BEYBLADE WAR ROOM - Toronto Beyblade Tournament! MAY 23 2009

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

BEYBLADE WAR ROOM
SATURDAY, MAY 23, 2009
Anime North 09 @ The Renaissance Hotel
Golden Delicious Room

9 AM - Free Battle and Set Up
10 AM - "Beyblade 101" Workshop
11 AM - Free Battle and Registration for Beyblade War Room
12 PM - Beyblade War Room Tournament

The fire of BeyBattle still burns in the hearts of Bladers everywhere, and they'll all be coming to BEYBLADE WAR ROOM at ANIME NORTH 2009! If you haven't seen it yet, come visit us to learn all about METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! We'll be hosting an overview and strategy of Beyblade presentation entitled BEYBLADE 101, and then we'll be taking registration for the BEYBLADE WAR ROOM tournament!

No Beyblade? No problem! We have loads of Metal Fight Beyblades with us and you'll be able to draft the parts to form a full Beyblade, then play and trade with other Bladers before the tournament to hone your skills!

So whether you're a veteran Blader looking for the next big competition, or someone new who is simply wondering how the heck a spinning top could be strategic and competitive, stop by! We'd love to see you there!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 27, 2009  10:41 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Brad, you probably get asked this a lot, but do you have another job? Or have you like inherited millions, and that's why you can afford fancy hairdos and can be on WBO so much?

In what universe is it OK to ask someone a question like this, especially publicly? Just FYI, I am a normal guy with normal amounts of money.
I didn't ask what the job was. It was supposed to be humorous.
(May. 27, 2009  11:06 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: I didn't ask what the job was. It was supposed to be humorous.

It's generally considered rude to ask people how they afford to do things. If you really must know, I sacrifice other things I want and sell my Beyblades in order to keep the WBO going.
I understand. I guess I am just not used to being in a proffesional world. Apologies for offending you.

Change of subject: You mentioned Hasbro launches MFB next year, should I wait to see what else comes out then before buying MFB? (wait, no need to answer. I'll ask in other forum)
then why did you post that....
To change the topic. I didn't want to leave off with just an apology for a mistake. But I guess that is just going to be it. The question was somewhat relivent to a previous on this thread anyway.
This is big project thats why I think hasbro take it seriously about this thats why it ll be awsome in uk and europe when events starts
Beyblade wont back down again because of evveryone know about old days and wbo here

You should send message about age rules quickly They must do something about that
Aww Yeah; I got the silver face Cool
Where are all the beypoints you won?
(May. 28, 2009  1:38 AM)Maz Wrote: Where are all the beypoints you won?

That is going to take a while to update. Brad is currently swarmed with stuff to do.

patience isn't your strong suit i see
They were lost in the luggage terminal at the airport. Uncertain
(May. 28, 2009  1:26 AM)Khel Wrote: Aww Yeah; I got the silver face Cool

Bronze face. We own (well.. you owned me and Dei in the Block A round robin lmao). Cool
Jesus Christ my faces have reached three rows
Is that mad cancer in the second to last picture, or is it just me.
It's Flame Cancer, actually.
I also made the galleries from previous Anime Norths public, so feel free to peruse those as well!
Man those pics made me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because it was a great time, sad cause it's over. I look forward to next year with anticipation.
(May. 28, 2009  10:36 PM)kinomiya Wrote: Are you going to upload video ?

I already told you this morning yes.
hey guys how goes? -
did you all have fun this year?

talk to you soon
=RCEHoppe.
Anime North's Gaming Coordinator Manager for 2009 -
URL: http://www.animenorth.com
Mail: gaming@animenorth.com
(May. 29, 2009  3:41 AM)rcehoppe Wrote: hey guys how goes? -
did you all have fun this year?

talk to you soon
=RCEHoppe.
Anime North's Gaming Coordinator Manager for 2009 -
URL: http://www.animenorth.com
Mail: gaming@animenorth.com

It was a blast to say the least. The event was great, and we had an amazingly high turnout this year. Room was packed with people XD