BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!

Blue Wrote:
Carina Wrote:>_> At least you don't have to try and figure out how to upload 1GB+ of video. Still working on that btw. It's a pain in the carp.
This.
With my upload speed takes upward of eight hours. or need better compression for 1.4 Gb.

Bey Brad Wrote:You could burn it on a DVD and mail it to me?
I'll try one more time, other wise I'll do this.
Just separate your videos into different .zip files! Then upload them, it should be easier that way. I had about 800mb of video and split both into different .zip files and uploaded them.
ouwww nice you have events, realy hot. The event is going now i mean it's over but have anyone some multimedia stuff like videos, pictures or anything else? And any informations? About how much bladers where there, who wins how much battles. I'm very interested at this informations....

Have you in Canada or where that event was much beyblade event's like this? And how it is in Japan have they events?
The videos and stuff will be up eventually. This was the first Beyblade event Brad's done for 3 years. No idea about Japan.
red_eyes Wrote:ouwww nice you have events, realy hot. The event is going now i mean it's over but have anyone some multimedia stuff like videos, pictures or anything else? And any informations? About how much bladers where there, who wins how much battles. I'm very interested at this informations....

Have you in Canada or where that event was much beyblade event's like this? And how it is in Japan have they events?

I am working on a tournament report right now, all of this information is coming! Smile
G Wrote:I was on youtube and saw this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZVwT0wWbiik

There goes my lung.

but srsly rofl
J.P. Black Wrote:
G Wrote:I was on youtube and saw this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZVwT0wWbiik

There goes my lung.

but srsly rofl
lmao
i can't wait i would like to see it xD

Have you get some videos or somthing else now? Or how long i must wait? ^^
Ask Blue and Carina, I'm waiting on their videos.
Bey Brad Wrote:Ask Blue and Carina, I'm waiting on their videos.

kk i hope they send you the videos fast Grin can't wait to see it
Minion Wrote:
Spinster Wrote:
Carina Wrote:in ur forum, double postin

PICS.

BND - http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh223...02008/BND/
Real Thailand - http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh223...08/Dinner/

Man... I look WICKED short in the BND photos...

EXCUSE ME?

Wish I hadn't blown all of my money on cab fare so I could have made it to dinner. My food budget for the weekend was free or nadda.

It was awesome meeting new people, and although I failed hard in the first match, I'm really glad I lost to someone worth while XD I wassn't really looking to win, and I ended up leaving with the one beyblade I wanted anyways <3 thanks Brad

It was also really awesome watching Tim get into the game, he was shaking by the end of it! He doesn't have internet right now, but when he does I'll get him to join the forums, he's really intrigued Smile

I have in fact discovered the site. >Smile

I am sure I will be back next year, I'm sure M will be training me up between now and then. :lol:
ok I AM uploading rite NOW.
still brad I know its partially my fault but regardless of the videos, yo should post a detailed summary, cauze mandems b suffrin
"cauze mandems b suffrin"

what does that mean
ok

here is a summary of BND

a lot of people who aren't very high up in social circles sat in a very tightly-packed room and shot tops at flimsy stadiums for several hours and then celebrated a lot when one stopped spinning

blue won

THERE HAPPY NOW
I'm carp' top-notch in my social circle thankyouverymuch.
Is the video which blue uploaded now aviable?
red_eyes Wrote:Is the video which blue uploaded now aviable?

The vids will be posted when they are up.
My videos were uploaded and sent to Blue/Brad like a month ago. I don't know whats taking you guys so long. Confused
Kei, can you send me the links again? my HDD crashed and I need to get them back.
Bey Brad Wrote:Kei, can you send me the links again? my HDD crashed and I need to get them back.
Wouldn't they just be in the PM I sent you? Either way, I'll re-send them.
Kei Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Kei, can you send me the links again? my HDD crashed and I need to get them back.
Wouldn't they just be in the PM I sent you?

Private Messages (New 0, Unread 0, Total 1,347)

if you insist i will look through them haha
Hahaha, no need to. I resent them.
Due to some technical issues combined with videos that have gone missing, or are late, missing tournament slips, HDD crashes and a bunch of other carp, we won't be uploading every single match into its own video as originally planned. We will be doing a compilation video and uploading any videos that are noteworthy. I hope this is cool with all of you.
As longs as we get some vids it'll be awesome.
Bey Brad Wrote:Due to some technical issues combined with videos that have gone missing, or are late, missing tournament slips, HDD crashes and a bunch of other carp, we won't be uploading every single match into its own video as originally planned. We will be doing a compilation video and uploading any videos that are noteworthy. I hope this is cool with all of you.

unacceptable