BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!

Who drop missiles onto their own golf courses.
That was so awesome. I wish they had detonated it. Unhappy
better then the french army. theres a video of them out there setting off an rpg and all it does is slide out of the launcher a foot in front of them
xD Canada probably has an army at least five to ten times as large as singapore. Also, in military service I will probably make it a point to go to the military band/concert band instead of serving as a soldier.
band can be pretty fun. i was in the band for a bit when i was in air cadets
At BND he was wearing a blue v-neck shirt and black pants, at the restaurant he was wearing a burgundy velvet suit.
CARINA
PLZz send me ther vIdeoS.
kthx
haha that pic is sweet
Blue Wrote:CARINA
PLZz send me ther vIdeoS.
kthx

The files were bigger than I thought so I gotta compress them and split the .rar. I'll upload them to either Rapidshare or MediaFire once I'm done~
Blue and Carina, please PM me links to the videos once they are ready!
greetings - it looks like everyone had a good time - this to me is good Joyful_3

see you around

-RCEHoppe.
Sad I can't really make it to these sort of things (job and other obligations) but I think you guys should definitely set up a youtube account with all of the videos so people like me can still enjoy it !
Nice pictures. I need to go next year..if there is a next year.
Raiyu Wrote:Nice pictures. I need to go next year..if there is a next year.

It'd be cool if there was, seeing as the new v2008 beyblades are scheduled to come out this summer or next year.
Bwahaaha, I completely forgot about Anime North this year... I did want to go this year but it slipped my mind until recently, and that was too late.
So, are the AN videos up/going to be up soon? I wanna see them really bad.
I'm waiting for them to be sent to me still. :\
darn, ok
Brad, did you take any video of your own?
No, I didn't have a camera and I was way too busy anyway.
>_> At least you don't have to try and figure out how to upload 1GB+ of video. Still working on that btw. It's a pain in the carp.
You could burn it on a DVD and mail it to me?
Carina Wrote:>_> At least you don't have to try and figure out how to upload 1GB+ of video. Still working on that btw. It's a pain in the carp.
Try using megaupload? Thats what I used for mine, I just had to split them up into a couple .zip files.