Jan

BEYBLADE SHOGATSU 2019

Toronto, Ontario
28 bladers registered
Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre
6 Garamond Court
  The exact location within the JCCC will be announced later on.
10:00AM on 01/19/2019
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Admission
15 cash  

A ticket to Anime Shogatsu is required to participate in this event. Buy Ticket Here.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

AT
[Image: 0u78hYt.png]

Join us on Saturday, January 19th, 2019 for a Toronto Beyblade Burst Tournament at Anime Shogatsu for the fourth straight year!

Please be sure to arrive ON TIME for this tournament. Registration begins at 10:00AM. We will finish registration at 12:00PM and will begin the tournament shortly thereafter. Thank you!

If you can make it, please hit the blue JOIN TOURNAMENT button at the top of this page! See you all there!

Anime Shogatsu Membership Required
Please note that to enter the convention and gain access to our event, a membership for Anime Shogatsu 2018 is required ($15). Purchase your Anime Shogatsu 2018 membership online here. Memberships are also available at the door (starting at 9AM), but we recommend purchasing online ahead of time.

Because this event is at a convention, the regular WBO entry fee will not apply.

What is Beyblade Burst?
[Image: gnJ23kG.png]
Beyblade Burst is the newest, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY! It launched in 2015 in Japan and Hasbro launched it in Canada in September 2016. If you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at the Beyblade Wiki article covering it, the Beyblade General Forum, and the Beyblade Burst Hasbro Topic for the most up to date information about Hasbro's release of the series internationally.

No Bey? No Prob!
Don't have any Beyblades from this new series? No problem! We would be happy to lend a Beyblade and launcher to you to use for the duration of the event!

Not sure what to expect?
Check out this report from our tournament at Anime Shogatsu 2018!

[Image: 5ncNjEj.jpg]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

(Dec. 02, 2018  6:59 PM)supericycold Wrote: I don't have that many Beyblades, are people allowed to borrow or share Beyblades and parts?

I’m pretty sure you are not allowed to share or borrow parts
(Yesterday  3:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  6:59 PM)supericycold Wrote: I don't have that many Beyblades, are people allowed to borrow or share Beyblades and parts?

Scroll up. It says "No Bey? No Prob!"
(Yesterday  3:34 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Yesterday  3:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m pretty sure you are not allowed to share or borrow parts

Scroll up. It says "No Bey? No Prob!"

Actually supericycold said he has a few BEYBLADES
(Yesterday  3:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Yesterday  3:34 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Scroll up. It says "No Bey? No Prob!"

Actually supericycold said he has a few BEYBLADES
I think you can still borrow Beys if you don't have that many Beys or any Cho-Z Beys
May be able to go may not, but if I go I’m just gonna judge if possible or spectate
(Yesterday  3:32 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

You are, but there is some rules associated with this. Check out our Organizer's Guide and search for "borrow": https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gDJ8...sp=sharing

(Yesterday  5:35 PM)Cam77 Wrote: May be able to go may not, but if I go I’m just gonna judge if possible or spectate

Hope you can make it! Grin