BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! @ Anime North 2008

Wow, I gave 4th place nice prizes.

I wouldn't expect a 4th place prize this year. Gasp
Minion Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:last time wasnt it you throwing stuff behind you?

And people have to catch them?...that sounds fun.

It would probably be more fun for the people who aren't 4'11 girls :\

Cool. I always wanted to be short.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Minion Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:

I will give you something personally.

Hey, didn't you get second place? Whiner.

Ah, the benefits of being short.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Wow, I gave 4th place nice prizes.

I wouldn't expect a 4th place prize this year. Gasp

That sucks.
What did 4th place get?
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Minion Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:

i got second remember? :p
Blade12, please stop with the unnecessary consecutive posts. Anyway, I don't remember. But the prizes this year will be better.
I read a post, reply to a post. Can't help it.
Blade12 Wrote:I read a post, reply to a post. Can't help it.

Read all the posts before replying. You can help it. If you want to quote multiple post, hit Q+ on the posts you want to quote, then New Reply.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:I read a post, reply to a post. Can't help it.

Read all the posts before replying. You can help it. If you want to quote multiple post, hit Q+ on the posts you want to quote, then New Reply.

That helps a lot. Smile
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Minion Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:

lol, I wasn't trying to complain, I thought everything ran smoothly last time. I just wanted to make the point that it's not always the fairest way to go about things Pinching_eyes

And The prizes that I won -were- pretty sweet. I don't remember all of them, but I know I got rock bison, dranzer v or v2, a puzzle, and another few blades maybe? I may or may not have traded stuff with other people, I really don't recall.
Finally got a room booked. I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn for Friday and Saturday. I tried to tell my parents to book earlier so we could get in the Doubletree, but they didn't want to. D:

I will be there for sure now, so thats good.

EDIT: Is there anyone else who has booked so far?
Kei Wrote:Finally got a room booked. I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn for Friday and Saturday. I tried to tell my parents to book earlier so we could get in the Doubletree, but they didn't want to. D:

I think my plans consist of something similar to last year- don't sleep. Weird things happen at 4 AM in the double tree... like really bad anime, creepy 40 year olds hitting on you, and 14 year olds drawing pictures of you...
I think I might have slept curled up on a couch cushion on the floor of someone's hotel for an hour... Goddamn I need to get a job XD

Not sleeping or not eating at cons is the worst.
This stinks *cries*
When Beyblade is alive... I am not there -.-
Texas... why did my parents chose to live in TX....
Geez.
Dark_Dranzer_Rocks Wrote:This stinks *cries*
When Beyblade is alive... I am not there -.-
Texas... why did my parents chose to live in TX....
Geez.

RIDE A FLYING MACHINE
We can't because it cost 500 Dollor to get a Plan Ticket
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:We can't because it cost 500 Dollor to get a Plan Ticket

Damn plan tickets! Always wrecking my plans!
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:We can't because it cost 500 Dollor to get a Plan Ticket

Use a boost to get through.
Kei Wrote:Finally got a room booked. I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn for Friday and Saturday. I tried to tell my parents to book earlier so we could get in the Doubletree, but they didn't want to. D:

Cool! I'm booked at the Doubletree.
I've broken my budget for this thing so badly. Like, I've already spent over $400 on prizes alone.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I've broken my budget for this thing so badly. Like, I've already spent over $400 on prizes alone.

Um...Wow... Thanks!
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:I've broken my budget for this thing so badly. Like, I've already spent over $400 on prizes alone.

Um...Wow... Thanks!

Yeah, and that isn't everything accounted for ... AN usually reimburses me for my costs, but I get the vibe that this year they will say, "You spent HOW much!?" This is definitely more than I've ever spent on one of these things.
BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! @ ANIME NORTH 2008

Beyblade had seemingly vanished from the face of the Earth, but the fire of battle still blazes in the hearts of Beybladers everywhere. Having disappeared after the "Beyblade Grand Battle Tournament" in 2005, the masters of Beyblade from around the world return for the greatest Beyblade showdown in history: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! With hundreds of dollars of prizes to be won, free giveaways, and state-of-the-art Beyblade equipment, this event is the ultimate test of your strength as a Beyblader! Check out Beywiki.com, the world's online Beyblade encyclopedia, for more information.

What do you think? GrinDDD
Tamer Brad Wrote:BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! @ ANIME NORTH 2008

Beyblade had seemingly vanished from the face of the Earth, but the fire of battle still blazes in the hearts of Beybladers everywhere. Having disappeared after the "Beyblade Grand Battle Tournament" in 2005, the masters of Beyblade from around the world return for the greatest Beyblade showdown in history: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! With hundreds of dollars of prizes to be won, free giveaways, and state-of-the-art Beyblade equipment, this event is the ultimate test of your strength as a Beyblader! Check out Beywiki.com, the world's online Beyblade encyclopedia, for more information.

What do you think? GrinDDD

I like the last line, I'll be expecting an influx of immigrants soon.
Quote:RIDE A FLYING MACHINE
Mm. Wish I could. But I doubt my parents would ever let me.
And the price is a slight problem.
Quote:Beyblade had seemingly vanished from the face of the Earth, but the fire of battle still blazes in the hearts of Beybladers everywhere. Having disappeared after the "Beyblade Grand Battle Tournament" in 2005, the masters of Beyblade from around the world return for the greatest Beyblade showdown in history: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! With hundreds of dollars of prizes to be won, free giveaways, and state-of-the-art Beyblade equipment, this event is the ultimate test of your strength as a Beyblader! Check out Beywiki.com, the world's online Beyblade encyclopedia, for more information.
I like the last line too, I like the whole thing really. Makes me want to go even more.

Maybe I can find a way to contact 'em.