided their info yet. You think they'd be excited to win!
I pick face booster GREEN

I send you my address but kei you doesn't give any response?

congrats to all winner!!!!!!!!!DJ - Fab!
(Sep. 15, 2013  6:34 PM)rohit blader Wrote: I send you my address but kei you doesn't give any response?

You didn't win a physical prize, so that wasn't necessary. I'll award the Face Boosters soon. Smile
I got my Booster today. Smile Thanks WBO!
I just got mine today too! Super stoked because I didn't realize it came with a Metal Stone Face!
Any word on when faces will be awarded?
I never got my Face Booster Orange when will i get it?
Every winner who posted their selection should have their Faces now. I'm terribly sorry about the delay; I don't know where the time went!
Should the physical prize winners have their prizes already? FlashMaster is still waiting on his. KEI and I discussed the shipping and whatnot.
I don't believe I ever received an address from him. Did you send it to me for some reason? PM me.
Hmm, I don't seem to have gotten my Purple. D:
(Oct. 26, 2013  12:38 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Hmm, I don't seem to have gotten my Purple. D:

It says you just got an Aquario face today Tongue_out
Nope that was from Red, from the other lotto.
(Oct. 26, 2013  12:38 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Hmm, I don't seem to have gotten my Purple. D:

Where did you get that Horogium Face from? I thought that was from this BeyLotto.

(Oct. 26, 2013  1:17 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Nope that was from Red, from the other lotto.

Actually, you picked Face Booster GREEN for the HMS & Plastics BeyLotto.