BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!

yo I think the ban is fair enough. I kinda see GFU as maybe not since it is hard to control, but against any other flat RC it would spank it so...

Verdict: Ban those CORES. I am all for more creative combinations.
I vote against. It means I'll have to spend more money.
Get pics..or record something. I need to feel like I'm in Canada beating you guys. Grin
Hmm seems to be equal support on both sides ... I will think it over.

How about ban GF and GFC from TBTS, and BC and BC2 from TB?
The BEYBLADE 101 workshop will start at noon at the Toronto Convention Centre.

The BND! tournament will start at 4PM at the Renaissance Hotel, the Halliburton room.
the banning of the two grip cores make the most sense to me, bearing not as much... actually just ban them plain and simple. gotta push some boundaries.

by the way the, im not sure. Is the long weekend this month 17-19th? if so i have no conflicts.
Blue Wrote:the banning of the two grip cores make the most sense to me, bearing not as much... actually just ban them plain and simple. gotta push some boundaries.

by the way the, im not sure. Is the long weekend this month 17-19th? if so i have no conflicts.

AN is May 23-25, and I think that is the long weekend.
AnnieDuck Wrote:AN is on the American long weekend.

this means nothing to me

also i'm not going to ban any parts, bring yo carp
The Canadian one is the previous weekend. It means something to me because I work that weekend and oh god carp customers

What if someone tried to use a RSMS is the rolling mode?
AnnieDuck Wrote:The Canadian one is the previous weekend. It means something to me because I work that weekend and oh god carp customers

If they succeed, more power to them I suppose. It isn't as overwhelmingly powerful.
AnnieDuck Wrote:The Canadian one is the previous weekend. It means something to me because I work that weekend and oh god carp customers

you know that's illegal regardless Serious
Sweeet, why isn't Beyblade 101 mentioned though?
I don't know why Beyblade 101 isn't mentioned ... Confused

Also, what would you have classified Beyblade as?
I dunno. My first instinct was to look in "Other." That's usually where the fun stuff is. Tongue_out
ELLIOT/SPINSTER needs to place to crash or he can't come. One of you guys has to have room!
Damn...I wish I could help, but:
1. I already made reservations for 2.
2. I seriously doubt my mom would let a grown man she (or I) hasn't met sleep with us.

SOMEONE HAVE ROOM NOW!
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:2. I seriously doubt my mom would let a grown man she (or I) hasn't met sleep with us.

what a carp
Bey Brad Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:2. I seriously doubt my mom would let a grown man she (or I) hasn't met sleep with us.

what a carp

I KNOW RIGHT?!
elliot is seriously like a ginger viking teddy bear

i can guarantee that there is really no reason to feel threatened by him unless you have really good beer with you
I would let him, but for the same reason as Cye...

Also, I updated the BND! Beywiki article.