BEYDAYS 2013 BeyLotto Results!

The BEYDAYS 2013 BeyLotto results are finally here! Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Now, let's get right to the results, starting from 26th-50th!:

26th to 50th Place - Purexreapz, ahmad_hizam, ali naser, Blitz, Blader 12525, Beybladecameron, joshalynne, Spinster, Ty-tanic, BladingSpirit5, bryce2013, Thunder Dome, Kaboom!!!, beymaster15963, knightmares, Sentinel Prime, Kei, Maximum Dranzer, NextLvlBeyblade, UltimiteCrown, sofferenza, zombie123, mbaheganteng, Wrathn, Stratosfear
9th to 25th Place - 16th to 25th are troywayne, southpaw, Primus, Lil'Homey, SonnikuBey, akalajian, rohit blader, CYBORG, geetster99, Nemo
9th to 15th Place - Aarons, Tionidas, nik1392, FlashMaster, rkalajian, jofan, *Ginga*
  • Choose one: BBG-02 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD, BBG-08 Synchrom Booster Pirates Orojya 145D, BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Archer Gryph C145S, or BBG-20 Synchrom Booster Bandid Goreim DF145BS

7th and 8th Place - FendiaZ, BeyHyperkiller
  • BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R²F or BBG-27 Starter Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF

4th to 6th Place - kalpesh666, superblader19, coolmate5
  • Hyperstrike Battle Set + Two of the following (4th picks first, then 5th, and 6th):
  • Blitz Striker 100RSF Hyperblade
  • Variares D:D Hyperblade
  • Jade Jupiter S130RB Hyperblade

Hasbro was generous yet again and decided to donate these to us! Thank you! Now, the top three ...

3rd Place - Fang Wolf
  • BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type or BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type

2nd Place - PegasisUnite
  • BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type or BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type

And the winner is ...!!

1st Place - kerbecs kid
  • BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol.3 Bandid Genbull Complete Set

Plus, the first eight winners will be able to choose two of these too:
Congratulations, everyone! If you are one of the winners, please post here stating your Face Booster selection!

Top 15: Please PM me with your address and I will have your prize shipped to you ASAP!

Also, we will now be awarding the Face of Days IV to all members who participated in a BEYDAYS 2013 tournaments! If you participated in one of those tournaments, it should be appearing on your profile shortly!

Congrats to the winners!
I can't believe 5 NC Bladers won stuff in the Beylotto and 2 were 1st and 2nd! Not to mention 4/5 came to my BeyDays tournament. I feel special.
Goodness! I'm gonna have to watch out for kerbecs kid now... All those Phoenics and Genbulls! Sheesh! Tongue_out
WHOO! Both my son and I won something!
Congrats to the winners, bummed to not have won.
Also I forgot to put I choose Face booster Orange [Image: faceboosterorange.png]. Hopefully I wont get Capricorne for the 3rd time.
i pick face booster orange.
Congratz to the winners!!! this was a memorable event..... waiting for beydays again!!!
I still haven't won a BeyLotto yet. Unhappy Oh well.
(Jul. 16, 2013  6:08 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I can't believe 5 NC Bladers won stuff in the Beylotto and 2 were 1st and 2nd! Not to mention 4/5 came to my BeyDays tournament. I feel special.

NC rigged it. Announcement to all WBO members! Team GT is actually an evil organized group that steals young bladers parts, smashes there crappy parts, and eats the remains. They rigged this bey lotto with the sole purpose of doing that one task, making sure the people that aren't on GT beys will be devoured!

...Congrats to the placers Smile
Every time ... I lose xD Anyways, congrats to the winners.
My brother won 3rd and I didnt even place! lol just another thing he can hold against me but congrats bro (even though you never come online and will most likely never read this haha) and congrats to all the other winners!
Wow, I can't believe I won! Congrats to the other winners as well.

I choose Purple!
Oh yeah! I forgot to choose mine.

YELLOW!
Congratulations to all the winners, especially FangWolf, PegasusUnite, and kerbecs kid!

I think there's still 2(?) Beylotto's that also need to be processed, so whoever are eligible for those, don't worry, you have a chance at winning either one of those two!
i pick green.just a random thought .Congrats to all the bladers who won
Congrats to all the winners!
WOH! I am 25th! Thats nice. Cingrats to all the winners!

I would take Face Booster PURPLE
Oh heyy you have two BeyDays faces lol.

Congrats to everybody who won!
Yeah, because I had taken part in two events! Grin
That's strange, I would've figured they just give you one! I'm kinda thinking it was accidental, but I don't know.
You're supposed to receive one, just fyi. Doesn't matter how many events you partook in.
i choose face booster blue! Smile
(Jul. 17, 2013  9:07 AM)Tri Wrote: That's strange, I would've figured they just give you one! I'm kinda thinking it was accidental, but I don't know.

It was accidental, haha. He was probably listed twice in the participants list because he played in two tournaments.