BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!

Takeru Wrote:
WOW the next time you guys have a tournament i want to come! Joyful_3 i would have to buy some new bayblades though.

Well next year's tournament will be using the new series, so everyone will have to buy new ones.
Takeru Wrote:
WOW the next time you guys have a tournament i want to come! Joyful_3 i would have to buy some new bayblades though.

well im pretty sure Brad intends to hold another one at Anime North next year so you can start planning now to make sure you can come out and blade
The photos need labelling =( I have no idea who is who.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:The photos need labelling =( I have no idea who is who.

Blue Wrote:;( sadface whre iz the luv...

[Image: an08030.jpg]
good pic. I am toronto yoz

l-r
back: Ominous, fleetscut, Brian, Spinster
front: Cye, Carina, me, Brad, Blue, Lone Wolf/ Adnan
Thanks for that Annie, lawl.

I actually had to laugh though, when I realised all of you were, at one point, frantically playing with spinning tops. The hilarity of it just struck me because you all look so old.

I so wish I could have been there, it would be ace to meet you guys! Maybe one day. Grin (Seriously though, if anyone ever comes to England, TELL ME)
AAGH

This really makes me regret not knowing where you guys were most of the time. D: Also, the fact that I didn't get to go to the restaurant with you guys because of my parents sucks as well. I actually could have gone if I had found out where it was before you guys left.

Nice pictures though. Smile
Great photos. I'm glad you all had a good time, even though some ppl (like me) that live too far away couldn't come. I'm from the UK and my parents would never have afforded the flight price to the USA after sending me to China in Feb.
Spinster Wrote:
Carina Wrote:in ur forum, double postin

PICS.

BND - http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh223...02008/BND/
Real Thailand - http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh223...08/Dinner/

Man... I look WICKED short in the BND photos...

EXCUSE ME?

Wish I hadn't blown all of my money on cab fare so I could have made it to dinner. My food budget for the weekend was free or nadda.

It was awesome meeting new people, and although I failed hard in the first match, I'm really glad I lost to someone worth while XD I wassn't really looking to win, and I ended up leaving with the one beyblade I wanted anyways <3 thanks Brad

It was also really awesome watching Tim get into the game, he was shaking by the end of it! He doesn't have internet right now, but when he does I'll get him to join the forums, he's really intrigued Smile
I wish I could have gone =(

Alice Wrote:The hilarity of it just struck me because you all look so old.

Looking through the tournement photos, I don't remember seeing young kids O_O!

AnnieDuck Wrote:l-r
back: Ominous, fleetscut, Brian, Spinster
front: Cye, Carina, me, Brad, Blue, Lone Wolf/ Adnan
THANK YOU!!
Minion Wrote:
Spinster Wrote:Man... I look WICKED short in the BND photos...

EXCUSE ME?

Yeah, but you ARE wicked short, so it's gravy.

Emily. EMILY! YOU'RE SHORT! *Hovers above you*

Ha ha ha, let me know when you're gonna be in Roch.
Lol, I wonder if anyone even got any photos of me. The top of my head can be seen in one of Carina's photos, but other than that, nothing yet. x]

Should've taken more pictures; only took like three (and they sucked). I took a lot of video from the tournament though.
[Image: IMG_4061.jpg]

Johnny Depp, eat your heart out. The new Willy Wonka has been decided Tongue_out

Definitely trying to go next year.
Quote:[Image: an08030.jpg]

alright theres the new photo and here is the one that started it all

[Image: IM000129.jpg]

and yeah the mad scientist in the back with the purple hair is Brad
Who are those two trollops between me and Brad?
late night pick me ups?
Kei Wrote:The top of my head can be seen in one of Carina's photos, but other than that, nothing yet. x]

I noticed this.
Artie Wrote:One of them is Voldemort.

L O L

Composer of Requiems Wrote:I wish I could have gone =(

Brad and I are going to do our best to get you out here for the next one. Smile
SexyMichael Wrote:
Kei Wrote:The top of my head can be seen in one of Carina's photos, but other than that, nothing yet. x]

I noticed this.
Haha, I was walking to get a better spot for taking a video. Which was right beside Carina.

EDIT: Hold it! I'm in the last picture, getting a BK from Brad lol

Can't wait to start talking about the actual tournament. Come on report!
AnnieDuck Wrote:

L O L

At this time next year, I"ll be drafted in my country's mandatory military service. In 3 years, though, I should be able to come.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:

L O L

At this time next year, I"ll be drafted in my country's mandatory military service. In 3 years, though, I should be able to come.

Man, how weird would it be if in that time, you guys went to war against the US or Canada?
Stranger things have happened...
Singapore would probably win. Unhappy We have a lousy military.
We have amazing soldiers with terrible, outdated equipment.