BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!

AnnieDuck Wrote:elliot is seriously like a ginger viking teddy bear

i can guarantee that there is really no reason to feel threatened by him unless you have really good beer with you

If it were up to me I'd welcome him ASAP. But, my mom is um...a mom.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:elliot is seriously like a ginger viking teddy bear

i can guarantee that there is really no reason to feel threatened by him unless you have really good beer with you

Unhappy

There must be somebody who can take him in!
thanks, i will be working on the BND article tomorrow and hopefully a main page for the wiki that is actually useful

also guys if you can't help, don't bother responding. i mean i appreciate what you mean but we need practical solutions here Unhappy

ps. before anyone asks why he can't stay with me, i have a girlfriend with me and uh yeah
there's only one bed and cots are too expensive
AnnieDuck Wrote:there's only one bed and cots are too expensive

this wasn't my reasoning but ok
I have a room at the Renaissance on the Friday and Saturday nights. If they can change my reservation to a 2-bed room, which I just sent in a request for, Elliot can stay there for the convention. I owe him anyways for hooking me up with those series torrents last year. Tongue_out
Ichida Wrote:I have a room at the Renaissance on the Friday and Saturday nights. If they can change my reservation to a 2-bed room, which I just sent in a request for, Elliot can stay there for the convention. I owe him anyways for hooking me up with those series torrents last year. Tongue_out

isn't your girl staying with you
No, she's got a room with her mother at another hotel. Her mother's the one springing for her trip up here so I can't complain...
Ichida Wrote:No, she's got a room with her mother at another hotel. Her mother's the one springing for her trip up here so I can't complain...

sucks
I'm just happy to see her. Funny thing though, originally her brother and godbrother were supposed to come, but aren't due to a senior trip. I had sworn at the time that if her brother asked me for directions I would get his carp lost somewhere in Scarborough. XD
to he can stay @ mine. Im like 80%
(btw if your reading, I did call and leave a msg like 2weekd ago, on your cell)
Hey guys, thanks for the welcomes! What I might wind up doing is taking a couple of you up for a few different nights, that way I won't wear out my welcome. Things are ridiculously hectic in my life right now, but in a fairly good way. Just got hired full time at the Hillside Children's Center. I'll be doing Sociotherapy work for developmentally disabled children. I start my training on Monday. I'll also be moving to Rochester from Brockport sometime over the course of the next week. Busy busy busy.

Cool thing is, I get out of work at 4:00 on Friday the 23rd, so I'll be able to head on up from Roch right after that. I also don't have to go in again until Wed the 28th, so if folks are stickin' around in Toronto for a few days after the con and don't mind keepin' me bunked on their couches, I can stick around and hang for a few days longer. Downside is my first paycheque won't be coming until the 29th, so I'm going to have to figure out some way to free up funding for the trip. Some of it can probably come from my damage deposit on my current place, as I won't have to put one down on the new place until August, but that's only somewhere between $200-250 USD. However, I'm confident I'll be able to free up some funds somewhere.

Looking forward to seeing you all very soon!

-Elliot

(PS, I really don't deliberately avoid BeyWiki, I'm just so crunched in my life right now that message boards fall pretty low on the priority list of "things to get done during the day)
(PPS, Brad, answer your damn phone!)
(PPPS, Blue, just remembered about your message. I'll try calling you at some point today {Saturday}. Going to try to get a few hours of sleep right now, if you read this before I've called, text me a good time to ring you)
Quote:(PPS, Brad, answer your damn phone!)

dude i work 6:30-3 AM, what the hell do you want from me
Bey Brad Wrote:
Quote:(PPS, Brad, answer your damn phone!)

dude i work 6:30-3 AM, what the hell do you want from me

Ha ha ha, yeah, I just found that out.
hey spinster I've asked my mom again, she is cool. so 100%
how are you getting here? driving? also are you going to bring sleeping bag..or
lol
get @ me
Less than two weeks! Ha, time has gone by so fast. For me anyways.
I cannot believe how quickly it's come!
Quickly? It's been painfully slow for Madi and I. And if Fingers (the panels guy) doesn't hurry and get Dave to send my confirmation I'm going to be waiting in line on Friday... T~T
Brad and I have been together for nearly 2 years and we;re lucky if we get to see each other every 5 months. You guys can manage, especially if she's really worth it to you.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Brad and I have been together for nearly 2 years and we;re lucky if we get to see each other every 5 months. You guys can manage, especially if she's really worth it to you.

;_; aww
well i bring you lovely dresses
and i bring you things that i can't really talk about on here
I would play but all my blades are in Yellowknife since I had no room to bring them. Unhappy

(Unless someone wants to lend me some, but I suck anyways so yeah. Also, I haven't posted here in forever whaaaaaaat.)