BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!

Bey Brad Wrote:It was never expected that you could attend BND without paying Anime North's cover.

Smile
I thought that, but I wasn't sure.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
well anyway I have a plan
lol

I'll send an e-mail to Ron asking about your situation, Blue, as I'm sure some other people might want to as well. But AN is funding this event, so of course it's expected you pay their cover.
Oh that's true then.... nm. Back to square 1!
gawd, i wanna go. how much is the cover for 2 ppl? and any1 willing to give me a ride there? i live in indiana
lol, somehow I ended up on con-aid, which I am thankful for. It might leave me enough cash to actually rent a hotel room Grin
G Wrote:Oh that's true then.... nm. Back to square 1!

That is what I said, I think you misread my post. I said it was never expected you could enter BND WITHOUT paying AN's cover.
This event cost over $450 just for the prizes. They are also offering us a venue and promotion and many other ammenities we would otherwise not have access to. Please remember that AN is non-profit and all proceeds go to the Sick Children's Hospital of Toronto.
I gotta talk to my dad still, but I'll wait until after prom when I should have money. I'll probably see if I can ebay goods to pay.
really? i didn't know it went to sick kids/;
but thing is im planing to do multiple things this long weekend...shiite..hmm
Bey Brad Wrote:This event cost over $450 just for the prizes. They are also offering us a venue and promotion and many other ammenities we would otherwise not have access to. Please remember that AN is non-profit and all proceeds go to the Sick Children's Hospital of Toronto.

WTF!, i thought admission was only 40 $

and do you pay separetly for the tourney and beyblade 101, or does admission cover them both
I'm pretty sure it is just the 40$, but the 450 is what has been spent on the prizes and stuff.
Yes, admission isn't $450; that's how much I've spent on the prizes alone.

There is no seperate cost for ANY event at AN. The admission covers everything.
oh, ok thanks, i almost died when i saw the 450$
hahaha

there's a giant box of stuff in my room just as prizes ... this is the biggest prize lot we've had, ever
rofl, 450$ woth of blades, but dont blades cost around 5-15$ the first place winner is gonna have a hell of a lot of blades
It will be a lot, trust me ...
One month and counting! Smile

Wooo
Bey Brad Wrote:It will be a lot, trust me ...

You should include shipping with it xP
Who exactly is entering again?
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Who exactly is entering again?

I'll be there.
I think we should have someone famous in the Bey Community as an onsite reporter. You know, like have someone film them standing there with a microphone, taping battles with commentary and interviewing bladers. That way, people that can't go to the actual tournament can still participate in the event.
Neko-Jin Rei Wrote:I think we should have someone famous in the Bey Community as an onsite reporter. You know, like have someone film them standing there with a microphone, taping battles with commentary and interviewing bladers. That way, people that can't go to the actual tournament can still participate in the event.

that would be me i guess