BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!!

(Jun. 06, 2011  11:20 PM)♥ Wrote: ps i love you blader dj
Seconded. I was really hoping Blader DJ would announce this since he is so mysterious.
Hero, you open your Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png] and find ... Capricorne [Image: capricorneface.png]! Yeah!
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:41 PM)♥ Wrote: Hero, you open your Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png] and find ... Capricorne [Image: capricorneface.png]! Yeah!
Hahaha

Wait, was that sarcasm?
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:54 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:41 PM)♥ Wrote: Hero, you open your Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png] and find ... Capricorne [Image: capricorneface.png]! Yeah!
Hahaha

Wait, was that sarcasm?

I'm reflecting Hero's beyspirit!
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:33 PM)PoisonPegasus12 Wrote: what is a bey day and beylotto?

............ Chocked_2 Please tell me you're joking.

WAIT BLADER DJ! DON'T LEAAAAVVVVVEEEE MEEEE!!!

But in all seriousness, this year was great! Too bad my parents pulled me out of the brooklyn tournament at the last second... But I can't wait for beydays 2012! I'll definitely be there!
Too bad i didnt get a face booster. Hey nobody from Mayblades got 21-50 that stinks. Blader DJ can i have a hug.....please.
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:56 PM)♥ Wrote:
Hahaha

Wait, was that sarcasm?

Oh, sorry. I thought you were being sarcastic because he got Capricorn-not that I have anything against goats, but...

Anyways, more on topic, does participation in beydays affect your beyranking for WBO beypoints?
(Jun. 07, 2011  12:01 AM)scipio132 Wrote: Too bad i didnt get a face booster. Hey nobody from Mayblades got 21-50 that stinks. Blader DJ can i have a hug.....please.
It can also mean that they have placed in the top 20 in the Beylotto.

(Jun. 07, 2011  12:06 AM)Sparta Wrote:
Hahaha

Wait, was that sarcasm?

Oh, sorry. I thought you were being sarcastic because he got Capricorn-not that I have anything against goats, but...

Anyways, more on topic, does participation in beydays affect your beyranking for WBO beypoints?
Participating in every tournament affects your beypoints.
i really dont know what is beyday and beylotto
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:57 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:33 PM)PoisonPegasus12 Wrote: what is a bey day and beylotto?

............ Chocked_2 Please tell me you're joking.

WAIT BLADER DJ! DON'T LEAAAAVVVVVEEEE MEEEE!!!

But in all seriousness, this year was great! Too bad my parents pulled me out of the brooklyn tournament at the last second... But I can't wait for beydays 2012! I'll definitely be there!

(Jun. 07, 2011  12:12 AM)PoisonPegasus12 Wrote: i really dont know what is beyday and beylotto
(Jun. 07, 2011  12:12 AM)PoisonPegasus12 Wrote: i really dont know what is beyday and beylotto
*sigh* Beydays is a very special holiday season where bladers from around the world participate in tournaments. The beylotto is new this year; it's a lottery for those who participate in beydays this year. It's just a lottery, and if you win you get a face booster.

Haven't you read the big blue headline on the front page that's been up for, oh, I don't know, the past 4 weeks?
Congratulations to all the winners! I had a great time at BeyDays Melbourne tournament and can't wait for future events Smile
How many people attended Beyday?
200+ people o_o
Oh god, please I need to win something. I realized I am one short on the Rose Gold face.
402 participants for Beyday.

Blader DJ, Y U NO MENTION HOW MANY BEYFRIENDS CAME?! Unhappy
Hahaha

Wait, was that sarcasm?

Screw you. Capricorne is amazing. Grin
Thanks DJ ~
(Jun. 07, 2011  12:59 AM)Hero Wrote:
Hahaha

Wait, was that sarcasm?

Screw you. Capricorne is amazing. Grin
Thanks DJ ~

Epic ness LOL Capricrone can forcde hit ou jump on you Outspin you and Knock you out of teh stadium without a clear wheel as a strom and even screws that will Screw you[b] I love Capricorne More thats why i used him in the Tournament
(Jun. 07, 2011  12:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote: 402 participants for Beyday.

Actually, there were more than that. To me, we were so close to 500, it would have been so great.
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  12:45 AM)Deikailo Wrote: 402 participants for Beyday.

Actually, there were more than that. To me, we were so close to 500, it would have been so great.
That's how many people had the Face of Days II so where are the others?
(Jun. 07, 2011  3:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote: That's how many people had the Face of Days II so where are the others?

Probably people whose usernames did not seem to work.
I want a Green face booster please. I keep winning these comps...
EDIT: 2nd row, cool!
(Jun. 07, 2011  7:21 AM)Wraith Wrote: I want a Green face booster please. I keep winning these comps...

You open your Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png] and find...

[Image: aquarioface.png]
Aquario!
ah so these are only 21st-50th. there is strangely alot of people i know on that list, theres like 4 or 5 Melbourne bladers there.

edit: ha thanks wraith, i tend to do that mistake.

edit edit: oh forgot my thoughts on beydays. well for Melbourne it was very smooth, and it was my buddy's first tournament so i think that will give him a good impression of this site. plus the quickness of the mods sorting all this was amazing, i have all new respect for them all.
LOL Melbourne bladders. Might wanna fix that.